Blond Or Not?

Go to CruxDreams.com
and then you've got aliens--Red Martians, Andorians, Rodians, Twi-leks, Vulcans, Orions...
Red Martian have dark hair, at least Dejah does. So do Vulcans. Orions also have dark hair, which contrast nicely with green skin. Andorians have white hair. Rodians...who cares, they look like bugs. And Twi'leks don't have hair, just those tentacle things.
I wonder if you could crucify a Twi'lek by her tentacles?

Don't forget the smurfs
Smurfette was blond.

dejah-thoris-and-the-green-men-of-mars-issue-8b.jpg Orion_slave_girls.jpg Talas2153.jpg Greeata.jpg twi'lek.jpg smurfette.jpg

More interested in the lines of the body, the posture, and the expression. Hair color is irrelevant to me.
good point.

A prefer the green hair girl!

Redheads on my plate and cross please!

Well, you have resurrected this thread from nearly a decade ago from its long slumber, so I'll add in some extra thoughts. I do love redheads myself, but the color is only one part of the beauty of hair! Texture, thickness, shine, and health all matter just as much or more than color to me. Blonde, brunette, ginger, auburnette, raven, and even grey and white hair are all beautiful if they are long, thick, lustorous, and healthy.

That being said... naturally ginger > auburn > strawberry blonde > dirty blonde > chocolate brown > sandy brown > henna color > black > dark brown > grey > white > box dyed natural > box dyed neon > faded box dye > bleached for any reason. Don't feel insecure if you aren't at the top of the list, because there is so much that makes hair beautiful!

Well, you have resurrected this thread from nearly a decade ago from its long slumber, so I'll add in some extra thoughts. I do love redheads myself, but the color is only one part of the beauty of hair! Texture, thickness, shine, and health all matter just as much or more than color to me. Blonde, brunette, ginger, auburnette, raven, and even grey and white hair are all beautiful if they are long, thick, lustorous, and healthy.

That being said... naturally ginger > auburn > strawberry blonde > dirty blonde > chocolate brown > sandy brown > henna color > black > dark brown > grey > white > box dyed natural > box dyed neon > faded box dye > bleached for any reason. Don't feel insecure if you aren't at the top of the list, because there is so much that makes hair beautiful!
Did I actully resurected tAnd I agree there's more than the color of the hair. As for dyes....that's where I have to disagree I mean ginger with 2 or 3 turquoise locks of hair that I can look past by. A full neon pink whatever color hair? That's a no from me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom