Breaking Into Koikatsu. It Finally Happened!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Aristocratic vampire Lauren was never interested in participating in the Ascension Day ceremony, believe it unsuited to one of her status. That changed this year at the behest of her human lover Madeline. Both opting to be nailed to the same cross, the couple was joined by Lauren's assistant Gabrielle as the 3 were on show near the local shrine.
View attachment 1466201

very nice, IgnikaMarcus.

I have to ask, I often see symbols above the pubes of characters in Japanese style art, you've got some on these girls here, what do they symbolise?
symbol.png

very nice, IgnikaMarcus.

I have to ask, I often see symbols above the pubes of characters in Japanese style art, you've got some on these girls here, what do they symbolise?
View attachment 1466475
They're kind of a hentai trope to signify supernatural sex-related effects. Like...if you want to show that a character is under some kind of lust curse or whatever, she gets one of these things. Your character is a succubus? She gets one of those tats and so on. A lot of them are stylized wombs and ovaries placed over the actual organs. It's a whole Thing.

There's also sci-fi versions using various weird technologies but the overall message is pretty much always "this character is unnaturally horny".

They're kind of a hentai trope to signify supernatural sex-related effects. Like...if you want to show that a character is under some kind of lust curse or whatever, she gets one of these things. Your character is a succubus? She gets one of those tats and so on. A lot of them are stylized wombs and ovaries placed over the actual organs. It's a whole Thing.

There's also sci-fi versions using various weird technologies but the overall message is pretty much always "this character is unnaturally horny".
What he said.

Back
Top Bottom