A Refinement In Humiliation?

Go to CruxDreams.com

fat slave girl

Regina Servorum
Ladies, I'm curious (and not just in the sexual sense - I passed that milestone some time ago!).

How would you feel if, as an added element of humiliation, forced depilation were part of the flogging and crucifixion process? And I don't just mean Darprincess69's favourite use of the razor, it's application to the pussy. No, I mean the whole head.

What would go through your mind if, just before being tied to the whipping post for your flogging, you were forced to kneel and, in front of the whole baying crowd, shears and a razor were used to make you totally bald?

For me, I think it would be a complete mind-fuck, but given what's about to happen, should it be such a big deal?

Love to know your thoughts!

Ladies, I'm curious (and not just in the sexual sense - I passed that milestone some time ago!).

How would you feel if, as an added element of humiliation, forced depilation were part of the flogging and crucifixion process? And I don't just mean Darprincess69's favourite use of the razor, it's application to the pussy. No, I mean the whole head.

What would go through your mind if, just before being tied to the whipping post for your flogging, you were forced to kneel and, in front of the whole baying crowd, shears and a razor were used to make you totally bald?

For me, I think it would be a complete mind-fuck, but given what's about to happen, should it be such a big deal?

Did not the Emperor Caligula like to tie up slavegirls and pluck their pubic hairs one by one with a small pair of tweezers? He then saved the plucked pubes for later - to sniff perhaps?
Tis said that the poor girls were left a screaming wreck by this torment - the anticipation of waiting for the next tweek.
How about trying that one FSG?:D

Love the idea FSG!

Shaving a woman's head would indeed be one more delicious bit of humiliation. I imagine a terrified young woman (it would be me, of course, in my fantasy...it's always about me)....

....standing completely naked in front of the flogging post, facing the crowd, wrists bound above her head to the post. It's early morning...cool outside...she shivers...she's just been stripped of her last ragged bits of clothing which lie discarded on the ground...soon to be tossed to the crowd. Her breasts are heaving...nipples erect...she's covered with a sheen of perspiration...soon it's running in streams over the contours of her body. A spreader bar has been tied to her ankles to keep her legs apart...so she cannot close her thighs to the lascivious gazes of the men...and the malicious gazes of the women watching her degradation. (Do they see the cum oozing out of my raped pussy...from the night before...???) Indeed, she's utterly exposed in the most humiliating way a woman can be (oh yes!!!!).

She's terrified, trembling, crying, she's even pissed herself in contemplating the agony and horrors to come. She sees her flogger with the heavy whip in his hand, ready to apply it to her exposed flesh. On the ground, near the flogging post, lies the crossbeam she'll be forced to carry to the execution site...where she'll be nailed to it...and crucified! It's a rough-hewn, heavy beam, covered with pitch...with nail holes at the ends!!!!! From other victims!!! Soon she'll hang from it...in horrible agony!!!! The sight of it is too terrible...she closes her eyes, squeezing them shut tightly...as though this could make everything...the post, the whip, her nudity, the crossbeam...simply vanish...

As she keeps her eyes shut to the horrors in front of her she feels a powerful tug on her hair. Her eyes pop open to see an executioner wielding a sharp knife in front of her face. Is he going to slice her!!??? No...he's about to hack off her long, luxurious locks of cascading brown hair! Her crowning glory...her hair...which she has so carefully kept combed out and brushed...no! Now it's just dirty, twisted, disheveled...but still...it's her hair!!!!

"Not my hair! You've taken everything from me...leave me my hair...please!"

She sobs uncontrollably as the silken locks are hacked off...and passed around as souvenirs to the crowd. Soon her head hangs down, her head sheared to a roughly cut stubble, her scalp bleeding, in streams, from numerous nicks from the knife. She has never felt more naked...more exposed. The worse just got worse... she hangs her head and cries for her loss. (She doesn't know it yet, but all through the day as she hangs from her cross the crowd will be holding up locks of her hair, waving it in front of her...like trophies...but perhaps she won't care so much then...)

Suddenly she feels a strong, rough hand probing between her thighs. "What about the bitch's pussy hair," screams the man pulling and tugging on her pubic curls.

"Cut it too," they shout back. "Let's see her cunt!!!!"

She screams again, in the deepest possible humiliation to this point as she feels the sharp knife scraping her delicate nether parts bald as it removes the sign of her womanhood....

Last edited:
It's something I've thought about sometimes -
certainly slavegirls were normally shaven-headed in Egypt,
and I think quite often in other cultures too,
it's simply the easiest way to keep our heads vermin-free,
and - unlike our mistresses - we don't have time for fussing with our hairstyles.

But I admit that my hair is something I'm a bit vain about,
not that I mess about with fancy styles or weird chemicals, I just like to feel it's looking nice,
and I suppose part of my cruxifixion fantasies is that I 'look nice' on the cross,
so having my head shaved isn't part of the package for me.

I suppose part of my cruxifixion fantasies is that I 'look nice' on the cross,
so having my head shaved isn't part of the package for me. -Eul

Of course your executioners heard about this and the cruel bastards that they are...
o1.jpg o3.jpg o5.jpg o8.jpg o11.jpg o12.jpg

Tree

Not one that excites me....sorry.

It's something I've thought about sometimes -
certainly slavegirls were normally shaven-headed in Egypt,
and I think quite often in other cultures too,
it's simply the easiest way to keep our heads vermin-free,
and - unlike our mistresses - we don't have time for fussing with our hairstyles.

But I admit that my hair is something I'm a bit vain about,
not that I mess about with fancy styles or weird chemicals, I just like to feel it's looking nice,
and I suppose part of my cruxifixion fantasies is that I 'look nice' on the cross,
so having my head shaved isn't part of the package for me.
Everyone in ancient Egypt kept their head shaved to prevent lice. Most people wore wigs, which may be why everyone seems to have the same hairstyle in art works. The poor & slaves may have had to get by with a cloth head wrap to protect them from the sun.

There seems to be a mystique to women's hair in most human cultures. Some societies have strict rules on when & how a woman may show her hair. Cutting off or shaving the hair as a form of humiliation seems to have very ancient roots. Perhaps it's rooted in a primal link between hair & sexuality. Humans are the only primate with hairless bodies but hair that can grow long on the head - as opposed to fur, which can only grow a predetermined length. This form of humiliation is still around. Witness the fate of women who slept with German soldiers in occupied countries during WWII.
tumblr_nof39jGx7J1ryv8ymo2_540.jpg tumblr_nof39jGx7J1ryv8ymo1_540.jpg tumblr_nof39jGx7J1ryv8ymo3_540.jpg tumblr_nof39jGx7J1ryv8ymo4_540.jpg tumblr_nof39jGx7J1ryv8ymo5_540.jpg

Complete degredation!

Which is why I see it as a possible addition to the process of punishment and execution!

I wonder if the unfortunate lady in the photographs, having been stripped, escaped with whatever honour she may have still had intact? I imagine not!

Pp is firmly behind Eulalia and Barb here. He has no interest at all in a shaved head and much prefers their longer hair ruffled in the breeze until it becomes more matted with sweat and, as it plasters to their faces, helps to highlight their anguish.

I thimk bald-headed girls look too much like aliens (with profound apologies to those who have lost it with chemo) to feel much sympathy for them, I also prefer longer hair, with humiliation of being caked with sweat, mud, eggs and other nasties. Also it's such a useful handle.

I thimk bald-headed girls look too much like aliens (with profound apologies to those who have lost it with chemo) to feel much sympathy for them, I also prefer longer hair, with humiliation of being caked with sweat, mud, eggs and other nasties. Also it's such a useful handle.
Pp would keep it to sweat, perhaps some mud. He does not intend getting anything more than that on his hands if he does need to direct her with his fingers entwined in her hair.

Back
Top Bottom