Big Beautiful Olivia's Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com

deborah777

Executioner
Olivia's back, legs, ass, and pussy were covered in the cuts and welts that were the trademark of the Roman flagrum. Like the other women the poor overweight brunette girl from Damascus had been sentenced to thirty lashes. They had removed her loincloth from around her sweaty, defiled privates and chained her to the post in the hot, drab yard with her sisters in Christ, who were under the same sentence. Her fatty folds and weight gave her a magnificent hourglass figure as she was easily the heaviest woman of eleven to be crucified...

"They led me to the pole after repeatedly raping me. My broad face, my chubby cheeks were crimson with shame. Yet at the same time the burning of my pussy and my erect nipples gave plain testimony to the fact that I was very aroused. They chain me on a post, ankles and wrists, so that my round smooth body is stretched against the rough wood. I feel the harsh texture on my pussy and breasts and rub slightly... it is a pleasant sensation... like the other girls I am assigned two lictors to carry out my scourging. Terrified though I am of the Roman scourge I have never felt very beautiful or desirable until this day...not even my husband taking my virginity got me this excited! The two soldiers who will whip me are young and smirk at me. "Haha looks like we are the unlucky one's! This fat slut is such a pig we may have to sell her as bacon to get our day's wages!" On and on their crude jokes went. I closed my eyes in fear and shame, aware that not all of the moisture between my legs was fat. Again my yellow loincloth is unwrapped and removed. I am ready for my scourging, my discipline...SssssssPPPPKKKK!
Aaaaahhhhhhhggggg! The rattling and hissing of the soldier's flagrums is nothing compared to the sickening sound of leather and metal slapping and ripping at my soft mounds of bare flesh, my exposed nude full figure body outstretched. SSSSSssssssssssPPPPKKKKK! UGGHHHAAGGHHHHHHWAAHHH!

I scream. I twist my luscious full figured body around in vain, unable to avoid the whip or find relief from the blows slapping and slamming into my bare ass, back, breasts, and legs...

Finally after what seems an eternity I am cut down from the pole, slumping down painting, barely able to sob I am so weak. This is a short reprieve. Up I am lifted by two soldiers who stand me up and load me with my patibulum. They wrap a brown loincloth around my bare waist, and do the same with the other girls. Not to protect our modesty but to keep our shit, piss, and cum from soiling our executioners.

Then onto our Via Dolorosa. Having loaded us with our burdens they herd us down the street filled with jeering onlookers whose lust for our naked flesh is obvious.

Whips and knotted ropes drive us along to the awaiting crosses...like unmilked cows we stumble and cry as we walk to the crosses...

My screams my blubbering my moans how I twist and shudder in vain how my ass, pussy, and voluptuous belly and breasts wiggle obscenely as i struggle prompting raucous laughter amongst the cruel onlookers. I choke and gasp-for my sisters pulling on one's arms to breath is ordeal enough...but with my extra weight it is an ordeal. The rough wood digs into my soft flesh...

About two hours of hanging in the hot sun barely conscious one of the wealthier onlookers pays for some " 'special treatment' for the fat cow." Dimly I am pulled out of my stupor by the sound of a soldier approaching my cross...SSSSSTTTTPPKKKKKK!!! AAAAAaaaaaaggggghhhhuuuugggghhhh! The bullwhip slaps against my stretched sunburnt fat folds stinging like desert hornets...

The sharp stones and broken glass cut my bare feet as I slowly make my way towards the awaiting stipes. The sun beats down on me, it is a hot muggy humid day and I am drenched in sweat as though I stepped out of the bath.

At last we reach our destination. I collapse facedown hard, gasping for air as I am exhausted. I am cruelly flipped over by a series of kicks and grabs onto my torn up back-once again I scream as my back arches. My head hangs down over my crossbeam and I look upside down at the mocking multitude. A few go close to spit on me. I look away, unable to wipe the spittle off myself. A few mosquitoes torment me, feasting on my helpless body.

I breath easier. Closing my eyes I rub my feet in the rocky sand, the last earth they will ever touch. I wriggle my ass on the ground, feeling the sheer material of my skimpy loincloth caress my flesh. I am very moist, I am still aroused from the rapes and shame of what I am enduring. My body is burning up! I wish silently to myself that I were not so overweight, in this heat it is a torment.

Opening my eyes I watch a few birds fly by and follow the slow movement of a small puffy cloud. I sigh, despite my extreme discomfort and pain it is almost peaceful.

Suddenly the sound of metal hitting metal and a long drawn out agonized scream brings me back...! I will be the second woman crucified after Maria!

I cannot even think or stop shaking...the crucifixion team surrounds me once they finish with Maria!

Groping my crotch, tits, and ass, slapping my face, they measure my body. My arms are cut free but promptly grabbed and held down to the wood... I feel the iron spike touch my delicate wrist...

*THUDTHUDTHUD!*

AAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH WAAAAHHHHHH NOOOOO PLEASE STOP

My head bangs the patibulum, my wide hips hump my body bucks my whole being is in agony! I scream louder than I ever have! In all my life I have never felt such pain! The cruel raucous crowd is extremely amused and loving it! I gasp, barely able to see due to the tears streaming out of my eyes. Snot drips freely out of my nose as I sob like a
child...

Finally exhausted from struggling and
the pain caused by every tiny movement of my body, I somewhat
regain my composure...I position my body so my big ass straddles the edge of my cross...my head either dropped over my slowly heaving chest or thrown back towards the mercilessly hot sun.

Finally the men come and remove my loincloth, exposing my privates to the appreciative spectators who whistle and catcall. "Hey fat girl, nice bush!" "Must have been watered recently, you've got a forest down there!" "I would suck on those breasts all day!" I groan and close my eyes...I'm already in the worst agony possible... why must they be cruel...? A soldier, laughing, has a great idea. He walks over to me...my crotch at face level...and starts rubbing my exposed clitoris...then licking it...I groan more and slowly grind my hips in rhythm. Closing my eyes I moan at the mixture of agony and pleasure...a comrade of his grabs the ladder..climbing up he kisses my bruised chapped lips...the moves down to lick and finger my huge areolas...he slightly twists and rubs my nipples between his thumb and forefinger...all the while his friend's tongue is enflaming my pussy with sweet sensations....despite my agony I will soon cum...

Suddenly as if at a signal the two soldiers stop. Laughing they step down and back away from me laughing and grinning..."Ugghh...finish... please...please...I'm sooo close...*gasp*...please make me cum....."

But they have had their fun and achieved their goal! Their comrades and the crowd love it! Despite the humiliation and degradation I need to cum...I rub my body against the cross...flex my vaginal muscles...breath slowly quickly...hump my hips...finally exhausted I hang from my spikes. "Look at the gutter slut! Trashy slag is trying to get off on the cross!" "Yeah what a whore! Pleasured in public by two Roman bastards!" "Haha that slut is wetter than a warm spring day with rain!"

The hours drag by. The afternoon heat drives most of the crowd away...the soldiers guarding us half-doze by the canopy. The heat is killing me...my rolls are baking me alive and pulling myself up to breath is pure torture...I know I won't last as long as my sisters...the water they give us once every hour is more than enough to keep us alive... not nearly enough to quench our thirst or cool our bodies in the intense summer desert heat. My thrusting hips and burning thirst draw my attention to the fact I need to piss...I shit and pissed while being nailed but not since then. Moaning with discomfort I try to hold it in not wishing to relieve myself publically on my cross...but in the end I close my eyes and spread my legs as much as I can to let the golden stream fall...

Part II if anyone is interested. I always obsess over the chorus line girls. This is a story I wrote about and from the viewpoint of Olivia, the BBW from "Mary Magdalene Disappears..."

(Ughhh I overuse "suddenly" and "finally" uggghhhhh!)

It's the brain bugs, happens to me too

Thank you! I feel the need to become more creative and daring.

Again, I want to speak up for the background ladies and give us our fair share of public humiliation and shame on our crosses! :D

Well you are demonstrating plenty of spirit and enterprise so far :)

Olivia's back, legs, ass, and pussy were covered in the cuts and welts that were the trademark of the Roman flagrum. Like the other women the poor overweight brunette girl from Damascus had been sentenced to thirty lashes. They had removed her loincloth from around her sweaty, defiled privates and chained her to the post in the hot, drab yard with her sisters in Christ, who were under the same sentence. Her fatty folds and weight gave her a magnificent hourglass figure as she was easily the heaviest woman of eleven to be crucified...

"They led me to the pole after repeatedly raping me. My broad face, my chubby cheeks were crimson with shame. Yet at the same time the burning of my pussy and my erect nipples gave plain testimony to the fact that I was very aroused. They chain me on a post, ankles and wrists, so that my round smooth body is stretched against the rough wood. I feel the harsh texture on my pussy and breasts and rub slightly... it is a pleasant sensation... like the other girls I am assigned two lictors to carry out my scourging. Terrified though I am of the Roman scourge I have never felt very beautiful or desirable until this day...not even my husband taking my virginity got me this excited! The two soldiers who will whip me are young and smirk at me. "Haha looks like we are the unlucky one's! This fat slut is such a pig we may have to sell her as bacon to get our day's wages!" On and on their crude jokes went. I closed my eyes in fear and shame, aware that not all of the moisture between my legs was fat. Again my yellow loincloth is unwrapped and removed. I am ready for my scourging, my discipline...SssssssPPPPKKKK!
Aaaaahhhhhhhggggg! The rattling and hissing of the soldier's flagrums is nothing compared to the sickening sound of leather and metal slapping and ripping at my soft mounds of bare flesh, my exposed nude full figure body outstretched. SSSSSssssssssssPPPPKKKKK! UGGHHHAAGGHHHHHHWAAHHH!

I scream. I twist my luscious full figured body around in vain, unable to avoid the whip or find relief from the blows slapping and slamming into my bare ass, back, breasts, and legs...

Finally after what seems an eternity I am cut down from the pole, slumping down painting, barely able to sob I am so weak. This is a short reprieve. Up I am lifted by two soldiers who stand me up and load me with my patibulum. They wrap a brown loincloth around my bare waist, and do the same with the other girls. Not to protect our modesty but to keep our shit, piss, and cum from soiling our executioners.

Then onto our Via Dolorosa. Having loaded us with our burdens they herd us down the street filled with jeering onlookers whose lust for our naked flesh is obvious.

Whips and knotted ropes drive us along to the awaiting crosses...like unmilked cows we stumble and cry as we walk to the crosses...

My screams my blubbering my moans how I twist and shudder in vain how my ass, pussy, and voluptuous belly and breasts wiggle obscenely as i struggle prompting raucous laughter amongst the cruel onlookers. I choke and gasp-for my sisters pulling on one's arms to breath is ordeal enough...but with my extra weight it is an ordeal. The rough wood digs into my soft flesh...

About two hours of hanging in the hot sun barely conscious one of the wealthier onlookers pays for some " 'special treatment' for the fat cow." Dimly I am pulled out of my stupor by the sound of a soldier approaching my cross...SSSSSTTTTPPKKKKKK!!! AAAAAaaaaaaggggghhhhuuuugggghhhh! The bullwhip slaps against my stretched sunburnt fat folds stinging like desert hornets...

The sharp stones and broken glass cut my bare feet as I slowly make my way towards the awaiting stipes. The sun beats down on me, it is a hot muggy humid day and I am drenched in sweat as though I stepped out of the bath.

At last we reach our destination. I collapse facedown hard, gasping for air as I am exhausted. I am cruelly flipped over by a series of kicks and grabs onto my torn up back-once again I scream as my back arches. My head hangs down over my crossbeam and I look upside down at the mocking multitude. A few go close to spit on me. I look away, unable to wipe the spittle off myself. A few mosquitoes torment me, feasting on my helpless body.

I breath easier. Closing my eyes I rub my feet in the rocky sand, the last earth they will ever touch. I wriggle my ass on the ground, feeling the sheer material of my skimpy loincloth caress my flesh. I am very moist, I am still aroused from the rapes and shame of what I am enduring. My body is burning up! I wish silently to myself that I were not so overweight, in this heat it is a torment.

Opening my eyes I watch a few birds fly by and follow the slow movement of a small puffy cloud. I sigh, despite my extreme discomfort and pain it is almost peaceful.

Suddenly the sound of metal hitting metal and a long drawn out agonized scream brings me back...! I will be the second woman crucified after Maria!

I cannot even think or stop shaking...the crucifixion team surrounds me once they finish with Maria!

Groping my crotch, tits, and ass, slapping my face, they measure my body. My arms are cut free but promptly grabbed and held down to the wood... I feel the iron spike touch my delicate wrist...

*THUDTHUDTHUD!*

My head bangs the patibulum, my wide hips hump my body bucks my whole being is in agony! I scream louder than I ever have! In all my life I have never felt such pain! The cruel raucous crowd is extremely amused and loving it! I gasp, barely able to see due to the tears streaming out of my eyes. Snot drips freely out of my nose as I sob like a
child...

regain my composure...I position my body so my big ass straddles the edge of my cross...my head either dropped over my slowly heaving chest or thrown back towards the mercilessly hot sun.

Finally the men come and remove my loincloth, exposing my privates to the appreciative spectators who whistle and catcall. "Hey fat girl, nice bush!" "Must have been watered recently, you've got a forest down there!" "I would suck on those breasts all day!" I groan and close my eyes...I'm already in the worst agony possible... why must they be cruel...? A soldier, laughing, has a great idea. He walks over to me...my crotch at face level...and starts rubbing my exposed clitoris...then licking it...I groan more and slowly grind my hips in rhythm. Closing my eyes I moan at the mixture of agony and pleasure...a comrade of his grabs the ladder..climbing up he kisses my bruised chapped lips...the moves down to lick and finger my huge areolas...he slightly twists and rubs my nipples between his thumb and forefinger...all the while his friend's tongue is enflaming my pussy with sweet sensations....despite my agony I will soon cum...

Suddenly as if at a signal the two soldiers stop. Laughing they step down and back away from me laughing and grinning..."Ugghh...finish... please...please...I'm sooo close...*gasp*...please make me cum....."

But they have had their fun and achieved their goal! Their comrades and the crowd love it! Despite the humiliation and degradation I need to cum...I rub my body against the cross...flex my vaginal muscles...breath slowly quickly...hump my hips...finally exhausted I hang from my spikes. "Look at the gutter slut! Trashy slag is trying to get off on the cross!" "Yeah what a whore! Pleasured in public by two Roman bastards!" "Haha that slut is wetter than a warm spring day with rain!"

The hours drag by. The afternoon heat drives most of the crowd away...the soldiers guarding us half-doze by the canopy. The heat is killing me...my rolls are baking me alive and pulling myself up to breath is pure torture...I know I won't last as long as my sisters...the water they give us once every hour is more than enough to keep us alive... not nearly enough to quench our thirst or cool our bodies in the intense summer desert heat. My thrusting hips and burning thirst draw my attention to the fact I need to piss...I shit and pissed while being nailed but not since then. Moaning with discomfort I try to hold it in not wishing to relieve myself publically on my cross...but in the end I close my eyes and spread my legs as much as I can to let the golden stream fall...

Part II if anyone is interested. I always obsess over the chorus line girls. This is a story I wrote about and from the viewpoint of Olivia, the BBW from "Mary Magdalene Disappears..."

DeborAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

What a HOTHOTHOT piece of writing! You don't overuse anything!

I don't know what's set your creative juices flowing but I do know that I like it very much!

:goodjob:

and what about us the bad good guys?
Ah, now that is a great question! A paramour, a foil for my heroines.

What could drive a man, what lust and issue and problem with women could drive a man to degrade the fair weaker sex so? Mere obedience to commander and Emperor? A sense of loyalty to Empire and a hatred of disorder and rebellion? A sexist, macho sense of entitlement over a fallen, dirty, sexually impure woman? Perhaps ill luck with the ladies and a chance for sexual gratification and conquest!

Us ladies need the real men to step forward, to take us, to dominate us, to take us to the far edge of sexual pleasure and pain and beyond. To drive us to our limits... ;) <3

I want a Tormentor, Lictor, Master who will use me and remind me of my place as a woman and my role of suffering. Remind me that I am a piece of meat...an object of lust...the very moistness between my legs proof that I deserve nothing better than the flagrum, nails, and ultimately the Cross.

DeborAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

What a HOTHOTHOT piece of writing! You don't overuse anything!

I don't know what's set your creative juices flowing but I do know that I like it very much!

:goodjob:
Welllll the creative juices are certainly flowing! ;D

Reading the posts and seeing the pics posted even years before I was on this site...plus being stuck in the house has also given rise to fantasy and private lusts that I need to share... <3 ...if only online...

I have been involved in Crux play but of course maternal duties have stopped that. I will always have my Cruxforums friends and family to share my forbidden lusts with!

I want a Tormentor, Lictor, Master who will use me and remind me of my place as a woman and my role of suffering. Remind me that I am a piece of meat...an object of lust...the very moistness between my legs proof that I deserve nothing better than the flagrum, nails, and ultimately the Cross.
Now that is an invitation Deborah. It sounds like Pp will have to dig out that flagrum again. Remember it, Deborah? The one that shredded your soft flesh just a little while ago?
image.jpg
You are right that there are women in the background here who are neglected and who deserve the attention they need. Pp will think on this. Your writing has been inspiring.

Last edited:
Now that is an invitation Deborah. It sounds like Pp will have to dig out that flagrum again. Remember it, Deborah? The one that shredded your soft flesh just a little while ago?
How could she? I remember the man and the flagrum who reduced me to a quivering shell of myself...tore my flesh and my soul...

Perhaps Pp could pay our lady Olivia a visit?

Are we forming a queue here :D
PP can have the flagelum. I'm happy to get down to the real business. The test of the cross. The cleansing power of wood and nails. The demonstration of a woman's place in the world, as a conduit of suffering. Women suffer so beautifully, Deborah, they are built for it. And you know in your heart, don't you, that it is what you deserve. Why? Any reason will do. The crowd's lust for you is reason enough. It is simply a step on the path to the inevitable, your submission, your body and spirit broken on the cross.

*THUDTHUDTHUD!*

child...

Most of the crowd began to filter away as the afternoon sun burnt down on the women. The heat, thirst and their wounds began to tire them and their painful dancing became slower, less entertaining.

The soldiers, too, had lost interest and were dozing in what shade they could find. Give the women enough water every now and then to keep help them alive for a little longer. The cool of the evening might yet bring the crowd back and there was always the chance of a few extra coins in return for tormenting the women for their entertainment.

One soldier stands apart from the rest watching the fatter one, Olivia. He is older, grey haired, strong, experience burned into the tanned face. He watched as her body had moved when the bullwhip struck, how her full tits bounced and swung to the lash. As her belly had moved, as her luscious hips and swayed against the wooden post that held her.

A woman with a bit of meat on her bones. Warm on a cold night. Not sharp and bony like the hard-worked slave girls. He thinks about his hard cock cradled in the furrow between the globes of her big arse. Aroused.

He takes his turn to give the women the few sips of water, thrusting a wetted sponge up close to their faces, watching them chase it with their mouths as he teased them, trying to hold it with their teeth while they sucked what sustaining moisture they could get before he tore it away.

He dipped it deeper in the leather bucket when he came to the fatter one. Didn't tease her. Let her suck longer, like a calf at the cow's teat, keep her alive. Another hour, some more water. He does the rounds again. The women still live and the extra water has given Olivia more life.

The sun is lower though a long way from setting but, as the evening cools the crowd begins to return. Not many, enough that there is more noise when a woman finds the strength to rise from her where she hangs, groaning in pain as the nails bite into her ankles. Noise attracts more people, more chance of coins. He has guarded many, women and men, as they died on their crosses. He knows how to draw out the crowd. Earn those few extra coins to supplement a poor soldiers pay.

The fat one. Get her squealing again. The crowd were raucous when the soldiers stripped her loincloth. They laughed at her bush of hair. One soldier climbed up to her cross and tormented her, sucking her fat tits, one even rubbed her clitoris where it stuck out, erect, between her labia. And how they cheered when he stuck his face into her sex and flicked his tongue at her clit.

And then she pissed herself. Like they all do when their bladder fails and they no longer have enough strength to fit the humiliation.

Despite her pain and suffering she responded. Pushed her belly against his face, pleaded with the soldier to make her cum. The crowd roared. Even more when he stopped and she kept thrusting her belly forwards, looking for release.

They thrived on her humiliation. More of that. The word will spread. More will come to watch.

The soldier finds a long single tailed whip in the equipment piled under a tree and walks across to Olivia. This isn't the scourge with the many tails and spiked balls that rips and tears flesh. It is the long, sinuous one used by the animal trainers as they manage the beasts in the Colliseum. And he can use it. To play with her, make her dance despite her pain.

He walks towards her as she hangs, her weight dragging down on the nails in her wrists. Swing the whip in the air as he approaches her, let her see what is coming. Make her frightened, bring taht to the surface, fear over her pain.

He snakes the whip towards her and snaps it back as the tip rolls towards her fat arse. Crack! A red welt and a half squeal. Snake it out again. She squeals, a little louder as another red bite appears. Crack! Crack! Crack! Keep it biting her big arse. She is moving now, deep in pain and little strength but the whip drives her, pushing up on those nailed ankles, swaying her buttocks away from the bite of that lash. The lash is like fire on her sunburned skin.

Target her tits. Crack! The tip bites and cuts at a nipple. Scream....a trace of blood, fresh against what has dried on her breast. Crack! Crack! Crack! Scream, again. The thin leather at the tip does its job and cuts. More fresh blood. Not a river but steady drips from the cut nipple.

As she dances to escape the lash her big tits sway, they bounce. Her screams attract the crowd and they cheer at the rhythm he drives her to dance. They laugh at her swaying tits, at the luscious arse. There are jeers too. "Look at the fat cow and her swinging udders". "Listen to the sow squeal".

He lays into her now. Not targetting tits or arse now. Just thrash her. Her back is protected by the post that holds her cross beam. Flog her tits, hear her scream. Red welts across her tits now, above them, across the nipples, under her tits where the skin is softest. Red welts on paler skin there, not so burned, protected from the sun.

Rip the lash across her belly. Lower. Lower. Rip it across her mound. Cut her there. Two, three, four, five across the front of her thick thighs. Watch her try to pull away but she is held by the post. Hear her scream with what breath she can still drag in from the hot afternoon air.

The crowd is bigger now. More are coming. One hands him some coins. Talks close. He beckons and one of the young soldiers comes. A command and the youngster jogs back towards the town. He is back soon with a tintinnabulum, a wind chime of bells, and some fishing hooks. Put the short ladder against her cross, climb up to her, drive a hook through each abused nipple. How can she still find the breath to scream. A thin strip of leather. Tie some bells to each hook.

Climb down and take up the whip. Thrash her again. Aim for those big tits. Make her dance. Make them sway and bounce. The crowd love it. As her tits bounce Each lash brings ringing. "Listen to the fat slut". "Shit. With that ringing there will be no evil spirits in miles". "Hey! Swinging tits? Play music for us".

As he flogs her he watches. He sees her pushing her fat tits towards the lash. When he lays it across her belly she thrust her hips forward, looking for the lash. He goes to the ladder again. Climbs a rung, close to her belly. He can see her fat labia parted, wetness there.

He reaches up and thrusts two fingers into her cunt. He calls to the crowd, "eam cunnus humida sit, her cunt is wet"! "The fat bitch is aroused". The laughter, jeering, the loud cat call. "Hey sloppy cunt." He works a third finger in beside the first two. Thrust them in and out. Feels her try to ride with him. As she does he pulls back.

He climbs down and picks up the whip again. Flog her again, across her tits. Bounce and sway, bells ringing. Work the whip down over her ribs, down her belly, across her mound again. Adding more bright red welts, standing out even through the sunburn.

Snake it out now. Check it's fall. Crack! The tip bites her mound. Again. Crack! A little lower, to one side. To the other. Her plump sex lips. Like a wasp, stinging them. She writhes, pushing against the nails in her ankles, pulling on those at her wrists. Her bells ringing.

How? In her pain and suffering. The crowd cheer her on. Jeers, laughter. But some cheer her wantonness. Driving her on. As she rides his hand her fat tits bounce and sway and those ringing bells keep time. Louder, their tune faster. Then she groans. Deep, gutteral groans as she cums.

Let her sag now, limply hanging against those iron nails. The ones that pin her for ever to the rough wood of her cross.

Most of the crowd began to filter away as the afternoon sun burnt down on the women. The heat, thirst and their wounds began to tire them and their painful dancing became slower, less entertaining.

The soldiers, too, had lost interest and were dozing in what shade they could find. Give the women enough water every now and then to keep help them alive for a little longer. The cool of the evening might yet bring the crowd back and there was always the chance of a few extra coins in return for tormenting the women for their entertainment.

One soldier stands apart from the rest watching the fatter one, Olivia. He is older, grey haired, strong, experience burned into the tanned face. He watched as her body had moved when the bullwhip struck, how her full tits bounced and swung to the lash. As her belly had moved, as her luscious hips and swayed against the wooden post that held her.

A woman with a bit of meat on her bones. Warm on a cold night. Not sharp and bony like the hard-worked slave girls. He thinks about his hard cock cradled in the furrow between the globes of her big arse. Aroused.

He takes his turn to give the women the few sips of water, thrusting a wetted sponge up close to their faces, watching them chase it with their mouths as he teased them, trying to hold it with their teeth while they sucked what sustaining moisture they could get before he tore it away.

He dipped it deeper in the leather bucket when he came to the fatter one. Didn't tease her. Let her suck longer, like a calf at the cow's teat, keep her alive. Another hour, some more water. He does the rounds again. The women still live and the extra water has given Olivia more life.

The sun is lower though a long way from setting but, as the evening cools the crowd begins to return. Not many, enough that there is more noise when a woman finds the strength to rise from her where she hangs, groaning in pain as the nails bite into her ankles. Noise attracts more people, more chance of coins. He has guarded many, women and men, as they died on their crosses. He knows how to draw out the crowd. Earn those few extra coins to supplement a poor soldiers pay.

The fat one. Get her squealing again. The crowd were raucous when the soldiers stripped her loincloth. They laughed at her bush of hair. One soldier climbed up to her cross and tormented her, sucking her fat tits, one even rubbed her clitoris where it stuck out, erect, between her labia. And how they cheered when he stuck his face into her sex and flicked his tongue at her clit.

And then she pissed herself. Like they all do when their bladder fails and they no longer have enough strength to fit the humiliation.

Despite her pain and suffering she responded. Pushed her belly against his face, pleaded with the soldier to make her cum. The crowd roared. Even more when he stopped and she kept thrusting her belly forwards, looking for release.

They thrived on her humiliation. More of that. The word will spread. More will come to watch.

The soldier finds a long single tailed whip in the equipment piled under a tree and walks across to Olivia. This isn't the scourge with the many tails and spiked balls that rips and tears flesh. It is the long, sinuous one used by the animal trainers as they manage the beasts in the Colliseum. And he can use it. To play with her, make her dance despite her pain.

He walks towards her as she hangs, her weight dragging down on the nails in her wrists. Swing the whip in the air as he approaches her, let her see what is coming. Make her frightened, bring taht to the surface, fear over her pain.

He snakes the whip towards her and snaps it back as the tip rolls towards her fat arse. Crack! A red welt and a half squeal. Snake it out again. She squeals, a little louder as another red bite appears. Crack! Crack! Crack! Keep it biting her big arse. She is moving now, deep in pain and little strength but the whip drives her, pushing up on those nailed ankles, swaying her buttocks away from the bite of that lash. The lash is like fire on her sunburned skin.

Target her tits. Crack! The tip bites and cuts at a nipple. Scream....a trace of blood, fresh against what has dried on her breast. Crack! Crack! Crack! Scream, again. The thin leather at the tip does its job and cuts. More fresh blood. Not a river but steady drips from the cut nipple.

As she dances to escape the lash her big tits sway, they bounce. Her screams attract the crowd and they cheer at the rhythm he drives her to dance. They laugh at her swaying tits, at the luscious arse. There are jeers too. "Look at the fat cow and her swinging udders". "Listen to the sow squeal".

He lays into her now. Not targetting tits or arse now. Just thrash her. Her back is protected by the post that holds her cross beam. Flog her tits, hear her scream. Red welts across her tits now, above them, across the nipples, under her tits where the skin is softest. Red welts on paler skin there, not so burned, protected from the sun.

Rip the lash across her belly. Lower. Lower. Rip it across her mound. Cut her there. Two, three, four, five across the front of her thick thighs. Watch her try to pull away but she is held by the post. Hear her scream with what breath she can still drag in from the hot afternoon air.

The crowd is bigger now. More are coming. One hands him some coins. Talks close. He beckons and one of the young soldiers comes. A command and the youngster jogs back towards the town. He is back soon with a tintinnabulum, a wind chime of bells, and some fishing hooks. Put the short ladder against her cross, climb up to her, drive a hook through each abused nipple. How can she still find the breath to scream. A thin strip of leather. Tie some bells to each hook.

Climb down and take up the whip. Thrash her again. Aim for those big tits. Make her dance. Make them sway and bounce. The crowd love it. As her tits bounce Each lash brings ringing. "Listen to the fat slut". "Shit. With that ringing there will be no evil spirits in miles". "Hey! Swinging tits? Play music for us".

As he flogs her he watches. He sees her pushing her fat tits towards the lash. When he lays it across her belly she thrust her hips forward, looking for the lash. He goes to the ladder again. Climbs a rung, close to her belly. He can see her fat labia parted, wetness there.

He reaches up and thrusts two fingers into her cunt. He calls to the crowd, "eam cunnus humida sit, her cunt is wet"! "The fat bitch is aroused". The laughter, jeering, the loud cat call. "Hey sloppy cunt." He works a third finger in beside the first two. Thrust them in and out. Feels her try to ride with him. As she does he pulls back.

He climbs down and picks up the whip again. Flog her again, across her tits. Bounce and sway, bells ringing. Work the whip down over her ribs, down her belly, across her mound again. Adding more bright red welts, standing out even through the sunburn.

Snake it out now. Check it's fall. Crack! The tip bites her mound. Again. Crack! A little lower, to one side. To the other. Her plump sex lips. Like a wasp, stinging them. She writhes, pushing against the nails in her ankles, pulling on those at her wrists. Her bells ringing.

How? In her pain and suffering. The crowd cheer her on. Jeers, laughter. But some cheer her wantonness. Driving her on. As she rides his hand her fat tits bounce and sway and those ringing bells keep time. Louder, their tune faster. Then she groans. Deep, gutteral groans as she cums.

Let her sag now, limply hanging against those iron nails. The ones that pin her for ever to the rough wood of her cross.
OH YES I LOVE THIS! :D A perfect end for our lovely Olivia, a man who knows how to humiliate and arouse her!

I just knew Pp would step up to the mark, and not disappoint! :)

Very good story!

The part "My screams my blubbering my moans how I twist and shudder... About two hours of hanging in the hot sun barely conscious one of the wealthier onlookers pays for some...", is it out of place? It read like she is already on the cross.

Also, it would have been so good if you described the raising of the cross, as you come into full view of the pitiless crowd, and feel the full penalty of your weight pulling you down against the nails.

OH YES I LOVE THIS! :D A perfect end for our lovely Olivia, a man who knows how to humiliate and arouse her!

A woman on the cross doesn't choose when her ordeal is over, Deborah.
A possible continuation of the story:

A man of substance approaches the crosses. Some in the crowd recognise him as Fronto, the magistrate responsible for sentencing these women. He has a reputation, this one, he is hard, unbending, not unlike the crosses in front of him. He stands for the old values: the Gods, the Emperor, Honour, upright behaviour. He has sent many wanton sluts to the cross, and if there is one thing he hates more than a slut, it is one who disrespects the Emperor and the Gods of Rome.
His eyes are drawn by a sound. It's the full bodied woman, her large breasts sway with effort, and someone has attached bells to her tits. She is filthy, her exposed flesh disgusts him. And yet he is drawn to the music of those dangling breasts, large aureoles mounted on sensuous mounds of flesh, as they jiggle in answer to her painful movements. She has no escape from the attention of the crowd, as every pain filled twitch is loudly signalled by bells.
Fronto saw the woman receive her flogging on the cross. Shameless! This one clearly deserves her fate. The corrupting influence of all that female flesh, the creeping stain of her foreign cult, she must be made an example! He notes with approval that she has been well nailed, scourged and clearly abused. Blood and sweat run freely down her limbs, over her large tits and sagging belly, while insects crawl freely and dine wherever they wish. Her cunt hair is dark, matted with cum and piss. Fronto looks away, that place between her open legs makes him sick, so warm and dark, he dares not look, dares not think what it would be like to lay there between those soft welcoming thighs . . . . "Lictor, make a fire, and fetch my irons. I want to make an example of this one."
The woman looks up at his words, fear is in her eyes, and yet maybe a hint of curiosity? Fronto sighs quietly to himself. His is not an easy job, but he shoulders it with a patrician sense of duty. He was going to have a long afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom