Crucified Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes indeed
Did he say anything about women ? I'm thinking of Boadicea. Did female warriors fight nude ?

Well old Gaius had been a dead un for a good half century at least before Bodicca was even born so they never met. Now I am not sure he personally came across any women warriors in his campaigns, in fact the odds are heavily against it as such a scandalous example would have been worthy of comment.

He does in his Commentaries make some reference to group marriage for example. However you always have to be a little careful with such remarks as remember that Gaius Julius Caesar was writing with half an eye on his fame and reputation back home so propaganda took precedence over precise truth as actual military operations would have taken precedence over detailed ethnographic research.

Well old Gaius had been a dead un for a good half century at least before Bodicca was even born so they never met. Now I am not sure he personally came across any women warriors in his campaigns, in fact the odds are heavily against it as such a scandalous example would have been worthy of comment.

He does in his Commentaries make some reference to group marriage for example. However you always have to be a little careful with such remarks as remember that Gaius Julius Caesar was writing with half an eye on his fame and reputation back home so propaganda took precedence over precise truth as actual military operations would have taken precedence over detailed ethnographic research.
Of course. Thks a lot

The crucifixion position is not credible but it doesn't matter

OK, I have to ask, why?
I ask because this is one of Makar's, and it is a real crucifixion with ropes. She is genuinely suspended and fixed to a cross with ropes. Others in the series show her hanging more, in this pic she has more weight on her legs, which is fine as one of many possible crux positions.

see attached for another in the series

Attachments

• Koshka_by_makar013.jpg
    Koshka_by_makar013.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 320
Last edited:
OK, I have to ask, why?
I ask because this is one of Makar's, and it is a real crucifixion with ropes. She is genuinely suspended and fixed to a cross with ropes. Others in the series show her hanging more, in this pic she has more weight on her legs, which is fine as one of many possible crux positions.

see attached for another in the series
Beautiful girl

Your drawings are excellent, PLX and if you've more, dont hesitate to share !!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I love so much crucifixion'drawing : alas, not much artists do this kind of expression now ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom