After The Rebellion Of 2014

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is dark. There is no fog but the clouds have decided to spray us with mist. The woman that Messa called ‘Siss’ walks down the mound and off into the darkness towards the coffee shop. I ask to no one “What was that all about?”
Messa looks over at me and asks “What was ‘what’ about

“That woman that just left; she fondled you and licked your cunt until you came while you were helpless to stop her yet you don’t seem too upset about it!”
View attachment 142497

“Helpless? I reveled in it! That was LittleSiss, my friend from Philadelphia. Why would I want to stop her when she came out at this time just to pleasure me? And by the way, Blaire- I have a pussy; you have a cunt, slave!”

Shit, I am doomed even if I live through this…

Tree
Blaire really needs to start watching her mouth...:doh: You'd think she would know better by know.:rolleyes:

It never really rains during the night. It is only a mist that is almost refreshing except I am hanging naked from three nails on a cross. I am feeling the energy ebb from my body as the darkness above never changes and the pools of light beneath the street lights only look darker because the pavement is wetter.

A group of young men and women drive by and toss beer cans that don’t make it close to my cross. The cans were empty; they might not be totally stupid after all…

Out of the darkness I hear ice clicking in a glass and see the cowboy walking towards me. Barbaria in a raspy voice screams “Leave her alone Tree.”

He pulls out a nasty looking black gun and points it at Mistress without looking at her. Even from my vantage I could tell he knew where the bullets would hit. He growled “Shut the fuck up, Barbaria, I put a slug between your tits on another thread and it wouldn’t break my heart to do it on this one.”

Mistress… no, ‘Barb… didn’t seem to doubt him… I’m getting confused what I should call her! The cowboy that Barb called ‘Tree’ walks up to me and says “My boys already earned their MCT Certificates and union card. You only have a few hours to go. But I only think it fair for you to know THT, Inc. has picked up exclusive sponsorship of your cyclocross. Don’t die on me, OK?"

blaire 001.jpg

He lights a cigarette and I tell him I will do my best. I don’t think he catches the sarcasm…

T

He walks away. I don’t know who he is. I don’t really care; I don't want to be alone. Somehow Mistress and Messa sleep hanging from their crosses. I cannot sleep. What if I don’t wake from a slumber? The smelly cowboy bastard told me he bought my contract… Can I believe him? I look up at the dark sky and whisper “Let me make it… I am not ready to die.”
crux 093 c.jpg

tree

Last edited:
He pulls out a nasty looking black gun and points it at Mistress without looking at her. Even from my vantage I could tell he knew where the bullets would hit. He growled “Shut the fuck up, Barbaria, I put a slug between your tits on another thread and it wouldn’t break my heart to do it on this one.”

Love it when he talks nasty to me:rolleyes:

Mistress… no, ‘Barb… didn’t seem to doubt him… I’m getting confused what I should call her!

I can set you straight on that...it's....M-I-S-S-T-R-I-S-S....GOT IT?

Love it when he talks nasty to me:rolleyes:

I can set you straight on that...it's....M-I-S-S-T-R-I-S-S....GOT IT?
but..........................you told her on the cross it would be Barbaria for her:doh:

women......................even the crucified ones..................are women:devil:

someday you'll understand Admi...maybe.... I don't think even the awesome Crux Forums branded skinsuit will be worth enduring the brutal training sessions under Bull, Gunner, and Mistress Barbaria...:eek:

How about RR buys you and leashes ( your sure Spelling Squirrel I really think it ought to be leases?) to a red headed Domme he knows and she enters you in the Cyclocross? You'll be her team and and THT can be your sponsors?

Now isn't that a dream worth living for?

How about RR buys you and leashes ( your sure Spelling Squirrel I really think it ought to be leases?) to a red headed Domme he knows and she enters you in the Cyclocross? You'll be her team and and THT can be your sponsors?

Now isn't that a dream worth living for?

I just raised my asking price.....you can't afford her RR....unless you have something I really want to throw into the bargain:rolleyes:

I just raised my asking price.....you can't afford her RR....unless you have something I really want to throw into the bargain:rolleyes:
Yeah pushing the squirrel....not such a good idea...of course some people are sceptical of trusting him too :devil:

Who said anything about thrusting?:eek:

only the h was not meant also thrust him is not done but trusting him is the most stupid you could do

Judges should be more precise in their pronouncements....misunderstandings could be lethal...wait, what am I saying:doh:....every judgement coming out of Admi's court is lethal.:p

Back
Top Bottom