A Question On Whipping?

Go to CruxDreams.com
About to leave for my weekend activity, but a question first. I'm posting this here, because I don't see a place for it to fit in. Moderators please feel free to move it to a more appropriate place if there is one.

A question for my fellow subs. Have you ever gone out in public deliberately displaying your whip marks? A backless dress, a bikini, whatever? If so, what kind of reactions did you get? I'm dying to know and thinking about doing exactly this, but I'm a bit apprehensive about it.

A related question. If you did go out in public displaying your whip marks, were you with the guy that put them there? What kind of reaction did he get? Approval? Comdemnation?

Wow! What a question! Cant wait for everyones answers. I had an extended stay in hospital and marks on my body raised some awkward questions. But our bodies are our own.
I have had some odd glances too when changing in the gym or swimming pool. It gives me a thrill to be honest. :)
Good luck again honey. Xxx

It depends what you call "public" : in my crucifixions, I'm whipped in first, but it's in front of those who will crucify me and generally, they are not numerous , never more than 10 ...
I'm proud of my marks ! They show that I'm able to suffer for those that I love !
So, have no care about the others, Debbie ! Be focused to your trip , I dont think that people could be really joking about your nudity ...They rather will find it beautiful !
Be proud and dont hesitate to play your role till the end ! You'll see, it's wonderful and you're a lucky girl !!!;)

Messa

Personally, I think it's a bad idea...not everyone is into bdsm and whip marks are distinctive...they might think you are abused or tortured in your home life and some people *gasp* consider whipping as an assault. You might get approached by bold strangers and have to explain your case. For example I have a few visible scars and people don't seem to mind bringing them up to me. So if you don't mind the questions and (pardon the pun) potential backlash, go right ahead.

A few times I've gone to the gym with strap marks and cane weals across my not-inconsiderable bottom, after my visits to the professional Domme and Master that I occasionally visit.

If I'm truthful, exhibitionist that I am, I was actually flaunting them, and my unique sexuality! And I paid good money for them.

No-0ne's ever passed comment, but a conversation behind me did once stop when I dropped my towel. I spent a bit longer than I needed to looking for my hairbrush, just to make sure the two slightly younger women noticed.

I know, I deserve a good whipping just for that!

I certainly don't feel ashamed of my marks, I'm proud of them,
but would only expect like-minded friends to understand that.
So I don't deliberately display them, but I don't go out of my way to hide them -
so sometimes, wearing summery clothes, swimsuit etc. I've been conscious of them being noticed,
almost exclusively by women, whose reactions are an amusing mixture of shock, disapproval,
fascination and envy. And if my Master's with me, he does get some frowns ;)

I certainly don't feel ashamed of my marks, I'm proud of them,
but would only expect like-minded friends to understand that.
So I don't deliberately display them, but I don't go out of my way to hide them -
so sometimes, wearing summery clothes, swimsuit etc. I've been conscious of them being noticed,
almost exclusively by women, whose reactions are an amusing mixture of shock, disapproval,
fascination and envy. And if my Master's with me, he does get some frowns ;)
Thanks to all of you for your responses to this question and for sharing some of your own experiences as well. For now at least I don't think I am going to go out of my way to flaunt my whip marks, but I'm not going to go out of my way to hide them either. That seems to be the concensus of the people who responded. As was pointed out, it is my body to do with what I want, and to allow others to as well is I so choose. So again, thanks to you all, and I will always wear my whip marks with pride.

Thanks to all of you for your responses to this question and for sharing some of your own experiences as well. For now at least I don't think I am going to go out of my way to flaunt my whip marks, but I'm not going to go out of my way to hide them either. That seems to be the concensus of the people who responded. As was pointed out, it is my body to do with what I want, and to allow others to as well is I so choose. So again, thanks to you all, and I will always wear my whip marks with pride.
I certainly don't think you should show every 'tom, dick or harry'....but we would not object if you were to show us....x

Back
Top Bottom