Carrying the Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Somewhere in a forest of Anjou, Judith is training Messaline to become a good executionner ...
Poor Vivian !

:(
Messa will make a fine executioner.
No doubt she will empathise with the women on their crosses. :)

Interesting pics, in 1 she is carrying a wooden Cross later she is tied to an iron T shape maybe pics are from different sessions. But anyway lady is beautiful.
They are both from the same session, Morten.
The wooden cross picture was taken at 10.37 am on 5 April 2013.
The iron cross picture was taken ten minutes later. ;)

These pictures of Alisha are by E-digital-fantasy -
https://e-digitalfantasy.deviantart.com/art/Alisha-Carries-Her-Cross-To-Her-Crucifiction-515375433

Bobinder, thanks for sharing these images. Very interesting. Perhaps in some message posted before I joined you told about your experiences. It would be interesting to know how these sessions were arranged, how the models prepared, were they inclined to this sort of fantasy realization, or did they just look on it as another job?

Thanks for info Mr. Bob, Trully you know everything about Crux art:)
Bobinder, thanks for sharing these images. Very interesting. Perhaps in some message posted before I joined you told about your experiences. It would be interesting to know how these sessions were arranged, how the models prepared, were they inclined to this sort of fantasy realization, or did they just look on it as another job?
Thanks for your comments.
I am sometimes able to identify models and pictures, although frankly there is much that I do not know about the subject.

Alisha posed for E-digital-fantasy on at least eight separate occasions during 2013 - 2014, and all the sessions were fetish and bondage-themed, including hanging, whipping and crux.

The photographer respects his models and the boundaries of what they are prepared to do.
Much of his work is straightforward glamour/nude photography.
Presumably Alisha was happy to work in the bondage/fetish genre, and charged her fee accordingly.

There are ten pages of Alisha in E-digital-fantasy's DeviantArt gallery starting here-
https://e-digitalfantasy.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=alisha&catpath=/&offset=0

Thanks for your comments.
I am sometimes able to identify models and pictures, although frankly there is much that I do not know about the subject.

Alisha posed for E-digital-fantasy on at least eight separate occasions during 2013 - 2014, and all the sessions were fetish and bondage-themed, including hanging, whipping and crux.

The photographer respects his models and the boundaries of what they are prepared to do.
Much of his work is straightforward glamour/nude photography.
Presumably Alisha was happy to work in the bondage/fetish genre, and charged her fee accordingly.

There are ten pages of Alisha in E-digital-fantasy's DeviantArt gallery starting here-
https://e-digitalfantasy.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=alisha&catpath=/&offset=0
Thanks Mr. Bob!! All great material with Alisha:)

They are both from the same session, Morten.
The wooden cross picture was taken at 10.37 am on 5 April 2013.
The iron cross picture was taken ten minutes later. ;)

These pictures of Alisha are by E-digital-fantasy -
https://e-digitalfantasy.deviantart.com/art/Alisha-Carries-Her-Cross-To-Her-Crucifiction-515375433
I'm guessing that the wooden cross was light enough for her to easily carry, but much too flimsy to support her weight.
The iron "cross" reminds me of a homemade laundry line post we had the backyard when I was a kid. This was, of course when dinosaurs ruled the Earth, clothes were hung outside on lines to dry, phones had cords and rotary dials, TVs had six channels at most and you had to get up to change them, and kids rode their bikes around the neighborhood at night without helmets or adult supervision.

actually once I found one pic named "Carrying a cross" photoart at Deviant Art.. but I cant find it again. That's the naked one carrying a whole cross and kneeling by side view

Are you sure it was not one of Ramon Martinez' works?

Attachments

• carrying-the-cross-in-trist-dark-ramon-martinez.jpg
    carrying-the-cross-in-trist-dark-ramon-martinez.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 689
  • cross-and-ecstasy-experience-ramon-martinez.jpg
    cross-and-ecstasy-experience-ramon-martinez.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 618
  • the-weight-of-the-cross-ramon-martinez.jpg
    the-weight-of-the-cross-ramon-martinez.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 625
  • woman-carrying-a-cross-ramon-martinez.jpg
    woman-carrying-a-cross-ramon-martinez.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 645
  • carrying-the-cross-iii-ramon-martinez.jpg
    carrying-the-cross-iii-ramon-martinez.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 635
  • carrying-the-cross-ii-ramon-martinez.jpg
    carrying-the-cross-ii-ramon-martinez.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 635
  • carrying-the-cross-i-ramon-martinez.jpg
    carrying-the-cross-i-ramon-martinez.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 626
  • carrying-the-cross-iv-ramon-martinez.jpg
    carrying-the-cross-iv-ramon-martinez.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 806
Are you sure it was not one of Ramon Martinez' works?
Nope, purely photo art in color, first I thought as 3 d render but tryly photography art . the creator is not crux fetish only i think . May be it is in the Ramon's crux in art gallery but surely not his one.

Back
Top Bottom