Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I will have to find them! Thank you for the link! She's so lovely!!!! XXX

Truly endearing and enduring. Some of my Alice pictures have appeared on this site in the following threads:-
Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other
Bobnearled = Bobinder

Her continuing popularity is confirmed in my recent correspondence on DeviantArt with Mahashiva, who has also manipped her:-

Bobnearled
There's no doubt that she did her best work with Makar - her crux performance was and remains phenomenal. A professional model, she has worked as 'Alice Kiss' with MET-Art, as 'Lara' with MPL Studios and as 'Ondine' with Femjoy. She is Russian, born 13 May 1988, height 5'4", vital statistics 33"- 23"- 34". If I knew her real name I'd send her a birthday card. Meanwhile, to us she'll always be Alice, a star, and I love her when she's angry...

mahashiva001
She really is a looker, but you were right: She was absolutely at her best when she posed for Makar. She's not just a pretty face but also an excellent actress, and those other photographers left that talent completely untapped. Makar definitely brought the best out of her, and she also did that for Makar.

Bobnearled
Indeed Shiva, you have cut clean through the cheese cake and seen the truth! On the cross she was a natural performer, working really hard and pushing the pain barrier - just look at her facial expressions! She put her soul into it and it shows. Makar's earliest DeviantArt submission of her dates from 2007 which makes her no more than nineteen years old at the time. My images are necessarily a compromise and cannot compare with the total gymnastic reality of her genuine performance. Of course she may be busily 'retired' as a mother and home-maker - who knows?

mahashiva001
I know it's been a while since Alice appeared on CruxDreams, but still it almost amazed me that it's been nearly a whole decade. How time flies... Yeah, I guess it is very likely that she has settled into a normal family life and traded the cross for an apron. You know, for such a short stint on the fetish scene, she got herself quite a bunch of die-hard fans all over the world. For a professional accomplishment, that ain't too shabby.

Bobnearled
Yes, she's certainly had more than her fifteen minutes of fame, and she'll be an enduring crux legend for all time. I think she can be quietly very proud of that. I wonder if she knows how well loved she is? More importantly, wherever she is, I sincerely hope she's happy.

mahashiva001
Here's to lovely Alice--cheers!

Espoir apres Puvis de Chavannes 2 stereo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom