Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
From Deviant Art. With some fantasy it could be called crucifixions.

View attachment 519800 View attachment 519801 View attachment 519802 View attachment 519803
I'd say it qualifies. In picture one...

...for crimes requiring prison time women are offered the option of the prison time or being bound by their wrists naked against the wall. The period of time ranges from 12 hours to two full days. Ann accepts a day bound to the wall over 10 years in prison.

She enters the cell and finds it less than 2 M wide, deep, and only a bit taller. On the back wall two only slightly padded manacles wait for her wrists. She sighs and with only a light nudge from the walks to that wall, turns around, and offers her wrists to them. The guard firmly secures her wrists then gropes her tits and pussy before he leaves. Closing the door behind.

Ann notices the door has no lock. She looks at her outstretched arms fixed about eye level and tugs at the manacles and realizes there is no need for a door lock. Her feet are flat on the floor. She thinks in 24 hours she will be sore and tired but this adult version of 'time out' beats 10 years in prison. A voice over a speaker says 'Ann, just follow the wall'. She wonders what that means when she hears a hum. Her right arm is pulled back while her left is pushed towards the door. The wall rotated 180 degrees. She screams as she is forced from the dimly lit room into a tall brightly lit shaft with seemingly no floor.

That's Ann closest to you. It's going to be a long 24 hours!!!

T

I have a lot of fantasies about torture! I want to see my face and my body naked in different emaciated characters in the pictures of 3d animation. On the crucifix, in torture and humiliation. This is my fetish! I want to see myself from this side, in the role of a raped and humiliated victim. Help me please, if I need to send my photo of the face and figures! I really want to be your character of torture and violence!

Unless they were shaven before their arrest.
This shaven/unshaven in olden days debate has come up before. Some ancient cultures may have practiced pubic shaving for hygenic reasons. The ancient Egyptians, for instance, are know to have shaved their heads (men & women) to combat head lice. Since pubic lice are as big - if not a bigger problem, pubic shaving may have been common as well. So, Cleopatra may have been bald on both ends.
Interesting fact: The "Brazillian wax" was invented in NYC in a salon run by the Padilha sister from Brazil.
It has been my understanding that the Romans did not shave prisoners before crucifixion but may have instead pulled the legs of the victim apart during torture and plucked the hair from the genital area or burnt it off. Certainly, those prisoners being crucified would suffer torture to the genitals before and during the actual crucifixion.

Oh my. That's my style there.
The first image appears to be a Japanese method of crucifixion where the legs are pulled apart and secured to an X framed cross. During the ancient and middle ages in Japan, The Shogun would prescribe the punishment and it would be carried out with certainty. Once the victim was secured, the Japanese and the Romans would torture the genital area and in most instances pierce the male and female genitalia. Fiendish accounts abound of Japanese cruelty and inventiveness during the middle ages. The Romans I'm sure also preferred this method of pulling the prisoners legs apart although probably due to religious taboos was rarely, if ever documented.

Thanks for the interesting images. It cannot be imagined that the person condemned to crucifixion would not suffer torture of the genitals.
Image number eight is highly suggestive of the method probably most used in ancient times as the victims genitals would be most exposed for the tormentors attentions

I'd say it qualifies. In picture one...

...for crimes requiring prison time women are offered the option of the prison time or being bound by their wrists naked against the wall. The period of time ranges from 12 hours to two full days. Ann accepts a day bound to the wall over 10 years in prison.

She enters the cell and finds it less than 2 M wide, deep, and only a bit taller. On the back wall two only slightly padded manacles wait for her wrists. She sighs and with only a light nudge from the walks to that wall, turns around, and offers her wrists to them. The guard firmly secures her wrists then gropes her tits and pussy before he leaves. Closing the door behind.

Ann notices the door has no lock. She looks at her outstretched arms fixed about eye level and tugs at the manacles and realizes there is no need for a door lock. Her feet are flat on the floor. She thinks in 24 hours she will be sore and tired but this adult version of 'time out' beats 10 years in prison. A voice over a speaker says 'Ann, just follow the wall'. She wonders what that means when she hears a hum. Her right arm is pulled back while her left is pushed towards the door. The wall rotated 180 degrees. She screams as she is forced from the dimly lit room into a tall brightly lit shaft with seemingly no floor.

That's Ann closest to you. It's going to be a long 24 hours!!!

T
Seems to me a rather inefficient way of doing a mass crucifixion -
clamp the girls naked to the floor, then turn the entire building on its side! :p

I really like number 3. She is crucified and suffering for real. Probably at home. Perhaps by her husband. And her crucifixion lasted a lot. I remember seeing more pics from this series at it was already night and she was still crucified.
Does anyone have those pics? I can't find any of them!
I would be really grateful!
Imagine the thoughts of the prisoners when they reach the clearing and see their crosses awaiting them.

Back
Top Bottom