A Day In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
Siss, that is a stunning picture. The facial expression, so tortured, is very special.
Thanks Paul but I can't take the credit ... I just changed the mood a bit. I wish, I knew who did the original but I can't remember.

Wonderful story! In my limited knowledge it seemed rather plausible and very erotic and passionate! <3

I'm new here too and only very recently have I really explored this site-it has been very rewarding! :)

Not being one to grab attention I always imagine myself as a background crucifixa more or less...I really identified with the bitchy redhead girl. That's totally me! :p

I wouldn't mind playing third fiddle in a crucifixion as long as when I'm taken from behind while wearing bells on my titties! Very very degrading and humiliating; really would add to being driven like a cow to slaughter on my cross! :D

It's good to have you here Deborah,
and great to see you're enjoying yourself -
yes, my eye - or mind's eye - often gets drawn to the 'extras',
the 'chorus-line' girls who are just going to be crucified, burnt, eaten by the beasts, etc. anyhow,
I feel something even more poingnant, and erotic, in their humiliated position.​

Back
Top Bottom