A Short Story... Really...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you MH... have you retired from your art???

Thanks Everyone! No I haven't retired, I just haven't done anything to post here. I have been trying a little photography and doing some fembot art, and delving into some areas that are outside of my comfort zone, or at least a new area for me. I have been doing some images of a dominatrix. Some domme pinups and more recently delving into some action. Not my cup of tea, but I do have a thing for the domme.

If anyone else needs an Avatar let me know .....or if anyone has a request..... Let me know.......I really enjoy making images of real people. Oh I guess I should point out that only do female avatars......sorry.

Thanks Everyone! No I haven't retired, I just haven't done anything to post here. I have been trying a little photography and doing some fembot art, and delving into some areas that are outside of my comfort zone, or at least a new area for me. I have been doing some images of a dominatrix. Some domme pinups and more recently delving into some action. Not my cup of tea, but I do have a thing for the domme.

If anyone else needs an Avatar let me know .....or if anyone has a request..... Let me know.......I really enjoy making images of real people. Oh I guess I should point out that only do female avatars......sorry.

Just posted an early version of teh one you did for me on ...

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/sister-angel-in-the-deep-south.4137/page-2

Thought you might appreciate that.:)

But superb ones that have really set the scene around Cruxforums! Thanks for all your art, MH

Back
Top Bottom