Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some of Makar's shots of Oxana show lovely rear views as she was pictured facing the cross.
She seems (from the video) to find the position particularly hard to bear.
View attachment 412323 View attachment 412324 View attachment 412325

The cross does get in the way quite awkwardly, that way around. very uncomfortable, but then the cross is meant to be!

Emily was accused of lewd behavior and would spend more than two days bound to a cross on punishment hill...
View attachment 412347
...she got off easy as it was her first offense...

Whereas hanging naked on a cross for two days is neither lewd not likely to inflame the passions of the local people . . . . .

The cross does get in the way quite awkwardly, that way around. very uncomfortable, but then the cross is meant to be!

Whereas hanging naked on a cross for two days is neither lewd not likely to inflame the passions of the local people . . . . .
This is necessary to shame the vile Emily Smith... I pray her degradation is not found arousing to you. I expect to see you confessing your sins Phlebas this Sunday... Perhaps Emily has put a hex on you... not you fault, of course...

Rev. Lynch

This is necessary to shame the vile Emily Smith... I pray her degradation is not found arousing to you. I expect to see you confessing your sins Phlebas this Sunday... Perhaps Emily has put a hex on you... not you fault, of course...

Rev. Lynch

My dear Reverend, I am of course thinking of the good of the community.
And if any are aroused by her spells, her degradation, what would become of them?

(public torture and degradation before the community? Some people may enjoy that all too much!)

My dear Reverend, I am of course thinking of the good of the community.
And if any are aroused by her spells, her degradation, what would become of them?

(public torture and degradation before the community? Some people may enjoy that all too much!)
The writer barely remembers what sins poor Emily has been accused and convicted of. I will of course do my best to get in her wet cunt to the bitch's ass Emily her needed penance...

Back
Top Bottom