Crucified In The Desert.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Done :)

UNfbR1f.jpg
That's beautiful work! :):clapping:

Thank you. This is the real me trying to emulate a pose for a retouch (hanging on my chin up bar) . It just shows how far off it was from something done in 3d. I hope to pose for real like the 3d image this Summer (too cold now lol) It will take a real commitment though. I do live near a desert though and there is a cross available from a nearby film producer. We will just see :)

P3RLYHQ.jpg
[/QUOTg
Thank you. This is the real me trying to emulate a pose for a retouch (hanging on my chin up bar) . It just shows how far off it was from something done in 3d. I hope to pose for real like the 3d image this Summer (too cold now lol) It will take a real commitment though. I do live near a desert though and there is a cross available from a nearby film producer. We will just see :)

P3RLYHQ.jpg
Great!! Feet are very nice formed!

P3RLYHQ.jpg
I Love This, You Did A Amazing Job On The Pose

Back
Top Bottom