A Bloody Job....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Haven't checked in for a bit, but surprise, surprise, Barb is about to get crucified again. And with Siss and Roxie as co-conspirators on a another lost crusade. :D Those girls!!! When will they ever learn? But if they did, there'd be few good tales to tell, right?

So nail 'em us high Wragg and make 'em dance. As long as I'm back in town for a day or two I might as well take in a good show!

And fuck their whining Wragg -- use the old, bloody, shit-encrusted crosses. They don't deserve better, and you -- and they -- know it.:D

Haven't checked in for a bit, but surprise, surprise, Barb is about to get crucified again. And with Siss and Roxie as co-conspirators on a another lost crusade. :D When will they ever learn? But if they did, there'd be few good tales to tell, right?

So nail 'em us high Wragg and make 'em dance. As long as I'm back in town for a day or two I might as well take in a good show!

And fuck their whining Wragg -- use the old, bloody, shit-encrusted crosses. They don't deserve better, and you know it.:D

Yes SIR, as your Majesty commands, SIR!

Haven't checked in for a bit, but surprise, surprise, Barb is about to get crucified again. And with Siss and Roxie as co-conspirators on a another lost crusade. :D When will they ever learn? But if they did, there'd be few good tales to tell, right?

And fuck their whining Wragg -- use the old, bloody, shit-encrusted crosses. They don't deserve better, and you know it.:D
Anyone who tries to crucify Barb will taste cold steel!!!!

Attachments

• Asaroth.jpg
    Asaroth.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 68
Anyone who tries to crucify Barb will taste cold steel!!!!
Ooh, bugger, we're between a rock and a hard place here, Pp :eek:

Erin will kill us if we do, Shevak will kill us if we don't :oops:

Who'd be a slave :(:(

Ooh, bugger, we're between a rock and a hard place here, Pp :eek:

Erin will kill us if we do, Shevak will kill us if we don't :oops:

Who'd be a slave :(:(
What's got the gals all in a tizzy? Everybody on the rag at the same time or something.

Oh, I'm more bark than bite Wragg, you know that. But you also know I appreciate a good all-girl crucifixion. Had enough of swinging dicks! Let's see some prime tits and cunts! Yeah!!!

I was nailed through my hands...the right hand hurts when the weather changes...also suffered some tendon damage and some nerve damage!

People should note that this isn't banter, Connie has the distinction of having been nailed for real. And it wasn't me that did it. I've only crucified her on paper.

She would agree with me when I say that nails and timber are best kept in fantasy land

W

People should note that this isn't banter, Connie has the distinction of having been nailed for real. And it wasn't me that did it. I've only crucified her on paper.

She would agree with me when I say that nails and timber are best kept in fantasy land

W
I agree with you ...I wrote a thread here called SAFE CRUX...in that I told of my experience and also urged all people to use rope and not nails!

Back
Top Bottom