After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well I use to ponder what difference it might make if all the history I was taught was a lie and that was even before I read 1984 and that was before my first Tree story :eek:

You mean George Washington didn't chop down a cherry tree....I am crushed:(

Well I use to ponder what difference it might make if all the history I was taught was a lie and that was even before I read 1984 and that was before my first Tree story :eek:
Now what did I do????

Here they are............the costumes are embarrassing
make a note to dress Barbaria in one of these next time she carries her cross to her Golgotha....

Tree

and do her hair in curls, too...

Last edited:
sorry to interrupt with the story...

The night is surreal. Out of the darkness a woman in a rather sexy formal gown walks up the hill in heels I doubt I could stand still on much less walk up the grass-covered hill. She walks up to the cross on my left and stands inches in front of Messa. She pauses to undo the dress’ halter top and glides out of the dress so smoothly that I doubt I could live long enough to emulate what I just saw. The woman stood naked before Messa except for the diamond earrings, necklace, black stockings, and those jeweled heels.

“What are you doing here, Siss?” Messa asks.

“I couldn’t stay away knowing you were nailed to a cross. You look so lovely crucified, dear Messa” she says as she glides her hands up Messa’s torso and begins to kiss her belly.

crux comfort.jpg

I don’t understand what is going on. I think I have a lot to learn still if I live through this…

T

sorry to interrupt with the story...

The night is surreal. Out of the darkness a woman in a rather sexy formal gown walks up the hill in heels I doubt I could stand still on much less walk up the grass-covered hill. She walks up to the cross on my left and stands inches in front of Messa. She pauses to undo the dress’ halter top and glides out of the dress so smoothly that I doubt I could live long enough to emulate what I just saw. The woman stood naked before Messa except for the diamond earrings, necklace, black stockings, and those jeweled heels.

“What are you doing here, Siss?” Messa asks.

“I couldn’t stay away knowing you were nailed to a cross. You look so lovely crucified, dear Messa” she says as she glides her hands up Messa’s torso and begins to kiss her belly.

View attachment 142372

I don’t understand what is going on. I think I have a lot to learn still if I live through this…

T

Siss in jewels? ..... nah, it can't be.....:confused:

It is dark. There is no fog but the clouds have decided to spray us with mist. The woman that Messa called ‘Siss’ walks down the mound and off into the darkness towards the coffee shop. I ask to no one “What was that all about?”
Messa looks over at me and asks “What was ‘what’ about

“That woman that just left; she fondled you and licked your cunt until you came while you were helpless to stop her yet you don’t seem too upset about it!”
crux pose 088 a.jpg

“Helpless? I reveled in it! That was LittleSiss, my friend from Philadelphia. Why would I want to stop her when she came out at this time just to pleasure me? And by the way, Blaire- I have a pussy; you have a cunt, slave!”

Shit, I am doomed even if I live through this…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom