82.5 KB · Views: 2,052
  • crux 7.jpg
    crux 7.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,038
  • crux 9.jpg
    crux 9.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 2,046
Not sure where I got these from.
The Passion of Christ (Yes N8 it are some of thePOAG-site) found by our spanish friends mel?:D
nice

Yes Hans!..they are indeed from "the Spanish site" which we shall not mention ;)
said nothing Mel nothing and o yes we are verry happy with the comeback of our umbrella beat in the competition our concurrent 6-2 (good guy that Umbrella):D

This site has a large number of low res pics
http://redfeline.com/promos/
Red Feline all pics are promo's of all the movies they have in production.
you can find them all on foundation (commercial site) some are used and manipuliert for some of the stories by our mod(s):p

RedFeline! In my opinion, one of the best collection of bdsm! I love....:rolleyes:
realy (i have tons of them) if y're interested i could them use for some nice blonds crucifyings;)

Attachments

• Maleficarum0774.jpg
    Maleficarum0774.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 995
  • Maleficarum0775.jpg
    Maleficarum0775.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 893
  • Maleficarum0776.jpg
    Maleficarum0776.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 848
  • Maleficarum0777.jpg
    Maleficarum0777.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 845
  • Maleficarum0779.jpg
    Maleficarum0779.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 861
Maleficarum is awesome, highly recommended! They have a 'video on demand' (VOD) service hosted by Vermeerworks.com that is really cool...all movie purchases are 'in the cloud' so you can view them anywhere, and not worry about leaving that naughty DVD behind in the player for someone who shouldn't to find...:)

Yeah, I "like" the cloud as well: half of India knowing what you are looking at ;) :p

some of their new one censored in USA:D

Huh? The DVD was shipped to me (in the U.S.) with no problem. Perhaps you are thinking of Canada. As I understand it, a DVD shipment will likely get intercepted by Customs there.

Speaking of Red Feline, over on the GIMP page a nice little crux pic was displayed with review of one of their early Crux films (from the Via Crucix series). In case someone here missed it, here it is. Sorry, but it's rather small and low resolution. But I still like it.
Capture Crucis p smaller.jpg

Huh? The DVD was shipped to me (in the U.S.) with no problem. Perhaps you are thinking of Canada. As I understand it, a DVD shipment will likely get intercepted by Customs there.

Speaking of Red Feline, over on the GIMP page a nice little crux pic was displayed with review of one of their early Crux films (from the Via Crucix series). In case someone here missed it, here it is. Sorry, but it's rather small and low resolution. But I still like it.
View attachment 25737
some parts ( the roasting) of the movie in the cinema are censored (the CD's) of course not

...And how would you know, Admi?

Hmmm? Oh, yes waitress, I've got some catching up to do!!!

T
Simply I got their message in spanish
Sirwiñakuy, Maleficarum, Muerta Pero Soñando, tres películas de Pachamama Films en la palestra mundial.

El mes de febrero fue uno de los meses más activos para Pachamama Films. Comenzó el mes en medio del rodaje del nuevo largo dirigido por Jac Avila: Muerta Pero Soñando, en el que participan los actores del ensamble regular del grupo, como Veronica Paintoux, Amy Hesketh, Mila Joya, Roberto Lopez, Erik Antoinne y otros, y como invitado especial el conocido actor boliviano Jorge Ortiz.
DBDMakingOf7140.jpg

Mientras se rodaba la nueva producción llegó una invitación oficial a que Sirwiñakuy, la película mas controversial del cine boliviano, dirigida por la norteamericana Amy Hesketh, participe del festival internacional CineKink en Nueva York.
Cuando Sirwiñakuy era preparada para ser exhibida en Nueva York, Jac Avila recibió la carta oficial de la Fundación Cinemateca Boliviana notificandolé que su mas reciente lanzamiento, Maleficarum, no sería exhibida en sus pantallas por tener “lenguage explícito”.
Y esta semana apareció en la revista online(re)SearchMyTrash una larga entrevista con Jac Avila sobre Muerta Pero Soñando donde el director revela al mundo que su nueva película es una película de vampiros de proporciones épicas.

And give me and Tree me a boot Ulrike

Damn it, Admi, I can barely understand you when you speak English! And I'm still on my first beer!!!!!!!!

I know it Tree but it is to difficult to translate it total...........that's why I only told that the roasting part in jacavila's maleficarum was censored. On the day they got a award in New York.

Maleficarum was consored (not allowed to be shown in cinemas) in Bolivia, not the U.S. This had nothing to do with the Cinekink festival in New York, where another of their films was shown recently.

Back
Top Bottom