Bitch Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
The crucified girl's name is Katharina, she can be found on the Toaxxx tit torture site. Love her big nipples and hanging tits along with her muscular torso and legs. She really looks hot in the third and the last pic. Briccone made excellent use of her in these pics. While she's on the St. Andrew's cross in the last pic I'd like to.......well you can guess.

The crucified girl's name is Katharina, she can be found on the Toaxxx tit torture site. Love her big nipples and hanging tits along with her muscular torso and legs. She really looks hot in the third and the last pic. Briccone made excellent use of her in these pics. While she's on the St. Andrew's cross in the last pic I'd like to.......well you can guess.
yeah I'd like to...as well. !! ;) ;)

Oh - I am glad you like my work.
Here another one with my favourite Model Taarna (aka Loreena).
Perhaps someone likes to translate my text into english? or even continue the story?
Maybe I will be shooting with Taarna this month.
View attachment 648177
Yours
Duke
My english may not be the best, but I think everyone will be able to understand it.

Lifetime hard labor for alleged war crimes! She had fought, she had killed, but she was a spacemarine after all! Sergeant Taargo Jones of the Colony Spacemarine Corps! She didn´t surrender, her battle dress had protected her from the blast wave of the detonating shell, but she probably passed out. She came around in a dungeon cell - shock-roused with a bucket of ice water - naked, with only dirty and ragged convict pants and in chains. Standing before a tribunal she was convicted after only 5 minutes: lifetime!
At the moment she has been here for a month. 16 hours a day digging ditches in the swamp, every few days for a interogation in the tortur cellar... although the wardens and torturer asked hardly any questions while she was screaming her lungs out under the electo shocks, the beating and the whipping.
She knew, for most convicts lifelong means 6 month. She was strong and would keep up longer, but this existence as maltreated and abused labor slave was unbearable for a warrioress.
Taarna had reached her decision: tonight the wardens would be drunken again. At dawn she would climb out of the dugout, where she and her fellow captives were cooped up.
The chains, forged on her for the rest of her life, would be hindering her getting away, her ankles already chafed...
Through the insects- and giantsized spider-infested swamp; no one would dare to follow her. Than 100 km (62 miles) across a semidesert....She hoped to find a waterhole.
Than the first remote farms. She would have to find tools to shed the hated chains.
That all was nearly impossible to achieve, but there was no choice.
Taarna would stake everything on one card.

My english may not be the best, but I think everyone will be able to understand it.

Lifetime hard labor for alleged war crimes! She had fought, she had killed, but she was a spacemarine after all! Sergeant Taargo Jones of the Colony Spacemarine Corps! She didn´t surrender, her battle dress had protected her from the blast wave of the detonating shell, but she probably passed out. She came around in a dungeon cell - shock-roused with a bucket of ice water - naked, with only dirty and ragged convict pants and in chains. Standing before a tribunal she was convicted after only 5 minutes: lifetime!
At the moment she has been here for a month. 16 hours a day digging ditches in the swamp, every few days for a interogation in the tortur cellar... although the wardens and torturer asked hardly any questions while she was screaming her lungs out under the electo shocks, the beating and the whipping.
She knew, for most convicts lifelong means 6 month. She was strong and would keep up longer, but this existence as maltreated and abused labor slave was unbearable for a warrioress.
Taarna had reached her decision: tonight the wardens would be drunken again. At dawn she would climb out of the dugout, where she and her fellow captives were cooped up.
The chains, forged on her for the rest of her life, would be hindering her getting away, her ankles already chafed...
Through the insects- and giantsized spider-infested swamp; no one would dare to follow her. Than 100 km (62 miles) across a semidesert....She hoped to find a waterhole.
Than the first remote farms. She would have to find tools to shed the hated chains.
That all was nearly impossible to achieve, but there was no choice.
Taarna would stake everything on one card.
If Taarna fails in her duties she must be stripped naked, violently whipped and crucified with hooks through her nipples and heavy swinging weights attached Briccone. It is the only recourse for such rebellious criminals, in order to show the others that they must obey your every command.

They're coming from Briccone , but I'm not sure that he has an account here ...
He's certainly at the Foundation ...

Last edited:
Oh - I am glad you like my work.
Here another one with my favourite Model Taarna (aka Loreena).
Perhaps someone likes to translate my text into english? or even continue the story?
Maybe I will be shooting with Taarna this month.
View attachment 648177
Yours
Duke
They're coming from Briccone , but I'm not sure that he has an account here ...
Of course he has !!! Sorry Duke ! pas ma faute chui blonde.gif

Back
Top Bottom