After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
I thoroughly enjoyed the last few chapters! The desert makes the oasis that much more sweet indeed...:very_hot: But damn it hasn't that check cleared yet??:rolleyes: Even Joan's potion won't make Bull and Gunner enjoyable...:eek:

Glad you liked them CXSlave considering you are the central character! You can send all the checks you like, but Tree is only the reporter of what goes on... and he never said you would enjoy Gunner and Bull...

:rolleyes:

View attachment 144856

Well worth it, though, Tree ;)
Your dark secrets are starting to come out, Wragg...

T

Oh your sore fingers are much appreciated Tree! I thoroughly enjoyed the last few chapters! The desert makes the oasis that much more sweet indeed...:very_hot: But damn it hasn't that check cleared yet??:rolleyes: Even Joan's potion won't make Bull and Gunner enjoyable...:eek:

what check? Am I being pushed out here somehow?

I am spent from hours of making love with Mistress Barbaria. She tells me she needs a shower then blindfolds me and handcuffs me to the bed and spreads my legs and fastens leather cuffs about my ankles to keep them spread. She softly says “If you want to be a good slave you must remember these moments of pleasure that are yours in an oasis in the middle of the desert of punishment.”
View attachment 144855
Then she leaves me alone in my private darkness. I hear her start the shower and wish I could join her there. It is not a quick refresher shower. She is in there forever! I hear her moaning the crying ‘oh, yes... oh, yeah. I tug at the handcuffs when I realize she is satisfying herself. I definitely need to do the same for my hot wet cunt but I still have to smile when I hear her cry ‘OH, FUCK YES… Damn, Blaire has gotten good at that!’

I lay alone as I listen to her dry her hair. I hear the spray of perfume then the pop of a lipstick tube opening. I listen as her bare feet pad across the tile floor. A closet door opens and hangers rattle as she selects what she is going to wear. The padding of bare feet is replaced by the clicks of heels approaching me. She removes the ankle cuffs but I leave my legs spread. I leave my arms above my head when she removes the handcuffs. I can tell by the tone of her voice she is pleased when she says “You are learning quickly. Now get up, Blaire.”

She leads me out of the room, down a hall then down a flight of stairs. I’m naked except the blindfold. I smell the faint scent of mistress’ perfume; it is discrete yet rich. As much as I want to touch my pussy… sorry, cunt I keep my arms crossed behind my back to avoid mistress’ wrath. She opens a door and takes me down another set of steps. The floor is smooth but undulating stone and the air is cool. I am in a cellar or perhaps a dungeon. As Mistress locks my wrist in round rough iron manacles I figure ‘dungeon’ is more likely. I hear the rattle of chains and my wrists are pulled above my head. I am not stretched and I fear that is because that ‘oasis of pleasure’ is over and I have entered mistress’ ‘desert of punishment’. I expect the whip. With my wrists above my head but with a bend still my arms I will be able to dance quite well for Mistress as she whips me.

But she surprises me and takes the blindfold off. Even in the dim light it takes me a moment for my eyes to adjust. When they do I see Mistress standing before me. She looks stunning with her hair pulled up in a tight bun. She wears a tight fitted purple silk blouse accentuated with a pearl neckless. The dark skirt is hemmed at her knees and seems too tight to walk in but she looks great in it! The dark pumps and stockings finish the ensemble. She says “You may speak freely, Blaire. How do I look?”

“If I may be so bold I would love to help you slowly take that off!” I whisper.

She seems to be pleased by my answer and smiles “I would enjoy that, Blaire, but perhaps another time. I will be gone for the night. Joan Tree and LittleSiss are going to give me ideas on how I should punish you.”

“You are going to watch them punish a slave?” I ask.

“No, silly, they are going to punish me all night!”

I am thoroughly confused! My mistress led a rebellion of slaves and now she tells me she is going to be willingly punished as if she is heading out for a dinner date! I tell I don’t understand. She slinks up to me and slides her finger into my wet cunt. She purrs “Hmm, I think you are jealous. When I was a slave I had a vile owner, an Englishman named Sir Wragg. He would beat me mercilessly and pass me around to his aristocrat friends like a cheap fuck-toy. I hated him but tonight I am willingly submitting to whatever Siss and Joan have in mind. It is a world of difference.”
Mistress is right. I wish I was spending the night with her, even here in this dungeon. Her finger in my cunt along with her thumb and middle finger massaging my labia have me breathing deep as I feel and hear her messaging my soaking wet cunt.

“Mistress, are you leaving me here all night?” I ask.

“No, Blaire, your masters Gunner and Bull will be along in hour or so to… they will be here soon.”

Mistress reaches behind me with her free hand and I feel a sting in my ass cheek followed by a burn of syringe pressing an injection into me! In near panic I ask “That’s not what I think it is?”

“Yep, it’s the Joan Tree potion. It will make it more palatable when the boys take you. I hope they aren’t late” Barbaria says as she walks up the stairs and flips the light off. As the door at the top of the steps slams shut I am left standing in darkness. I’ve been ‘juiced with this enough times to know I’ll be trying to rip my hands from the manacles holding them above my head. That doesn’t mean I’ll be wanting Masters Bull and Gunner…

Tree

...f*ing typing marathon for Tree...

Tree's "typing marathon" of yesterday deserves more serious comment....credit should be give for some pretty damn good writing. Among my favorite lines....

"you must remember these moments of pleasure that are yours in an oasis in the middle of the desert of punishment.”

what an image!:p

"I hear her moaning the crying ‘oh, yes... oh, yeah. I tug at the handcuffs when I realize she is satisfying herself. I definitely need to do the same for my hot wet cunt but I still have to smile when I hear her cry ‘OH, FUCK YES… Damn, Blaire has gotten good at that!’

did I really say that?:rolleyes:

"I lay alone as I listen to her dry her hair. I hear the spray of perfume then the pop of a lipstick tube opening. I listen as her bare feet pad across the tile floor. A closet door opens and hangers rattle as she selects what she is going to wear. The padding of bare feet is replaced by the clicks of heels approaching me.

love the attention to feet in these lines:)

"I smell the faint scent of mistress’ perfume; it is discrete yet rich. As much as I want to touch my pussy… sorry, cunt I keep my arms crossed behind my back to avoid mistress’ wrath.

I think I looked up the origins of the demeaning word "cunt" once....I believe it goes back centuries....to the 1600s or something like that:confused:

"She looks stunning with her hair pulled up in a tight bun. She wears a tight fitted purple silk blouse accentuated with a pearl neckless. The dark skirt is hemmed at her knees and seems too tight to walk in but she looks great in it! The dark pumps and stockings finish the ensemble. She says “You may speak freely, Blaire. How do I look?”

I am at the top of Mistress high fashion here....hope the stockings are thigh highs;)

"Joan Tree and LittleSiss are going to give me ideas on how I should punish you.”

That should be interesting....can't think of two more radically different sources of ideas:rolleyes:

“You are going to watch them punish a slave?” I ask.

“No, silly, they are going to punish me all night!”

I am thoroughly confused! My mistress led a rebellion of slaves and now she tells me she is going to be willingly punished as if she is heading out for a dinner date! I tell I don’t understand. She slinks up to me and slides her finger into my wet cunt. She purrs “Hmm, I think you are jealous. When I was a slave I had a vile owner, an Englishman named Sir Wragg. He would beat me mercilessly and pass me around to his aristocrat friends like a cheap fuck-toy. I hated him but tonight I am willingly submitting to whatever Siss and Joan have in mind. It is a world of difference.”
Mistress is right. I wish I was spending the night with her, even here in this dungeon. Her finger in my cunt along with her thumb and middle finger massaging my labia have me breathing deep as I feel and hear her messaging my soaking wet cunt."

Ah, the heart of the story episode here....nice twist....oh that vile Wragg again!

“Mistress, are you leaving me here all night?” I ask.

“No, Blaire, your masters Gunner and Bull will be along in hour or so to… they will be here soon.”

Mistress reaches behind me with her free hand and I feel a sting in my ass cheek followed by a burn of syringe pressing an injection into me! In near panic I ask “That’s not what I think it is?”

Classic Tree....eh? ;)

"As the door at the top of the steps slams shut I am left standing in darkness. I’ve been ‘juiced with this enough times to know I’ll be trying to rip my hands from the manacles holding them above my head. That doesn’t mean I’ll be wanting Masters Bull and Gunner…
"

Ah, the cumming coming of Blaire....she gets it finally.

ALL JOKING ASIDE TREE.....THE DESCRIPTIVE PASSAGES IN THIS POST ARE POWERFUL AND EVOCATIVE...SOME REALLY EXCELLENT WRITING!

flower1love, Barb

Last edited:
merci, Barbaria...
I think I looked up the origins of the demeaning word "cunt" once....I believe it goes back centuries....to the 1600s or something like that:confused:
...and every boy coming of age thinks they made it up...
Tree

I am at the top of Mistress high fashion here....hope the stockings are thigh highs;)- Barbaria
I couldn't find the picture yesterday when I posted... here it is...
les 072.jpg

Tree

...quite fashionable!!! Yes, thigh highs and skimpy lace undies and bra... even though Joan ordered you not to wear either...:eek:

I am at the top of Mistress high fashion here....hope the stockings are thigh highs;)- Barbaria
I couldn't find the picture yesterday when I posted... here it is...
View attachment 144996

Tree

...quite fashionable!!! Yes, thigh highs and skimpy lace undies and bra... even though Joan ordered you not to wear either...:eek:

Very sleek looking, I am....and it appears that whatever its derivation, I know where to find Blaire's cunt....but am I wearing thigh highs under those slacks, or nothing at all? Only Barb knows for sure:rolleyes:

I arrive at Joan Tree’s cabin on the Tree estate. Calling them cabins is somewhat an understate as the smaller ones are 3000 sq. ft. (280 sq. m) and Joan’s was hardly one of the smaller ones. I ring the doorbell and LittleSiss opens the door and says “Come on in Barb. Would you like a glass of wine?”

I look at how Siss is dressed and figure I need one.

siss.jpg
She pours one for me and leads me to Joan’s bedroom. I gasp when I enter as I see Bull pummeling her ass. She looks over at me and grunts “Come on in Barbaria; I’ll be done soon” between the thrusts.

I whisper nervously to Siss “I wasn’t expecting Bull and Gunner being here.”

bull 006.jpg
“Don’t worry, it’s just ‘girls night in the dungeon’” Siss says. “Joan just let Bull bugger her to get her into a foul mood.”

I am not really comforted by that thought and as I watch Joan shrieks as Bull thrusts impossibly faster and harder I feel a ting of guilt thinking what Blair could be facing tonight. I can take some solace by the fact Bull and Gunner are the majority owners of my little slave. I would be lying if I said between Siss’ outfit and the thought of Joan Tree in a foul mood has my little lace panties wet

Barbaria as reported by Tree.

“Joan just let Bull bugger her to get her into a foul mood.”

Just imagine she had been slinging barbs with RR now that would have left her in a really foul mood...

Why yes Ulrika I am sure that Joan can tell the difference between a Barbaria and barbed comment...or even a barbed wire whip...well unless she drank far too much Seagrams but who in the Tree family would do that :p

Back
Top Bottom