After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a good question. Where is Blaire?

While Tree and Judge Admi were hiding at the judge’s secret Caribbean resort, Gunner and Bull had been busy with Blaire (no, not like that!!!). To avoid Blaire being caught by the IMF they performed a bit of legerdemain. Although claimed impossible Bull managed to open the ring of Blaire’s cunt tag. Gunner had been in the shop machining a new tag for Blair. When it was attached Blaire looked at the tag. It had the same date as hers but the ‘C’ was red instead of black and her name had been changed to ‘Slut Cunt. She asked if that was the best they could think of. Bull told her if she preferred her old tag when the IMF found her she would be crucified until dead if she preferred.

That night they drilled her again and again (no, Barbaria, not that kind of ‘drilled’) until they were sure she had her new identity down. Then they drilled her.
group 018.jpg
Shortly before the IMF showed up at the Tree estate, Blaire was taken on the mile long trek to the OPP behind Bull’s ATV.
slave end 003.jpg

Tree

It was a stroke of brilliance by Bull and Gunner to hide Blaire at the Order of Penance and Punishment (OPP). The facility is 100% funded by the IMF. The women interned there are treated worse than most slaves (remember slaves are not cheap). Most are sent there by family or husbands just to get them out of the way. But those sentenced to the cross are sent there, timed or condemned to death, are sent there to see if they a healthy enough to submit to their sentence.
As Blaire was checked in the matron asked “Name?”

Blaire started to say the name Bull and Gunner had given her when the Matron slapped her face. “You obviously deserve the cross. Your name is on your tag. Do you reject your status?”

“No, I just thought you…” Blaire stared to say before the matron slapped her again.

“I don’t recall asking you to think” she barked.

“I’m sorry, Ma’am” Blaire said wondering if she should have trusted Bull and Gunner.
prison 012 a.jpg
“Spread your arms wide shoulder high, Slut Cunt” the matron ordered. Blaire complied and the matron measure Blaire wrist to wrist. “So how long are you to be crucified, cunt?"

“I don’t know other than when the dice were rolled the judge yelled ‘Yahtzee’.”

“Let’s hope it was all sixes” the matron said.
blaire messured.jpg
Meanwhile, R. Rodent showed up at the secret Caribbean resort of Judge Admi’s. He seemed agitated as he strode back and forth before Tree and Admi.

“Do you want a drink?” Admi asked.

“No! I do not!”

“Some Missouri walnuts?” Tree asked.

“Yeah, I’ll take a few.”

“What’s bothering you, RR?” Tree asked.

“The damn IMA is trying to hack my video productions. I’m going to fly up there and express my displeasure.”
“Do you need the 747?”

“No, I have one of mine here” RR replied.
squirrel plane.jpg
This cannot be good…

Tree

Had to look it up myself. Poor CXSlave is not tetchy at the moment; maybe frightened and apprehensive. New segment shortly...

T

Is when you leave her locked up and forget about her..:mad:

Is when she comes fourth in a race :mad:

And do any of us blame her? :oops:

Not in the least! ;)

Is when you leave her locked up and forget about her..:mad:

Is when she comes fourth in a race :mad:

And do any of us blame her? :oops:

Not in the least! ;)
Tree doesn't really give a shit what her mood is... Next segment...

After Blaire was measured and weighed she dressed in a blouse and jeans and was taken to the OPP’s administration center. As she was led the industrial green halls she felt self-conscious being clothed as she passed interns naked except for their chains walking the opposite way. She needn’t have fretted it once she arrived at the office the clothing would not last long. The door closed behind her and a man at a desk with a laptop computer motioned her to approach. He eyed her top to toes. Blaire could almost feel his eyes undressing her. Blandly he asked “Name?”

I almost fuck-up and say ‘Blaire’ but I blurt out “Slut Cunt, Sir!”

He types on the keyboard and asks “When is your crucifixion date?”

“August 1st, 2014
, Sir” I reply quickly. As he types the information in I reflect on what I just said. I know when I am to be nailed to a cross and raised for the sole purpose that my masters want me to be! It was late May when I became a slave. Instead of just a few months it seems an eternity since Tree first locked me in the tight cage, lowered me into the hole, buried me neck deep in still warm cow manure, and then pissed on my head. From the height of the sun and the warm temperatures I know it is mid-summer but I do not know what the date is. I clear my throat, respectfully lower my head, and ask permission to ask a question. It was granted and I ask “How far away is August 1st?”

Without looking up he says six days (
real days not Tree’s typing days though he promises to try and make it) then he says “Ah, there are your records! Come around the desk, Slut Cunt.”

I immediately do as I am told. He orders me to open blouse. As I do and expose my modest sized breast (opps- tits) he shakes his head in disgust and says “I can’t imagine why anyone one would pay what they did for you. Even being a virgin I would have forked over 5% of what they did.”

Embarrassed my face reddens. He roughly opens the fly of my jeans and jerks them down to almost my knees. He reads my cunt tag to verify I am who I said I am.

slave train 37 c.jpg
He looks at my wet labia and coldly says “I hope your name fits your talents to make up for those sorry excuses you call tits.”

So they aren’t even close to a C-cup. They sure didn’t have any problem finding them with a whip. He looks at his computer and says “You’ve lost six pounds since you became a slave. You are going to need every bit of that back if you are to have a chance to survive the length of time you are sentenced to be hanged on the cross.”

He knows how long it will be but doesn’t offer the information and I dare not ask. Flatly he continues “Slut Cunt, I’ve witnessed more crucifixions than I can count. Depending on various factors the condemned has died in a matter of hours to the longest I have seen where she lasted a week. Just because this will be a timed crucifixion there is no guarantee you will survive until the time is up. Do you understand that?”

I hadn’t thought of that! I assumed I would be nailed to a cross and raised and after I had suffered whatever time I was I would be taken down! I stammer ‘Y…yes… sir.”

“Good, I am charged with seeing you are in the best possible shape for your crucifixion; not so much that anyone cares if you survive but that you at least suffer as long as possible before you expire if you don’t make it

“Thank you, sir” I say as I feel a knot growing in my belly…

T

The head of the IMF Enforcement Operations arrive unannounced at the Tree estate and demanded Bull and Gunner turn over Blaire. Bull said she wasn’t there and perhaps he should call Tree, offering his cellphone number. He said he had been trying to contact Tree but his voice mailbox was full and they couldn’t find his phone using the GPS tracking feature. Bull didn’t bother to tell him Tree’s phone was so old it didn’t have a GPS tracking feature. He demanded to know where Tree was when Gunner growled “Do I look like his mama to you?”

He picked up his M60 and tossed the nine feet of ammunition belt around the back of his neck. The IMF officer noted that the long strand of bullets dangle only to Gunner’s knees. Gunner pulled the slide back and pointed the gun at the gun at the man. “Listen up, pretty boy, Tree would be pretty upset if I stain his deck with the blood running out of your carcass. So if you want, have a look around then get the fuck out of my face!”

He thought for a moment as he looked at the hulking black man that towered over him and made the gun look like a small kid’s toy. He slapped leather Aris Isotoner gloves against his upper thigh, clicked his boot heels together and with a curt bow said “A search will not be necessary. I can see you gentlemen are men of your word.”
IMF uniform.jpg
As he strode to his staff car Gunner carved a trench in the dirt arcing from next to the officer’ left foot, behind his feet and ending next to his right foot with an automatic burst from the gun. The officer dove into the open back door of the limousine and barked get me to my OPP penthouse now!”

He didn’t mention that he loaded his pants when Gunner shot near him.

When he arrived at the OPP he passed a small woman with compact but perky tits being led down the hall in chains. He thought for a moment she looked like Blaire but he noted the red ‘C’ on the cunt tag and dismissed the notion it was she. Beside he had to get out of the soiled pants.

After showering and having room service take the pants to be cleaned he dialed headquarters. He found it strange the line rang open. He opened his briefcase and pulled out his high security scrambled satellite phone. This time a voice said the call could not be completed and try back later. Odd, he thought…

But not really… after RR landed a few smart bombs on the IMF North American command and control center he switched planes and took out their satellite relay station. They wouldn’t be hacking RR Video Productions any time soon…
napalm-bombing.jpg

T

Back
Top Bottom