Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
They must not be allowed to get frostbite in their feet, that would be cruel, and The President no less has forbidden cruel and unusual punishments.:rolleyes:
Besides these girls won't last long at such low temperatures.:(

Cruxlover obviously has no knowledge of the almost zero thermal protection offered a girl's feet by heels. :rolleyes:

View attachment 173423

Yes, that does look a rather too comfortable footrest
(does it double as a nest-box for the wee birdies? :D)
and clamping my ankles like that would hold my legs together,
when really they ought to be apart.
But the pic does give me a nasty shiver
when I realise how tempting it will be
for my Executioners to add to my screaming
by slowly levering out those pretty, varnished toenails! :eek:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/173423/
First, assuming the shackles are iron the top will bite into the back of her ankles while the bottoms will the top of her feet! The rest looks like rough wood and her heels rest on angle iron and if Tree put it there he probably would have left the head of the screws securing the rest protruding above the irons by a half cm or so...

She is not comfortable....

Tree

especially if she slips of the rest then utcwould be agony for her
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/173423/
First, assuming the shackles are iron the top will bite into the back of her ankles while the bottoms will the top of her feet! The rest looks like rough wood and her heels rest on angle iron and if Tree put it there he probably would have left the head of the screws securing the rest protruding above the irons by a half cm or so...

She is not comfortable....

Tree

Oh, someone do a manip of a wee birdie sticking his wee head out of that wee hole :)

Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!! :)

Pretty Please? :bdsm-heart:

Since you ask so nicely :)
ph279.jpg

but what's this? RR, get out of there!
ph279a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom