After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
It’s dark and the street party is winding down and the vendors begin shut down their booths. As they dowse their grills the smell of food seems intensified and reminds me how hungry I am. I am given water regularly but it is not enough to neither satisfy my thirst nor keep up with my dehydrating body. The night is warm and humid yet I feel chilled.

As the vendors wrap up and the floodlights turned off the mound where we hang crucified. There is heavy cloud cover but no fog so the street lights brighten the mound more so than last night. To my right I hear Barbaria groan “How’s my slave doing?”

I sigh and “I’m hungry, thirsty, and I hurt more than I thought I could. How much longer do you think we have?”

“If the vendors quit selling at 1 AM we should be under six hours” Barbaria guessed.

I again sigh and say “I don’t know, Mistress, I’m getting awfully weak.”

“Come on, Blaire, don’t tell me I bought a wimp slave” Mistress says to me with mock distain. I look over to her and she adds “You can call me ‘Barb’ until they take us down, Blaire.”

crux pose 044 b.jpg

T

It’s dark and the street party is winding down and the vendors begin shut down their booths. As they dowse their grills the smell of food seems intensified and reminds me how hungry I am. I am given water regularly but it is not enough to neither satisfy my thirst nor keep up with my dehydrating body. The night is warm and humid yet I feel chilled.

As the vendors wrap up and the floodlights turned off the mound where we hang crucified. There is heavy cloud cover but no fog so the street lights brighten the mound more so than last night. To my right I hear Barbaria groan “How’s my slave doing?”

I sigh and “I’m hungry, thirsty, and I hurt more than I thought I could. How much longer do you think we have?”

“If the vendors quit selling at 1 AM we should be under six hours” Barbaria guessed.

“Come on, Blaire, don’t tell me I bought a wimp slave” Mistress says to me with mock distain. I look over to her and she adds “You can call me ‘Barb’ until they take us down, Blaire.”

View attachment 142194

T
what a concerned Mistress she is...:rolleyes:

View attachment 142194

T

first names now....chummmiee:rolleyes:

Can't think why that song got into my head :spider:
Well if you were eating the hickory nuts from the tree at one end of Tree's deck or the acorns from the oak at the other end that disgusting bastard Tree prides himself on being able to piss on them from his deck ('ACK... spit... spit.. spit...' RR:eek:)
You are lucky you are only drunk and not poisoned... Ulrika

Abba never were fluent in English and give many reasons why they won't do a reunion tour but the biggest roadblock is they don't care to relearn their own songs which they sang phonetically first time around...

Tree

...and that was TMI, Ulrika...

Abba never were fluent in English and give many reasons why they won't do a reunion tour but the biggest roadblock is they don't care to relearn their own songs which they sang phonetically first time around...

Tree

...and that was TMI, Ulrika...

Waterlooooooooooooooooo:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom