Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Romans didn't shave their condemned. Condemned were dirty and they are not shaved.
Unless they were shaven before their arrest.
This shaven/unshaven in olden days debate has come up before. Some ancient cultures may have practiced pubic shaving for hygenic reasons. The ancient Egyptians, for instance, are know to have shaved their heads (men & women) to combat head lice. Since pubic lice are as big - if not a bigger problem, pubic shaving may have been common as well. So, Cleopatra may have been bald on both ends.
Interesting fact: The "Brazillian wax" was invented in NYC in a salon run by the Padilha sister from Brazil.

All are nice but duct tape crux is considered cruel and unusual punishment and #6 reminds me of Cindy Lauper's "Girl's just want to have fun":p

tree

Well, Tree

Duct tape is a reflection of the "Great Crash of 2013", the price of nails, hammer, is still expensive for some people.

Cindy Lauper sends his regards.

She says that after the "Great Crash of 2013", load your Cruz became much heavier.

Top-Cat

Unless they were shaven before their arrest.
This shaven/unshaven in olden days debate has come up before. Some ancient cultures may have practiced pubic shaving for hygenic reasons. The ancient Egyptians, for instance, are know to have shaved their heads (men & women) to combat head lice. Since pubic lice are as big - if not a bigger problem, pubic shaving may have been common as well. So, Cleopatra may have been bald on both ends.
Interesting fact: The "Brazillian wax" was invented in NYC in a salon run by the Padilha sister from Brazil.

It's all true, Naraku!

Except that nowadays women are opting for Laser, permanent and painless hair removal!!!

Top-Cat

It's all true, Naraku!

Except that nowadays women are opting for Laser, permanent and painless hair removal!!!

Top-Cat
wimps. I use duct-tape :p

here's a non-crux with duct tape by strutter79,
nice one to set the imagination rolling

the_warehouse_7_by_strutter79.jpg

wimps. I use duct-tape :p

here's a non-crux with duct tape by strutter79,
nice one to set the imagination rolling

View attachment 136342

Hmmmm. Were her papers not in order? They appear to be government officials or law enforcement types.

Back
Top Bottom