After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Gunner sat on the deck of the Tree house when he as R. Rodent staggered onto the deck. He asked if RR was alright. He replied “I’m just a bit dizzy. I forget how those G-loads fuck me up. Where is Tree?”

“I have no idea” Gunner replied.

“I don’t know how the hell you guys get anything done. I saw the dago in…”

He was staring done the barrel of Gunner’s .50 caliber revolver. Gunner lifted a finger to his lips to signal RR to be quiet. Considering the alternative RR complied.

“I suspect I know where he is but the IMF is hot on Blaire’s tail so we are maintaining ‘radio silence’.

“I don’t think you need to worry about the IMF” RR said. “Unless they are using one of Tree’s rotary phones I don’t think the IMF is talking to anyone. I blew their whole fucking thing up” RR said. “I really need to talk to Tree. Can we Skype him?”

“Rodent, do really think the asshole has a laptop?”

”Sorry, flying in planes messes my head up.”

“Don’t bullshit me, RR, you are drunk” Gunner said…
drunksquirrel.jpg

Tree

Tree walked onto the deck of the Tree house and said “Don’t shoot the rodent, Gunner. He is on our side.”
“What the hell are you doing here, Tree? The IMF is looking all over for you!”

“Don’t worry, Gunner, RR knocked them out” Tree said. He sat down and lit a cigarette.
tree god.jpg
“Is Blaire OK?”

“The IMF walked right past her. She’s cool. What are you doing here, Tree?” Gunner asked.

“I have to sign your ticket so you and Bull get certified as MCTs.”

“Why you, Tree” Bull asked.

Tree noted dissension in the racks but calmly said “I am the only bastard with a union card.”

“I told you!!! I swear I told you, Bull…”

T

At the OPP they did not realize ‘Slut Cunt’ was indeed Blaire. During the week before her crucifixion she was fed a bland but protein and carbohydrate die to… well… fatten the lamb up a bit. At though the OPP was under strict orders to return her to the Tree estate unmarked that did not mean she had an easy week at the OPP. She was treated to a day in the septic tank with other interns. All of them had their wrists bound behind their backs except two STOOLIES trusties who mercilessly
water 18.jpg
Later she would be allowed to bathe in a vat of ice cold water. Her wrists bound behind her back with manacles made keeping her head above water most difficult…
water 17.jpg
Her handler at the OPP had found ‘Slut Cunt” while seeing a crucified woman never witnessed an actual crucifixion that being the nailing and raising of the woman sentenced to the cross. As it would happen midweek an OPP novitiate would be taking her final vows to become a sister of the order. As with Catholic nuns the ceremony involves ‘wedding’ vows with god, which some find creepy or even kinky, but the OPP takes it a bit farther.

The nun, after taking her vows, would consummate the ‘marriage’ by being taken from behind by Friar Abbott as she knelt before the entire group of friars and sisters.

nuns 13.jpg

With his ejaculate oozing down her thighs she was led from the chapel to be crucified at sunset with Blaire watching the whole event…

T

At the OPP they did not realize ‘Slut Cunt’ was indeed Blaire. During the week before her crucifixion she was fed a bland but protein and carbohydrate die to… well… fatten the lamb up a bit. At though the OPP was under strict orders to return her to the Tree estate unmarked that did not mean she had an easy week at the OPP. She was treated to a day in the septic tank with other interns. All of them had their wrists bound behind their backs except two STOOLIES trusties who mercilessly
View attachment 138027
Later she would be allowed to bathe in a vat of ice cold water. Her wrists bound behind her back with manacles made keeping her head above water most difficult…
View attachment 138026
Her handler at the OPP had found ‘Slut Cunt” while seeing a crucified woman never witnessed an actual crucifixion that being the nailing and raising of the woman sentenced to the cross. As it would happen midweek an OPP novitiate would be taking her final vows to become a sister of the order. As with Catholic nuns the ceremony involves ‘wedding’ vows with god, which some find creepy or even kinky, but the OPP takes it a bit farther.

The nun, after taking her vows, would consummate the ‘marriage’ by being taken from behind by Friar Abbott as she knelt before the entire group of friars and sisters.

View attachment 138025

With his ejaculate oozing down her thighs she was led from the chapel to be crucified at sunset with Blaire watching the whole event…

T
At least my stay at the OPP is educational...:rolleyes:

View attachment 138027
View attachment 138026

View attachment 138025

T

:eek:

...I was beginning to worry I had bored everyone to sleep here!!!

Tree

You ARE joking, aren't you, Tree?

:doh: :)

The nun seemed calm and stoic as she was led to the cross wearing nothing but her head gear with the veil. She stepped over the cross, squatted, and then sat on the stipe. Without being told she laid back, crossed her feet over the wood and stretched her arms over the crossbar. A pair of friars seized her arms and another pair secured her legs. Friar Abbott picked up the first spike and pressed the point against the arch of her top foot.

The young nun closed her eyes as the hammer was raised. Blaire took a deep breath as it swung down and crashed onto the head of the spike. Blaire didn’t know what the nun felt but for her it was a sensory overload. She could hear bones crack; flatulence and wet stool sprayed the cross, and the other-worldly howl of pain.

Even knowing she was within days of experiencing the same Blaire could not look away. The nun’s left wrist was next and then her right wrist took the last spike.
z59- nun last nail jpeg.jpg
The robed friars lifted the cross and dropped it into the hole. Stunned for a moment the nun hung quietly for a few minutes while blood streamed down her arms. Slowly she lifted her head and looked at Blaire. In barely more than a whisper she said “I will survive this just so I can see you on your cross…”
z62-nun w clouds.jpg

Tree

The nun seemed calm and stoic as she was led to the cross wearing nothing but her head gear with the veil. She stepped over the cross, squatted, and then sat on the stipe. Without being told she laid back, crossed her feet over the wood and stretched her arms over the crossbar. A pair of friars seized her arms and another pair secured her legs. Friar Abbott picked up the first spike and pressed the point against the arch of her top foot.

The young nun closed her eyes as the hammer was raised. Blaire took a deep breath as it swung down and crashed onto the head of the spike. Blaire didn’t know what the nun felt but for her it was a sensory overload. She could hear bones crack; flatulence and wet stool sprayed the cross, and the other-worldly howl of pain.

Even knowing she was within days of experiencing the same Blaire could not look away. The nun’s left wrist was next and then her right wrist took the last spike.
View attachment 138043
The robed friars lifted the cross and dropped it into the hole. Stunned for a moment the nun hung quietly for a few minutes while blood streamed down her arms. Slowly she lifted her head and looked at Blaire. In barely more than a whisper she said “I will survive this just so I can see you on your cross…”
View attachment 138044

Tree
Gulp....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom