Crucified In The Desert.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you. This is the real me trying to emulate a pose for a retouch (hanging on my chin up bar) . It just shows how far off it was from something done in 3d. I hope to pose for real like the 3d image this Summer (too cold now lol) It will take a real commitment though. I do live near a desert though and there is a cross available from a nearby film producer. We will just see :)

P3RLYHQ.jpg
Fantastic pic, Goodbyekitty! This would be wonderful to manip (with your permission, of course), and no need to do nail polish. The look is perfect. A beautiful woman in a lovely pose. Many thanks for sharing. :)

Ok they aren't great considering this was a quickie shoot and retouch and you will have to figure out what to do with the hands but feel free to manip away! :)View attachment 490178 View attachment 490179
Ok but the hands should be fixed first :)
I may be able to do an image "repair" on the hands to remove the bar artifact. I would be happy to give you a preview of any manip I do. I feel I should take some care with this image, since it is you, and I think you should have a say in how the image appears.:)

I once photographed my own hands to use in a manipulation.
Why not post pics of your hands here, then Jolly et al will have the authentic hands to go with your body?
Male hands do not look like female hands. Perhaps Kitty can accommodate.
Another option was pieces of wood with nails.

View attachment 490257
I can assure you 'the piece of wood with nails' never happened. For the spike to support the condemned the wood would have had to been more than 4x4x1 so it would not split unless it was pre-drilled which isn't likely.

Male hands do not look like female hands. Perhaps Kitty can accommodate.

I can assure you 'the piece of wood with nails' never happened. For the spike to support the condemned the wood would have had to been more than 4x4x1 so it would not split unless it was pre-drilled which isn't likely.

don't feel like re-shooting hands and color correcting, matching angles...etc. If the shot was perfect lit and planned for sure. Would have already done this but it was a test shoot that just happened to get a good angle.

Also good enough for me. :)

http://compass.org/store/products/Article:-Jesus'-Five-Wounds.html

GScql5S.png

I may be able to do an image "repair" on the hands to remove the bar artifact. I would be happy to give you a preview of any manip I do. I feel I should take some care with this image, since it is you, and I think you should have a say in how the image appears.:)

In these cases my inclination is to remove the hands and replace them with more appropriate hands. Either take some fresh hand photos, or source some female hands from the web. I've done this a few times where a subject has been suspended by holding onto something, I've had them shoot hands in the same setting but not holding on. It really is better to replace the hands.
hands1.jpg hands2.jpg hands3.jpg hands4.jpg hands5.jpg hands6.jpg

What a wonderful thing to do! Give your naked defenceless body to the world and say "do what you like with it!"

Absolutely and many thanks.
I'll do something with it, but I will take my time. Don't expect anything too soon! Any particular theme interest you Kitty?

Yes, I think you're right. I did some work on the hands yesterday, just adding new fingers, but colour matching was also an issue. It is eminently doable though.

It is. It's just it's not a perfect pose or perfectly lit and I thought the wood was a good compromise since it was technically used back in Roman times according to that source and other sources I have seen in the past.

Nice drawings, Kitty!:clapping::clapping:

Concerning the 'hands' issue : I always learned that the nails were in fact driven trough the wrists. This caused the rupture of an important nerve leading to the hands. As a result, of this rupture, the crucified's hands became firmly closed fists. Reopening them was impossible.

Back
Top Bottom