Accused from adultery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hardly never in this country, because women are practically always guilty, as they tend to seduce men and lure them into sinfull act.

Usually men cooperate and confess in preliminary phase, so there’s no need for further questioning. If women confess their leading role, men get away with fines. As a worst case, a man can get twelve lashes on his bare back, but that’s only if it can be proved that he was taking the woman by force. Woman have to very convincing and brave in her questioning to prove her claims so it’s very rare that men get convicted.

I think you should travel east. There’s vast country, which name I don’t remember. It is ruled by a woman emperor who promotes benefits of matriarchal society. Things are pretty much opposite there. I don’t know what happens in dungeons or questioning chambers, but I have heard about public punishments.

For example masturbation is strictly forbidden for men. It’s considered as a rebellion against female supremacy. Underage are punished by their parents but in a legal age, men have to go through a humiliating public whipping. They are stripped nude and whipped on their backs and buttocks. They are often fucked on the ass with a big dildo and if they get an erection, they are whipped on their private parts to. Many times the dildo is lubricated with hot sauce or wasabi and after the whipping, same is done to the genitals too.

It has been over a decade since that unfortunate woman was brought into questioning. It came up that the accusations were false and she was innocent indeed. Her family and relatives were furious and got some support from powerful people. Magistrate chose to keep low profile and capable inquisitors left from the town and searched new jobs from other towns where they talents were still valued.

Whores and thieves thrived and sinful behavior became common among plebe and noble. Not so long ago bishop visit the town and saw the amount of sin and bawdy on the streets and bars. The church's magistrate was reformed and the bishop sent his best man to take a responsibility on putting things back in order. The mandate was to do it by any means necessary.

Instead of using ropes, convicted women will be nailed into cross. They they will be whipped all over their naked bodies and taken down from the cross. The punishment is two dozen lashes minimum and six dozen maximum.

This unfortunate young woman was accused from having sex with a married man. She confessed her sin when she was stripped naked and threatened to be whipped. Little she know what her punishment would be. People have so short memory. She might have tried to lie if being known the truth. She fainted when the nails were hit through her limbs. They used very sharp polished nails, which cause minimal damage and bleeding. Now she have to wait an hour before the whipping will start.

A terrible pain is throbbing on her limbs and her muscles are aching but it's not the only throbbing she's feeling right now. She feels she's getting wet between her legs and everything down there is tingling and throbbing. When she was young, she heard stories about women being whipped, and she have always felt strange attraction towards the whip. When accusations were laid and she was threatened to be whipped, the throbbing begun. For a moment she blamed herself from chickening out and after the sentence was laid, she no longer knew what to think, but apparently her body did.

Terrified by the pain and damage, she screamed and struggled when she was nailed on the cross. Same time she became so wet between her legs, it didn't left unnoticed from the men who did the job no more than from bishop's man, who'll personally perform all the whippings. The evil smile rise to his face as her saw how vulnerable this particular woman is. His aim is good and he can hit any target he desires. Four dozen was this woman's sentence. For at least dozen, he's going to put where it really counts and match her crime best. Her screams should be heard from far distance.

From now on, the cross won't stay idle and all the people should learn to fear it, especially young women, who have chosen sinful path.

Cross14_q.jpgCross12_q.jpgCross11_q.jpgCross10_q.jpg

Ps. Nails are not my thing, but they are so much easier than ropes or chains...
I searched that old Poser scene from my hard drive and put it into Blender to find some interesting whipping positions on the cross. I can continue this series if there's interest. There will be whips and welts and probably horse sized dildo up to her ass, but those needs a bit work.

The balls should be very much in a harms way, at least if limb cock wouldn’t provide at least some level of protection.

Limb cock wont propably happen at least before the pain is getting too high.
I assume you mean limp cock. And yes I don't think there's much chance of that. Hopefully Mistress won't bring her knife to the party. Of course if she does, well it's been nice and I'll miss the little guys.

Time has passed and the agony has became new reality for our poor woman. She keep her eyes closed and try to be in her happy place, but it gets more and more difficult. She feels like she has been hanging there hours. The sun is starting to lay it's light on so far shady chamber from it's few windows. She knows she'll be whipped at noon.

Then the door opens and three men walk in. She recognize one of them. He's the inquisitor. He is carrying huge phallus shaped object, made on shiny polished metal. It has a mounting plate and heavy nails in it. She's terrified, because she realize what they are going to do, it's gonna go into her pussy. That thing is huge, it's size of the horse, except wider from the tip. It's like her fist. They just lay it down on the platform where her cross is mounted and go away, leaving her stare at that terrible object.

After a moment, the men come back. One of them is carrying a hammer, the same hammer she was nailed on the cross. The inquisitor takes the pole, that's what it should be called for. Then her walk behind her and press it against her sex lips, playing with it, pushing in and out, but just for a small amount. It is so huge and also cold. She don't want to admit it, but it feels good too. She's wet and her clitoris is very sensitive. The pain have made her forget her previous arousal, but it haven't go anywhere. She prepares for a pain because she know the men are here to torture her, not make her feel good.

The object is taken from her pussy and pushed against her anus. Her anxiety rises into whole new levels. She was just starting to get used on the idea of having it inside her pussy but now it was going to ravage her other opening, and that was even worse. Pussies are made to push out babies and no matter how big that thigh is, it's not a size of a baby's head. Her poor ass, however, it wasn't even able to take a normal cock, when she once tried with her first boyfriend.

Then the push comes and she screams. The man don't be shy with a force and as the tip passes the entrance, she feel terrible pain and is sure that something was torn. The shaft is a bit thinner, but still leave her painfully stretched. It will get thicker again and she feel it as it's pushed deeper end deeper. Then the tip hit some bone and goes no deeper. Intense pain shoots through her body like a lightening. It hurts really badly and the pain is only getting worse. Now she hopes it would be thicker, so part of the weight would be resting against her bowels, not her insides.

Men pushes it up as far as it goes, so more and more of her weight is resting on the tip inside her rectum. As he legs and hands are nailed in, there's nothing she can do. She can't even twist her pelvis on the other position, because the way her legs are nailed. No hope for lightening the stress after they are done.

When the pole is on it's place, one man takes the hammer and tries to drive the nails in. They are as thick as finger and needs lots of force when driven into wood. The entire cross shakes when the hammer hits, sending blinding jots of pain throw her bones. Her hands and legs hurt more than ever but the worst the pain is inside her rectum, where blunt end of the phallus presses right into bone hurting insanely much on the nerves which are caught in between.

She almost pass out from the pain again, and when the hammering finally stops, it leave her shaking from adrenaline and shock. As they leave her hanging again, the worst pain fades, leaving her into nearly euphoric state. She feel how something is slowly giving up and the pole is sinking deeper into her rectum. It hurts a lot, but not as much as the hammering did. It pushes against her bladder, making her feel she have terrible urge to pee. Nothing comes out even when she try. It would be less embarrassing to pee now, when there's no-one around. The thing is so huge it's probably blocking the passage. She know the men will soon come back with the whip, and then the real pain starts. Both inside and outside, since she can't even imagine what the pole do to her when she's writhing under the lash.

Cross30_q.jpgCross18_q.jpgCross26_q.jpg

In my original scenario, this happened in a far future where high technology exists but is kept only in church hands and used carefully only for a selected purposes.

The society has been intentionally degenerated into middle ages, since the people then were much easier to control and wars were less destructive.

Hanging on the cross was difficult. Her muscles got tired fast and more and more of her weight was resting on the pole inside her ass. Suddenly something gave up and the pole past over it's current obstacle. Flash of pain shoot through her body and it felt like her stomach would be ripped apart. Her muscles tensed and with aid of adrenaline, she pushed her body back up. It was almost as bad as getting the pole in, but at least she wouldn't get fully impaled by that terrible thing. It was stretching her entrance and ripping her spinster apart, but it was the least of her worries.

She could no longer stay still and constant movement increased her suffering. She was only able to tilt her hips a little and arc her back to ease the pain on her crushed and sensitized nerve endings, only to torture them on slightly different spot.

She was relieved when the door finally opened and those three men walked in. The inquisitor was holding a nasty looking whip. She was trying to imagine what it would feel to have it lashed all over her naked body. She was sure it couldn't be worse than her current suffering and she wanted this to end as soon as possible.
Cross42q.jpgCross41q.jpgCross40q.jpg

Oooh, love that low-angle shot.
Thanks. This position is rather restrictive, what comes to showing stresses on the rear part of her body. IK allows barely no movement, which would most likely be the case in real life too.

I try to get some more interesting angles when the whipping starts and she totally loses control of her body. When writhing, struggling and bucking her hips under the sting of the lash, the pole probably gets driven very deep, giving more slack to her limbs. Something tells me that it won’t help her at all, but in high stress situations body just do what it does. It can exceed its natural movement by stretching the joints and tendons beyond their normal limits.

It may take some patience to wait it to happen, since I still have some work to do to show her executioner with the whip and all those welts growing on her body.

She’s imported Genesis 9, figure, and while decently good with custom morphs, not good enough from the area of interest. Needs some some sculpting, displacement maps, texture tweaking from the joint area and maybe new UV map for consistent details.

Skin shaders needs tweaking too since imported ones don’t seem to support realistic welts well. The sweat starts to pour from her skin, making it shiny and to give good contrast for the welts, swelling from each lash.

Hanging on the cross was difficult. Her muscles got tired fast and more and more of her weight was resting on the pole inside her ass. Suddenly something gave up and the pole past over it's current obstacle. Flash of pain shoot through her body and it felt like her stomach would be ripped apart. Her muscles tensed and with aid of adrenaline, she pushed her body back up. It was almost as bad as getting the pole in, but at least she wouldn't get fully impaled by that terrible thing. It was stretching her entrance and ripping her spinster apart, but it was the least of her worries.

She could no longer stay still and constant movement increased her suffering. She was only able to tilt her hips a little and arc her back to ease the pain on her crushed and sensitized nerve endings, only to torture them on slightly different spot.

She was relieved when the door finally opened and those three men walked in. The inquisitor was holding a nasty looking whip. She was trying to imagine what it would feel to have it lashed all over her naked body. She was sure it couldn't be worse than her current suffering and she wanted this to end as soon as possible.
View attachment 1363258View attachment 1363259View attachment 1363260
The poor seduced creature so lovely I her ordeal I'm pretty sure she regrets the moments of carnal pleasure that is now replaced by hideous pain as she awaits the whip.

Back
Top Bottom