Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
TC, this is one of your best, for me :)
Some of them are familiar, and some new. I particularly like 6 and 8, 9 looks like an old photo, and I love the concept behind number 10. I had a similar pic once, but lost it in a hardware failure and was never able to find it again. This isn't it, but same idea.

Absolutely, Phlebas.

Number 8 is truly fantastic . It really captures that moment of dread :)

TC, this is one of your best, for me :)
Some of them are familiar, and some new. I particularly like 6 and 8, 9 looks like an old photo, and I love the concept behind number 10. I had a similar pic once, but lost it in a hardware failure and was never able to find it again. This isn't it, but same idea.

Thank Phlebas.

I particularly like the # 8.

And especially the # 9.

Glad you recover a lost photo.

Top-Cat

Yes, but wearing heels?????? :confused:

Well everyone knows the fascination with shoes that every woman has, (minus the Girl Northern Jungle, she hates shoe, lives criticizing).

So this girl who was crucified in the most beautiful snowy landscape, (these people from tropical countries ever come snow, are content with little), as a last request, asked to be crucified with your favorite shoe.

Understood now, Barbaria?

Top Cat

Well everyone knows the fascination with shoes that every woman has, (minus the Girl Northern Jungle, she hates shoe, lives criticizing).

So this girl who was crucified in the most beautiful snowy landscape, (these people from tropical countries ever come snow, are content with little), as a last request, asked to be crucified with your favorite shoe.

Understood now, Barbaria?

Top Cat

Yes sir...got it sir....may I go now sir....can I have my heels back sir....thank you sir ;)

Back
Top Bottom