In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
it's getting complicated to see all of this at the same time
It isn't personal to you, Sophia, in the past we've had people here who posted massive numbers of big images. mostly reposted from elsewhere on the net. The purpose of the forums really is to allow people to publish their art, so we allow bigger files and more images if the member is posting their own art. But we do see numbers of people who only repost images, which is fine but CFs is not really set up to hold a massive database of images that are also widely available on the net.

It is also possible to display images hosted on other sites, that costs us nothing.

Cruxforums is solely funded by voluntary donations from its members - it is not a commercial website, we don't charge for membership and you will see no pop-up adverts here, but that does mean we need to control the amount of bandwidth we use.

It isn't personal to you, Sophia, in the past we've had people here who posted massive numbers of big images. mostly reposted from elsewhere on the net. The purpose of the forums really is to allow people to publish their art, so we allow bigger files and more images if the member is posting their own art. But we do see numbers of people who only repost images, which is fine but CFs is not really set up to hold a massive database of images that are also widely available on the net.

It is also possible to display images hosted on other sites, that costs us nothing.

Cruxforums is solely funded by voluntary donations from its members - it is not a commercial website, we don't charge for membership and you will see no pop-up adverts here, but that does mean we need to control the amount of bandwidth we use.
I understand apologizing for my mistakes

This is not my cup of tea, but I like the defenceless part of it, being entirely unable to cover or escape; this is part of the erotic part that I love when being crucified; being offered and defenceless gives you adrenaline and pleasure mixed.

Back
Top Bottom