Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Eulalia you are the very model of depravity, I trust that the Good Judge Admi will sentence you to fifty swishy, swacky strokes of the lash.
That suggests a blend of Gilbert & Sullivan
('I am the very model of a modern slavegirl masochist...')
and T S Eliot's Practical Cats
('I am a fiend in female shape, a monster of depravity')
I like it! :devil:

Nice set TC, an interesting mix and I think they are all new to me, so kudos to you :)
I like 3 and 5, 4 is dramatic, 7/8 could do with more tension in the body, 10 is a very interesting 'before' pic, and I had to stop and work 9 out, how did they manage to get such a shot in a church, it must have taken some time?

Nice set TC, an interesting mix and I think they are all new to me, so kudos to you :)
I like 3 and 5, 4 is dramatic, 7/8 could do with more tension in the body, 10 is a very interesting 'before' pic, and I had to stop and work 9 out, how did they manage to get such a shot in a church, it must have taken some time?

Thank Phlebas

I also like the last two, but I have no idea how it was made Photo # 9.

Although not on a cross, I really like # 1.

Top-Cat

All new to me as well, and very interesting.
I like the imagery in 9 - a lot going on there. I think it must be a very well done manipulation. I can't find the 'seams', but the stairs don't appear to lead anywhere...?

seriously, I love to see girls enjoying what's happening to them,
that's what BDSM and Cruxplay should be all about!​
I couldn't agree more...
The body positioned on the cross grabs the attention, but her demeanor can make one yearn to be hanging there with her.

I also like the last two, but I have no idea how it was made Photo # 9.

I like the imagery in 9 - a lot going on there. I think it must be a very well done manipulation. I can't find the 'seams', but the stairs don't appear to lead anywhere...?

I think it is a photo, I see no evidence in it of photo manipulation, shadows and lines look absolutely fine. It's a modern church, the stairs may lead to something which we can't see from the angle, or they may lead to the cross above, an a symbolic way? who knows. The woman is balanced on the stairs, shoulders and lower back/buttocks on different stairs. Legs held in the air. Shot from an odd angle to confuse our sense of direction, but I'm pretty convinced it is a well set up photo

I think it is a photo, I see no evidence in it of photo manipulation, shadows and lines look absolutely fine. It's a modern church, the stairs may lead to something which we can't see from the angle, or they may lead to the cross above, an a symbolic way? who knows. The woman is balanced on the stairs, shoulders and lower back/buttocks on different stairs. Legs held in the air. Shot from an odd angle to confuse our sense of direction, but I'm pretty convinced it is a well set up photo
Phelbas is right. She is laying on stairs with her shoulders beneath her hips and the photographer is even lower on the staircase shooting up...

Tree

TC, this is one of your best, for me :)
Some of them are familiar, and some new. I particularly like 6 and 8, 9 looks like an old photo, and I love the concept behind number 10. I had a similar pic once, but lost it in a hardware failure and was never able to find it again. This isn't it, but same idea.

Back
Top Bottom