Barb Time-travels To Jerusalem In 33 Ad

Go to CruxDreams.com
I can’t resist… sort of an epilog…

There have long been rumors of a New Testament that predates Mathew’s, Mark’s, Luke’s, and John’s four books and also rumors it portrayed Christ as a woman. Tree is sitting on his deck when the rotary phone rings. He is surprised to Archbishop Wragg of the Brampton Diocese saying he has read this tread and had ‘something’ to show me. He refuses to tell me what that would be over the phone so I summon THT One to be readied and have my Mustang with diplomatic license plates loaded on it and fly to Heathrow. The drive to the Cruxton Abbey is two hours (it should be more like four hours, but that’s why I brought a car with diplomatic plates- when I get home you wouldn’t believe the stack of tickets in my mailbox- I burned them all but how many speeding cameras does England have anyway???) and I find the usual Wragg family method of firing staff in the vestibule.
abbey maids.jpg

I toss my duster over the head of the one on my right. How was I to know she was about to be hanged?

Archbishop Wragg takes me the catacombs of the Brampton Cathedral… not the dungeon part… and says “What I am about to show you is between you and me. What I show you cannot have pictures taken. Give me your smartphone.”

I look at him and say “I don’t have a cellphone much less a ‘smartphone’.”

He looks at me in disbelief but shows me a collection of paintings. He says “These are from the collection found in Dresden near the end of the European theater of WWII. They are from the ‘Cult of the Barbara Christ’.”

The first one he shows me is rather graphic in its rendition.

book400 cross with thorns-jpeg.jpg

The second picture was more of the same.

book200l- crossed 4 a.jpg

“I’ve seen some of the transcripts of the testament and there ain’t no mention of a crown of thorns” I say as I light up a Marlboro.

An exasperated Archbishop Wragg exclaims “You can’t smoke in here! These paintings are priceless!”

“Then why are they stashed in here instead of being on display” I ask.

“Tree look at these” he exclaims. “Can you imagine what would happen if there was documented evidence Christ was a woman?”

He shows me another painting, apparently unfinished as there is no background.

book403 pain with thorns JPEG small.jpg

I look at painting and say “I guess it shakes your whole fucking empire to the ground, the UK passed ‘Brexit’, and Donald Trump becomes the 45th president of the US.”

“You are completely delirious, Tree!”

He leads me out of the catacombs but I catch a glimpse of a stained-glass window and ask how he got it.

book100w- window jpeg.jpg

“It was found in a cellar near Cologne, Germany in 1944” Archbishop Wragg says.

“It looks a lot like Barb Moore” I note.

“I’m… I’m not familiar with this person” he stammers as he lies.

“Right, and I ain’t pissed in the last 48 hours” I reply. “What became of the testament and its followers?”

“They were deemed witches in medieval times. Many were beheaded but a few may have survived. When we find one of her disciples we send them Little Brampton, have them beheaded, and cooked as witch meat” Archbishop Wragg tells me.

Behead 021.jpg

“Just of curiosity, what’s wrong if Barbara of Nazareth really was the Christ child” I ask.

The archbishop almost blows his dinner out his nose…

wragg 004.jpg

…and says “That would disrupt the whole world order much like…”

1 indianhead640x480.jpg

Really the end…

Thanks for looking in…

Tree

T

Attachments

• book200m- late on the cross 2.jpg
    book200m- late on the cross 2.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 182
I toss my duster over the head of the one on my right. How was I to know she was about to be hanged?

It's lines like that ... that make me spray my computer screen ... giggle snort! :p

Very clever post Tree ... one of your all time best, I dare say! :clapping:

book100w- window jpeg.jpg I do look good on colored glass, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Nice epilogue! :goodjob:

It's lines like that ... that make me spray my computer screen ... giggle snort! :p

View attachment 455284 I do look good on colored glass, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Thanks but we don't call glass 'colored' any more... It's not supposed to correct...

View attachment 455284 I do look good on colored glass, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Thanks for this brilliant history lesson T!

I will inform my local churches about the truth according to your findings!

lriver3-london-river_16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom