Alexia Agonia

Go to CruxDreams.com

mp5stab

Hair and Nails
Well, everyone seemed to like the one time that I mixed stories with images. Even though I consider myself more of an artist, and more of a visual thinker, I think I can make something of a regular story that features my art. I could there is a certain appeal to giving the images backstories - a little bit of context goes a long way to solidify the erotic undertones of an images. Another reason I think stories will be great for my work; it will help smooth out my often erratic output with stories that will build anticipation for the images. To conserve narative momentum, all of my one-off pictures, old and new, will be tied to this thread.

So let's begin!

"Wake up!"

The woman moaned softly as the whip landed again on her exposed hips, wrapping around them before violently cracking back off. She hadn't the strength left to scream, her voice had been ruined by the events of the past eighteen hours. Even if she could scream, no one would hear her, spare Alexia. And she was quite sure Alexia would enjoy her pain.

Alexia was a carnifixa - a woman who's sole duty was the affixing of female criminals and political dissidents to the cross. She generally didn't question the crimes written on the titlus, except maybe to concoct a different, crueler, torture for the condemned. This one didn't even have a titlus. A non-person. Someone who was made to disappear. The best kind of titlus - she could do whatever she wanted.

"I'm not done with you yet," said Alexia, delivering another lash to the hips of the crucified woman, who swung out in response.

The next few lashes fell erraticaly. The woman moaned, and Alexia smiled, satisfied that this woman was experiencing a prolonged session of the worst pain in her whole life. She wished to continue that pain. Whipping a woman on the cross was, of course, against the law - whipping was only delivered to prisioners as a disiplinary measure. However, Alexia had no doubt that the people who recovered the body would graciously assume that the whipping gad taken place prior to the crucifixion - for fear of finding out exactly how cruel a private crucifixion could be.

Alexia's whipping concluded after she felt there was no new areas to whip without damage to the woman's ability to suffer the cross for the next few days. But she didn't say it that way.

"I've decided to show you mercy, criminal," began Alexia "do you have any idea why?"

"Thank... you," the exhausted crucifixa whispered.

"I don't want a woman as beautiful as you to suffer alone," said Alexia, who embraced the woman with a deep kiss.

The woman responded as best as she could leaning in and taking in Alexia's soft lips and her warm breath. Even trapped on the cross with no way to avoid it, she still took the kiss, hoping that Alexia might yet show her mercy from the endless torture.

Alexia did show her sudden kindness, taking a sponge to her blood soaked face and body and cleaning her wounds. Alexia combed the woman's tangled hair, braiding and unbraiding it for fun, and gave her deep kisses many times. Alexia began to touch herself underneath her carnifixa dress.

Then her phone rang, and at once the moment between them ended. The sadist broke eye contact immediately. Alexia then smeared her wet fingers through the hair of the woman before casually answering her phone and listening to the instructions. Another crucifixion to perform.

Having teased the woman on the cross, she quickl left her there to suffer alone with her lust and pain. She dutifully marched into her old pickup truck and drove off, the dust cloud covering the clean crucified innocent once again.

Just another day in the life of Alexia the Carnafixa.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 1,902
Well, everyone seemed to like the one time that I mixed stories with images. Even though I consider myself more of an artist, and more of a visual thinker, I think I can make something of a regular story that features my art. I could there is a certain appeal to giving the images backstories - a little bit of context goes a long way to solidify the erotic undertones of an images. Another reason I think stories will be great for my work; it will help smooth out my often erratic output with stories that will build anticipation for the images. To conserve narative momentum, all of my one-off pictures, old and new, will be tied to this thread.

So let's begin!

"Wake up!"

The woman moaned softly as the whip landed again on her exposed hips, wrapping around them before violently cracking back off. She hadn't the strength left to scream, her voice had been ruined by the events of the past eighteen hours. Even if she could scream, no one would hear her, spare Alexia. And she was quite sure Alexia would enjoy her pain.

Alexia was a carnifixa - a woman who's sole duty was the affixing of female criminals and political dissidents to the cross. She generally didn't question the crimes written on the titlus, except maybe to concoct a different, crueler, torture for the condemned. This one didn't even have a titlus. A non-person. Someone who was made to disappear. The best kind of titlus - she could do whatever she wanted.

"I'm not done with you yet," said Alexia, delivering another lash to the hips of the crucified woman, who swung out in response.

The next few lashes fell erraticaly. The woman moaned, and Alexia smiled, satisfied that this woman was experiencing a prolonged session of the worst pain in her whole life. She wished to continue that pain. Whipping a woman on the cross was, of course, against the law - whipping was only delivered to prisioners as a disiplinary measure. However, Alexia had no doubt that the people who recovered the body would graciously assume that the whipping gad taken place prior to the crucifixion - for fear of finding out exactly how cruel a private crucifixion could be.

Alexia's whipping concluded after she felt there was no new areas to whip without damage to the woman's ability to suffer the cross for the next few days. But she didn't say it that way.

"I've decided to show you mercy, criminal," began Alexia "do you have any idea why?"

"I don't want a woman as beautiful as you to suffer alone," said Alexia, who embraced the woman with a deep kiss.

The woman responded as best as she could leaning in and taking in Alexia's soft lips and her warm breath. Even trapped on the cross with no way to avoid it, she still took the kiss, hoping that Alexia might yet show her mercy from the endless torture.

Alexia did show her sudden kindness, taking a sponge to her blood soaked face and body and cleaning her wounds. Alexia combed the woman's tangled hair, braiding and unbraiding it for fun, and gave her deep kisses many times. Alexia began to touch herself underneath her carnifixa dress.

Then her phone rang, and at once the moment between them ended. The sadist broke eye contact immediately. Alexia then smeared her wet fingers through the hair of the woman before casually answering her phone and listening to the instructions. Another crucifixion to perform.

Having teased the woman on the cross, she quickl left her there to suffer alone with her lust and pain. She dutifully marched into her old pickup truck and drove off, the dust cloud covering the clean crucified innocent once again.

Nice story and art!!!

Tree

So let's begin!

"Wake up!"

Beautifully done, harsh, then gentle, hard, then soft, then, at the end, a cloud of dust from a departing truck....

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

So let's begin!

"Wake up!"

Field promotions can distract from the subject at hand. A look ... a glance ... a flash of light?

What deed has more power and supports such distance?

This is what I do.

Need to grab a coffee and an egg-a-muffin!

They could give me a chance to unwind for a change!!! :p ;)

Slab ... hope that wasn't crowding you. :)

Last edited:

So let's begin!

"Wake up!"

Great start to the story mp5stab. I believe I am going to enjoy this, Alexia is a woman after my heart;)

It was a five hour drive back to the capital from the wasteland Alexia had used as her own personal golgatha. Five hours, even when driving far faster than any posted speed limit on the lonely stretches of interstate that connected everything. None of the patrols or speedtraps would touch her; even in her unmarked white pickup, they knew who she was. She was dangerous, and her job only brought pain; even though she probably wouldn't need it, a barely secured tau cross rattled away in her truck bed - a useful deterrent.

She arrived at the capitol and parked at the executive mansion, excited for another job to preform - a very productive day for her.

But when she entered the side entrance of the mansion, she could already hear the pained screams from inside the garden courtyard. They had started without her! If it was anyone lower than a general who made that decision, Alexia thought, she would have them whipped and made to spend the night roped to a cross next to her bedroom suite!

She hurriedly rushed to the courtyard to confront whoever thought it was a good idea to start without her.

"Hey, hold up, Alexia!"

That's when she was stopped, by someone to her left who grasped her on her shoulders and held her still. Naturally, Alexia looked at the person who caused such a physical halt quite crossly. However her face softened when she saw that it was Kaitlin, her comrade crucifixa, and second in command. Immediately, she began talking with rapidity.

"Don't worry about the crucifixion, she was ugly. Also, I put her up a day ago, while you were still hunting that redhead. The one your were sent here to crucify has yet to arrive yet... I'll explain it all in a minute. Or rather, Emilia will, she is the one who wanted to see you."

"Emilia wanted to see me?" Asked Alexia, her face now flush pale.

"Yes, she did," replied Kaitlin "so freshen up quick, bring your c-game, your court manners, and your curtesy, because the queen is in a cross mood."

It was a five hour drive back to the capital from the wasteland Alexia had used as her own personal golgatha. Five hours, even when driving far faster than any posted speed limit on the lonely stretches of interstate that connected everything. None of the patrols or speedtraps would touch her; even in her unmarked white pickup, they knew who she was. She was dangerous, and her job only brought pain; even though she probably wouldn't need it, a barely secured tau cross rattled away in her truck bed - a useful deterrent.

She arrived at the capitol and parked at the executive mansion, excited for another job to preform - a very productive day for her.

But when she entered the side entrance of the mansion, she could already hear the pained screams from inside the garden courtyard. They had started without her! If it was anyone lower than a general who made that decision, Alexia thought, she would have them whipped and made to spend the night roped to a cross next to her bedroom suite!

She hurriedly rushed to the courtyard to confront whoever thought it was a good idea to start without her.

"Hey, hold up, Alexia!"

That's when she was stopped, by someone to her left who grasped her on her shoulders and held her still. Naturally, Alexia looked at the person who caused such a physical halt quite crossly. However her face softened when she saw that it was Kaitlin, her comrade crucifixa, and second in command. Immediately, she began talking with rapidity.

"Don't worry about the crucifixion, she was ugly. Also, I put her up a day ago, while you were still hunting that redhead. The one your were sent here to crucify has yet to arrive yet... I'll explain it all in a minute. Or rather, Emilia will, she is the one who wanted to see you."

"Emilia wanted to see me?" Asked Alexia, her face now flush pale.

"Yes, she did," replied Kaitlin "so freshen up quick, bring your c-game, your court manners, and your curtesy, because the queen is in a cross mood."
I can feel the tension rising, Alexia is about to meet with the queen, who is in a mood. Besides bringing her court manners, and her courtesy, Alexia might want to use her well learned politesse, before Emilia lays her soul to waste:cool:
Good writing mp5stab:)

Last edited:
(I hope no one minds if I continue this story. I have a lot of catching up to do, so there will be a lot of previously seen work, especially if you are a forum regular, but I will eventually get to debut some work in this thread as well. I apologize for the lack of an image to debut this chapter, for a little bit, the stories will be sans-pictures. The other crux thread I have will be for alternate versions of images and additional images when I do begin posting pictures in this thread. Anyway...)

Never since Louis XIV had there been a Royal Court so mired in political intrugue. Never since Caligula had there been a ruler with such sadistic glee. The queen Emilia ruled with near total power, with a cruel passion and a deviant streak. The members of her court were at once sycophantic servants and themselves as sadisticly stern as her. Alexia had learned early in her career to simply avoid the court; nothing good ever happened to anyone who stuck around for longer than was necessary.

Being called before the queen was usually not for commendation or congratulations; usually it meant condemnation and crucifixion. The queen, in her endless sadistic lust, preferred to read out the sentences herself too her rapt audience at the court. Going before her meant pain. It might be a terrible punishment, a torturous death, or worst of all, a condemning to the status of "unperson".

Being declared an unperson by verbal decree of the queen meant a total and immediate defrocking of all human rights and any titles and a stripping of all clothing -- permanently. An unperson was immediately branded as chattle property of the queen, to be treated only like an animal by everyone that encountered you for as long as the queen wished your life to extend. In her dungeon or roaming the streets naked, people could, and would, do whatever they desired to your body, as long as they did not destroy the property of the fearsome queen. At the end of such a horrible torture, a death of a quick release would be only mercy, and was thus never given. Unpersons were always guaranteed slow death on the cross. They were never buried like people, just nailed and left to die and be eaten. It was the worst possible fate, and Alexia knew it well, because she had delivered it many times.

Because she was the queen's chief carnifixa, she merely carried out the orders as she recieved them. This gave her some latitude when performing her duties, avoiding the bitter gossip of the Royal Court. Being called in personally meant something big was going down, and that thought excited Alexia like nothing else could.

As she entered the court with her assistant, Kaitlyn, Alexa was immediately struck by its utter emptiness. The wide airy concorses and tall, pillared archways were baren of any people; there were not even any guards or servants, let alone advisors or cabinet members! Had the queen gone mad?

The sound of a weary woman weakly sobbing echoed through the emtpy halls and was amplified by the hard, cold, stone. The Queen Emilia sat, seemingly unaware of the noise, totally undisturbed, deep in her own thought, on her marble throne.

"Your majesty," Emily curstied sloppily, her blood-matted uniform carnifixa dress preventing any proper form "What is your will?"

Emilia gazed upward from her slouched position, and waved away the cursty.

"I want only to keep my country," said the Queen.

"Pardon?"

"A coup! A coup has been planned. I know it will be soon, but I don't know who! They would take my life to improve their own position!" Emilia gazed fiercely at Alexia, "Did you have any knowledge of this?"

Alexia didn't break eye contact, "No."

Emilia let her eyes linger for a second on the posture of her Carnifixa, then, content that she was telling the truth, relaxed her gaze.

"We must root the out. Dig them up, like weeds, one by one if we need too!" Emilia rose from her throne as she tightened her gauntlets. Fully risen, she stood at an even six feet -- she had an impossing Amazon figure. She gestured for her two executioners to follow her.

Following the queen, Alexia soon discovered the source of the sobbing. Tied upon a low cross (what else but a cross?) a whipped and flogged middle-aged woman suffered. The whole device was mobile, made obvious from the trail of blood drops. She had been wheeled in from the courtyard, where her crucifixion must have bega. Restrained by her wrists and ankles, the woman was suspended facing the cross, wore a ceremonial white skirt to cover her vulva and buttocks, and on her lower back, she displayed a freshly burnt branding, marking her as belonging to the queen. Alexia thought she looked familiar, but before she could place her, the queen started.

"This was Senatrix Madeleine Fowler, who introduced a bill on the floor of my Senate just a couple of days ago. What was in that bill again, slave?" the queen looked knowingly at the limp body of the former senator.

"It... it was... ahh... a bill to limit capital punishment, in particular--aaahh-- crucifixion!" the Senatrix breathlessly moaned, struggling to stay level with the patibulum.

"And what did it say, again?" demanded Emilia

On cue, Kaitlyn pulled a screen from her front dress pocket, and from it, she began to read in a monotone voice the abstract of the bill. "No nudity, nails, and nobody nubile. Women should be crucified modestly and with dignity, facing the cross to better conceal their boson."

"Modestly and with dignity." the queen echoed mockingly "That wouldn't do for me at all!"

"Please, your majesty! This is for your subjects, show them mercy! I just wanted to ease their suffering!" the former Senatrix cried.

"Well we've gone ahead and tested the late Senatrix's new bill. As you can see, Alexia, your understudy has done wonderfully under the restrictions. The slave is not nude, she is not nailed, and she certainly isn't nubile!" the queen continued.

"I haven't done anything to deserve this! Why are you tormenting me?" the former Senatrix begged.

"It was nothing you did, rest assured. It was something you said." She motioned for Kaitlyn to retrieve supplies -- this was a show for Alexia, a show of the queen's power. " When introducing this bill on the floor, you mentioned that people were becoming discontent with my rule, that it had been 'ceaslessly brutal' and 'uncommonly sadistic'. Who are these malcontents? What is their plot!?"

"You're... paranoid," replied the former Senatrix.

"WHAT?" Emilia demanded.

"There is no plot, no coup, no grand scheme where everyone is out to get you. They are all too afraid!" the former Senatrix spit back. "They are sick of the crosses. Sick of the burnings, impalings, hangings, all of it. There has never been a successful regime based on the oppression of its people. You wouldn't be the first."

"That's a very incriminating statement," the queen replied.

"To you I'm less than a criminal already."

"I knew you would want to be a martyr in the end. That's why I emptied my halls of my entourage. Deny you to one thing you want; an audience." Emilia motioned around to the empty hall. "Now, Alexia, what do you think of her idea of crucifixion?"

"Honestly... it's painfully boring your majesty. And not in a good way like nails." Alexia replied

"I agree!" Emilia exclaimed. "We can hardly execute people by boring them to death, just tied to crosses, we need some excitement! You're never going to die if I just leave you there, all tied up."

"No..." the former Senatrix weakly protested.

"So I'm goong to give you a choice!" Kaitlyn walked forward into the view of the former Senatrix with the supplies the queen demanded. "You can die on the cross how I would prefer; nailed, nude, and nubile. Or you can die like a martyr, like how your bill would suggest, dignified and modest with no nails -- except your cross will be lit on fire slowly from the bottom to the top. My executioner here will ensure that your passing is slow and dignified, too; a proper cremation! I have to execute you either way, it's your choice, nails or fire!"

"That's no choice at all!" the former Senatrix cried "The people will not stand for this forever, you know! Revolution is inevitable!"

"Whip her until she shuts up, Kaitlyn. Let's get out of here, Alexia." Emilia left the room like a super model walking down a runway. Alexia followed her briskly, enjoying the cracking sound of the whip and the anguished cries of the former Senatrix as the echoed through the halls.

Arriving back at her throne room, Emilia began immediately. "I have no doubt that members of my court are planning a coup. The Senatrix, now slave, confirms thus to me. I know what I must do."

"What is that, your majesty?" Alexia asked

"A purge, Alexia, an endless purge, until I have killed everyone that would threaten my power. I want them all nailed to crosses, and I want you to do it."

In the distance a scream went up as the former Senatrix made her choice, and a smile formed on Emilia's face.

Attachments

• IMG_1856.JPG
    IMG_1856.JPG
    418.8 KB · Views: 958
Last edited by a moderator:
(I hope no one minds if I continue this story. I have a lot of catching up to do, so there will be a lot of previously seen work, especially if you are a forum regular, but I will eventually get to debut some work in this thread as well. I apologize for the lack of an image to debut this chapter, for a little bit, the stories will be sans-pictures. The other crux thread I have will be for alternate versions of images and additional images when I do begin posting pictures in this thread. Anyway...)

Never since Louis XIV had there been a Royal Court so mired in political intrugue. Never since Caligula had there been a ruler with such sadistic glee. The queen Emilia ruled with near total power, with a cruel passion and a deviant streak. The members of her court were at once sycophantic servants and themselves as sadisticly stern as her. Alexia had learned early in her career to simply avoid the court; nothing good ever happened to anyone who stuck around for longer than was necessary.

Being called before the queen was usually not for commendation or congratulations; usually it meant condemnation and crucifixion. The queen, in her endless sadistic lust, preferred to read out the sentences herself too her rapt audience at the court. Going before her meant pain. It might be a terrible punishment, a torturous death, or worst of all, a condemning to the status of "unperson".

Being declared an unperson by verbal decree of the queen meant a total and immediate defrocking of all human rights and any titles and a stripping of all clothing -- permanently. An unperson was immediately branded as chattle property of the queen, to be treated only like an animal by everyone that encountered you for as long as the queen wished your life to extend. In her dungeon or roaming the streets naked, people could, and would, do whatever they desired to your body, as long as they did not destroy the property of the fearsome queen. At the end of such a horrible torture, a death of a quick release would be only mercy, and was thus never given. Unpersons were always guaranteed slow death on the cross. They were never buried like people, just nailed and left to die and be eaten. It was the worst possible fate, and Alexia knew it well, because she had delivered it many times.

Because she was the queen's chief carnifixa, she merely carried out the orders as she recieved them. This gave her some latitude when performing her duties, avoiding the bitter gossip of the Royal Court. Being called in personally meant something big was going down, and that thought excited Alexia like nothing else could.

As she entered the court with her assistant, Kaitlyn, Alexa was immediately struck by its utter emptiness. The wide airy concorses and tall, pillared archways were baren of any people; there were not even any guards or servants, let alone advisors or cabinet members! Had the queen gone mad?

The sound of a weary woman weakly sobbing echoed through the emtpy halls and was amplified by the hard, cold, stone. The Queen Emilia sat, seemingly unaware of the noise, totally undisturbed, deep in her own thought, on her marble throne.

"Your majesty," Emily curstied sloppily, her blood-matted uniform carnifixa dress preventing any proper form "What is your will?"

"Pardon?"

"A coup! A coup has been planned. I know it will be soon, but I don't know who! They would take my life to improve their own position!" Emilia gazed fiercely at Alexia, "Did you have any knowledge of this?"

Emilia let her eyes linger for a second on the posture of her Carnifixa, then, content that she was telling the truth, relaxed her gaze.

"We must root the out. Dig them up, like weeds, one by one if we need too!" Emilia rose from her throne as she tightened her gauntlets. Fully risen, she stood at an even six feet -- she had an impossing Amazon figure. She gestured for her two executioners to follow her.

Following the queen, Alexia soon discovered the source of the sobbing. Tied upon a low cross (what else but a cross?) a whipped and flogged middle-aged woman suffered. The whole device was mobile, made obvious from the trail of blood drops. She had been wheeled in from the courtyard, where her crucifixion must have bega. The woman was nailed facing the wood, wore a ceremonial white skirt to cover her vulva and buttocks, and on her lower back, she displayed a freshly burnt branding, marking her as belonging to the queen. Alexia thought she looked familiar, but before she could place her, the queen started.

"This was Senatrix Madeleine Fowler, who introduced a bill on the floor of my Senate just a couple of days ago. What was in that bill again, slave?" the queen looked knowingly at the limp body of the former senator.

"It... it was... ahh... a bill to limit capital punishment, in particular--aaahh-- crucifixion!" the Senatrix breathlessly moaned, struggling to stay level with the patibulum.

On cue, Kaitlyn pulled a screen from her front dress pocket, and from it, she began to read in a monotone voice the abstract of the bill. "No nudity, nails, and nobody nubile. Women should be crucified modestly and with dignity, facing the cross to better conceal their boson."

"Modestly and with dignity." the queen echoed mockingly "That wouldn't do for me at all!"

"Please, your majesty! This is for your subjects, show them mercy! I just wanted to ease their suffering!" the former Senatrix cried.

"Well we've gone ahead and tested the late Senatrix's new bill. As you can see, Alexia, your understudy has done wonderfully under the restrictions. The slave is not nude, she is not nailed, and she certainly isn't nubile!" the queen continued.

"I haven't done anything to deserve this! Why are you tormenting me?" the former Senatrix begged.

"It was nothing you did, rest assured. It was something you said." She motioned for Kaitlyn to retrieve supplies -- this was a show for Alexia, a show of the queen's power. " When introducing this bill on the floor, you mentioned that people were becoming discontent with my rule, that it had been 'ceaslessly brutal' and 'uncommonly sadistic'. Who are these malcontents? What is their plot!?"

"WHAT?" Emilia demanded.

"There is no plot, no coup, no grand scheme where everyone is out to get you. They are all too afraid!" the former Senatrix spit back. "They are sick of the crosses. Sick of the burnings, impalings, hangings, all of it. There has never been a successful regime based on the oppression of its people. You wouldn't be the first."

"I knew you would want to be a martyr in the end. That's why I emptied my halls of my entourage. Deny you to one thing you want; an audience." Emilia motioned around to the empty hall. "Now, Alexia, what do you think of her idea of crucifixion?"

"Honestly... it's painfully boring your majesty. And not in a good way like nails." Alexia replied

"I agree!" Emilia exclaimed. "We can hardly execute people by boring them to death, just tied to crosses, we need some excitement! You're never going to die if I just leave you there, all tied up."

"So I'm goong to give you a choice!" Kaitlyn walked forward into the view of the former Senatrix with the supplies the queen demanded. "You can die on the cross how I would prefer; nailed, nude, and nubile. Or you can die like a martyr, like how your bill would suggest, dignified and modest with no nails -- except your cross will be lit on fire slowly from the bottom to the top. My executioner here will ensure that your passing is slow and dignified, too; a proper cremation! I have to execute you either way, it's your choice, nails or fire!"

"That's no choice at all!" the former Senatrix cried "The people will not stand for this forever, you know! Revolution is inevitable!"

"Whip her until she shuts up, Kaitlyn. Let's get out of here, Alexia." Emilia left the room like a super model walking down a runway. Alexia followed her briskly, enjoying the cracking sound of the whip and the anguished cries of the former Senatrix as the echoed through the halls.

Arriving back at her throne room, Emilia began immediately. "I have no doubt that members of my court are planning a coup. The Senatrix, now slave, confirms thus to me. I know what I must do."

"A purge, Alexia, an endless purge, until I have killed everyone that would threaten my power. I want them all nailed to crosses, and I want you to do it."

In the distance a scream went up as the former Senatrix made her choice, and a smile formed on Emilia's face.
:clapping:

"Pardon?"

Following the queen, Alexia soon discovered the source of the sobbing. Tied upon a low cross (what else but a cross?) a whipped and flogged middle-aged woman suffered. The whole device was mobile, made obvious from the trail of blood drops. She had been wheeled in from the courtyard, where her crucifixion must have bega. The woman was nailed facing the wood, wore a ceremonial white skirt to cover her vulva and buttocks, and on her lower back, she displayed a freshly burnt branding, marking her as belonging to the queen. Alexia thought she looked familiar, but before she could place her, the queen started.

"WHAT?" Emilia demanded.

Oh boy, Emily! :very_hot:

Do you want me to spend Christmas in hospital? :eek:

Now this is a proudly sadistic empress ;) Now, this Senatrix Madeleine's claim that revolution is inevitable may be right in the long run but often such regimes go on a lot longer than anyone would expect, especially if the purges are effective ... and really, her crux legislation initiative was a disgrace ;) ... one thing we can be sure of - if there is a revolution, even more crosses will be raised ...

So let's begin!

"Wake up!"

Great story and art

Mmmmmmm ! Decidely, I love this name "Alexia" ...(for personnal reasons:D) ...

This story is well started; it's a pity that you would not make some illustrations ...
But continue, Emilie! We're waiting !:clapping:

Mmmmmmm ! Decidely, I love this name "Alexia" ...(for personnal reasons:D) ...

This story is well started; it's a pity that you would not make some illustrations ...
But continue, Emilie! We're waiting !:clapping:
Oh dear, personal reasons? Have someone break your heart? Sounds like a better story than I'm making...

Back
Top Bottom