After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is hot and quite uncomfortable in the steel cage. I don’t know how long Mistress’ lunch lasts but it seems to take forever. My legs are cramping and my bowels are churning. Remembering her words if I can’t control them my lunch will be my own shit! I watch her saunter towards me. She is in as little of a hurry as I getting desperate for relief. As she draws near I see she is not wearing what she left wearing and her hair is clean and freshly coiffed; I stick of sweet…
She lights a cigarette and says “I hope I wasn’t gone too long. Would you like a puff, Blaire?”

“I don’t smoke Mistress” I reply.

“It’s not a regular cigarette; it’s a Madame Wu” Mistress explains. She needn’t have; I know what it smells like.
She opens the door of the cage and says “You poor girl, you must need some relief! Come on out of there.”

I groan as I shuffle out on my knees as my wrists are still bound behind my back. When I clear of the cage, Mistress Barbaria grabs my hair and ‘helps’ me to my feet. She asks me if I have to use the restroom and I say “So very badly, Mistress.”

She points to a patch of grass and I realize that will be my restroom. I look at Mistress in disbelief she wants me to use the dog run! She recognizes my look and coldly says “You better go now before Tree’s groundskeepers let out the perimeter guard hounds. They like fucking slaves.”

So yes I walk out and squat and shit and piss on the grass just like the dogs will. I look back at Mistress Barbaria and see her watching me. She calls “Hurry up, you cunt, the dogs have to go, too.”

View attachment 144595

T
I really don't care for that last part!

Just as I think Mistress doesn’t care anything about me, I am allowed to bathe and join Mistress in her bedroom. I haven’t seen Barbaria look this beautiful. She invites me between her legs. It is an offer I can’t refuse. As I lap at her sex she says “Make me happy Blaire and I’ll do the same for you.”

les 010.jpg

I didn’t need the encouragement but it didn’t hurt to hear. Mistress Barbaria kept her word…

les kiss gif.gif

Tree

I doubt Blaire would either...

...sometimes that is the point of my stories...

Tree
While my reply to Connie might sound a bit flippant (and it was) I write to draw emotions. Sometimes I do it being overly graphic, other times the agony of a situation, and even sometimes putting what I call humor in places that one would not expect (or even appreciate) it.

The only time I regret what I write is when the subject of the scene is offended... That is never my goal...

Tree

While my reply to Connie might sound a bit flippant (and it was) I write to draw emotions. Sometimes I do it being overly graphic, other times the agony of a situation, and even sometimes putting what I call humor in places that one would not expect (or even appreciate) it.

The only time I regret what I write is when the subject of the scene is offended... That is never my goal...

Tree

And sometimes you have to push at the boundaries, else it would be boring!

You can say what you like about Tree's writing - boring it ain't! :devil:

It is hot and quite uncomfortable in the steel cage. I don’t know how long Mistress’ lunch lasts but it seems to take forever. My legs are cramping and my bowels are churning. Remembering her words if I can’t control them my lunch will be my own shit! I watch her saunter towards me. She is in as little of a hurry as I getting desperate for relief. As she draws near I see she is not wearing what she left wearing and her hair is clean and freshly coiffed; I stick of sweet…
She lights a cigarette and says “I hope I wasn’t gone too long. Would you like a puff, Blaire?”

“I don’t smoke Mistress” I reply.

“It’s not a regular cigarette; it’s a Madame Wu” Mistress explains. She needn’t have; I know what it smells like.
She opens the door of the cage and says “You poor girl, you must need some relief! Come on out of there.”

I groan as I shuffle out on my knees as my wrists are still bound behind my back. When I clear of the cage, Mistress Barbaria grabs my hair and ‘helps’ me to my feet. She asks me if I have to use the restroom and I say “So very badly, Mistress.”

She points to a patch of grass and I realize that will be my restroom. I look at Mistress in disbelief she wants me to use the dog run! She recognizes my look and coldly says “You better go now before Tree’s groundskeepers let out the perimeter guard hounds. They like fucking slaves.”

So yes I walk out and squat and shit and piss on the grass just like the dogs will. I look back at Mistress Barbaria and see her watching me. She calls “Hurry up, you cunt, the dogs have to go, too.”

View attachment 144595

T

Now that is something I actually have no interest in observing:confused:

And sometimes you have to push at the boundaries, else it would be boring!

You can say what you like about Tree's writing - boring it ain't! :devil:
How true, Wragg! He pushes at the edges and bumps the boundaries ..................

I am spent from hours of making love with Mistress Barbaria. She tells me she needs a shower then blindfolds me and handcuffs me to the bed and spreads my legs and fastens leather cuffs about my ankles to keep them spread. She softly says “If you want to be a good slave you must remember these moments of pleasure that are yours in an oasis in the middle of the desert of punishment.”
blaire 005.jpg
Then she leaves me alone in my private darkness. I hear her start the shower and wish I could join her there. It is not a quick refresher shower. She is in there forever! I hear her moaning the crying ‘oh, yes... oh, yeah. I tug at the handcuffs when I realize she is satisfying herself. I definitely need to do the same for my hot wet cunt but I still have to smile when I hear her cry ‘OH, FUCK YES… Damn, Blaire has gotten good at that!’

I lay alone as I listen to her dry her hair. I hear the spray of perfume then the pop of a lipstick tube opening. I listen as her bare feet pad across the tile floor. A closet door opens and hangers rattle as she selects what she is going to wear. The padding of bare feet is replaced by the clicks of heels approaching me. She removes the ankle cuffs but I leave my legs spread. I leave my arms above my head when she removes the handcuffs. I can tell by the tone of her voice she is pleased when she says “You are learning quickly. Now get up, Blaire.”

She leads me out of the room, down a hall then down a flight of stairs. I’m naked except the blindfold. I smell the faint scent of mistress’ perfume; it is discrete yet rich. As much as I want to touch my pussy… sorry, cunt I keep my arms crossed behind my back to avoid mistress’ wrath. She opens a door and takes me down another set of steps. The floor is smooth but undulating stone and the air is cool. I am in a cellar or perhaps a dungeon. As Mistress locks my wrist in round rough iron manacles I figure ‘dungeon’ is more likely. I hear the rattle of chains and my wrists are pulled above my head. I am not stretched and I fear that is because that ‘oasis of pleasure’ is over and I have entered mistress’ ‘desert of punishment’. I expect the whip. With my wrists above my head but with a bend still my arms I will be able to dance quite well for Mistress as she whips me.

But she surprises me and takes the blindfold off. Even in the dim light it takes me a moment for my eyes to adjust. When they do I see Mistress standing before me. She looks stunning with her hair pulled up in a tight bun. She wears a tight fitted purple silk blouse accentuated with a pearl neckless. The dark skirt is hemmed at her knees and seems too tight to walk in but she looks great in it! The dark pumps and stockings finish the ensemble. She says “You may speak freely, Blaire. How do I look?”

“If I may be so bold I would love to help you slowly take that off!” I whisper.

She seems to be pleased by my answer and smiles “I would enjoy that, Blaire, but perhaps another time. I will be gone for the night. Joan Tree and LittleSiss are going to give me ideas on how I should punish you.”

“You are going to watch them punish a slave?” I ask.

“No, silly, they are going to punish me all night!”

I am thoroughly confused! My mistress led a rebellion of slaves and now she tells me she is going to be willingly punished as if she is heading out for a dinner date! I tell I don’t understand. She slinks up to me and slides her finger into my wet cunt. She purrs “Hmm, I think you are jealous. When I was a slave I had a vile owner, an Englishman named Sir Wragg. He would beat me mercilessly and pass me around to his aristocrat friends like a cheap fuck-toy. I hated him but tonight I am willingly submitting to whatever Siss and Joan have in mind. It is a world of difference.”
Mistress is right. I wish I was spending the night with her, even here in this dungeon. Her finger in my cunt along with her thumb and middle finger massaging my labia have me breathing deep as I feel and hear her messaging my soaking wet cunt.

“Mistress, are you leaving me here all night?” I ask.

“No, Blaire, your masters Gunner and Bull will be along in hour or so to… they will be here soon.”

Mistress reaches behind me with her free hand and I feel a sting in my ass cheek followed by a burn of syringe pressing an injection into me! In near panic I ask “That’s not what I think it is?”

“Yep, it’s the Joan Tree potion. It will make it more palatable when the boys take you. I hope they aren’t late” Barbaria says as she walks up the stairs and flips the light off. As the door at the top of the steps slams shut I am left standing in darkness. I’ve been ‘juiced with this enough times to know I’ll be trying to rip my hands from the manacles holding them above my head. That doesn’t mean I’ll be wanting Masters Bull and Gunner…

Tree

...f*ing typing marathon for Tree...

Back
Top Bottom