Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice selection TC. Some old friends here, like Krista in #2, I have this pic going back at least 15 years. I like #10, why can't we have more female passion plays?
And I really like #8, now she just needs to let those feet dangle and take the weight on her slim arms and shoulders . . .

Nice selection TC. Some old friends here, like Krista in #2, I have this pic going back at least 15 years. I like #10, why can't we have more female passion plays?
And I really like #8, now she just needs to let those feet dangle and take the weight on her slim arms and shoulders . . .
she would be a senior today
some manips I made some years ago from her for a member ............... I thought she was called Megan:devil:

krista is tired.png

krista is waiting.png

Thanks Phlebas.

Krista is the model or photographer?

The # 8 is very good.

Top-Cat

Admi and TC, she is the model, I think she has gone by many names, for this session it was Krista.
That original photo was off a Rusian bondage site, I can't even remember the name now. They were striking images, you still see some of them around the web now.
Here's a few more from that early series

Attachments

• kr7.jpg
    kr7.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 771
  • kr9.jpg
    kr9.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 707
  • kr11.jpg
    kr11.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 697
  • kr14.jpg