Altered States - New Story By Jedakk

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yeah, maybe "pretext" wasn't an accurate word. Hair in Poser is notoriously hard to manage, and I had a number of abortive tries over the years at doing Poser scenes where the victim had long hair. The hair ended up taking more time than all of the rest of the scene combined, and then the results looked wrong. I needed a short hair style that didn't reach the shoulders and preferably would move along with the head and neck. And I tried a lot of them before I finally settled on that bun.

The other one that worked ok is the hair that I used for Lucilla, the girl sentenced to be crucified twelve times. It has so many morphs that you can pose it in all kinds of ways, and it's short enough that you don't have to worry about it passing through the shoulders and such.

And yes, whipping is more than a pretext for putting her hair up out of the way. It's a perfectly logical reason and could be a chilling prelude for the victim, knowing why her hair is being put up like that and what's coming next.

Yes, and a good "chilling prelude" has more impact on the mind, in many ways, than what comes after.

Yes, and a good "chilling prelude" has more impact on the mind, in many ways, than what comes after.

Much like, I think, stripping that last bit of clothing off before the nailing begins, heightening the horror and anticipation of what comes next.

434625-cc7fe41bc709f8148e48ac0629ccd78f.jpg

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 0x3-4_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 0x3-4_0001.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 587
Much like, I think, stripping that last bit of clothing off before the nailing begins, heightening the horror and anticipation of what comes next.

434625-cc7fe41bc709f8148e48ac0629ccd78f.jpg
Sabina has many highlights, but this was certainly one of them! :)

Who wouldn't? The story has everything (including one of the greatest sets of buttocks ever :devil:).

I might have gone overboard with that, but I do appreciate a tight round ass on a girl. Some of the guys in this story probably share that trait with me, imagine that! :) Doc told cat that her ass really was a work of art, but I liked what Joe said about her:

“She locks those legs around you, pulls you into her and you can feel the cheeks of her ass go from firm to hard as stone in your hands. Then she tightens down even further on you, muscles in there you didn’t know a girl had. Takes a lot of control to keep yourself from just exploding in her right there!”

By the way, I've noticed a familiar, er, face in the crowd: looks like Verina is hanging out in the Campus Esquilinus a lot.

She does! I like Verina. I confess that I recycled most of the crowd characters from "The Serpent's Eye." I created a bunch of crowd characters, already posed, including Verina, that I could insert into a scene and build a crowd of Romans. I used nearly all of the ones you see in the "Altered States" pictures except for cat, Maia, Amara, and the ugly guy standing in front of Maia's cross laughing.

I might have gone overboard with that,
Naaah. :)

She does! I like Verina. I confess that I recycled most of the crowd characters from "The Serpent's Eye." I created a bunch of crowd characters, already posed, including Verina, that I could insert into a scene and build a crowd of Romans. I used nearly all of the ones you see in the "Altered States" pictures except for cat, Maia, Amara, and the ugly guy standing in front of Maia's cross laughing.
Who wouldn't want to see Verina again? :) Perhaps there's a rich client or two on the Esquiline to make her journey across the City worth her wile, and it was stated in "The Serpent's Eye" that she has a personal connection with the execution ground.

Who wouldn't want to see Verina again? :) Perhaps there's a rich client or two on the Esquiline to make her journey across the City worth her wile, and it was stated in "The Serpent's Eye" that she has a personal connection with the execution ground.

I hadn't thought about that for a while, surprised you remembered it! Yes, her mother was crucified on the Sessorium. It was an interesting conversation to write when she revealed that to Sabina, who was staggered by the idea.

“So ever since then, they just keep re-using the same crosses until they get too chewed up to hold nails, crack or rot. I counted at least thirty-eight pairs of nail holes in one of these old posts once. Might have been more. That’s thirty-eight pairs of feet that belonged to slaves just like us, or maybe criminals. All of them nailed to just that one post. One of them might have been my mother.”

I was stunned. “Y-your mother?”

“So I was told. Can’t remember her, and maybe I don’t want to. Better not to be able to put a face to the woman that bore me, nursed me, and died nailed up on a cross here, on this hill. I come up here sometimes and watch them crucify some poor bastards just to prove to myself that I don’t feel anything, it can’t hurt me.”
Lots of people have tragedy in their lives, but the scenario where a character's mother died that way makes for some interesting thought about just how a person, living in a time where she is very familiar with just what crucifixion is, might cope with that. I had Verina deal with it this way. Maybe she's denying that it affects her? Perhaps others would have said that they went out of their way to avoid seeing a crucifixion because of what happened to their mother.

Back
Top Bottom