Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Out of interest, what do people think about numbers 9 and 10?

W
Over the top in my tastes. If crucifixion is to both punish and execute the cross should be quite enough. The only reason to maul a women like this would be if Tree were paying Gunner and Bull by the hour until she died. Then I say go ahead...

Tree

...yes, Ulrika, Tree hates paying overtime...

By the way, this furthers my point it is ok to brutalize and crucify a woman and get a milder movie rating than if her breasts were exposed or (GOD HELP US) they should teenage smoking!!!!

Over the top in my tastes. If crucifixion is to both punish and execute the cross should be quite enough. The only reason to maul a women like this would be if Tree were paying Gunner and Bull by the hour until she died. Then I say go ahead...

Tree

...yes, Ulrika, Tree hates paying overtime...

By the way, this furthers my point it is ok to brutalize and crucify a woman and get a milder movie rating than if her breasts were exposed or (GOD HELP US) they should teenage smoking!!!!
looks like Jackson Pollock had turned up at a life-drawing class :D
Does nothing for me.
Too messy for my taste, way too messy. I'm all for the beauty of the crucified female.

Thanks All! :)

Not to detract from a thumping good series of pictures from TC, these had the same effect on me as a certain film by Mel Gibson :rolleyes:

Too much gore is a turn-off, unless it's skilfully handled

Last edited:
Out of interest, what do people think about numbers 9 and 10?

W

As all here know, I'm not even there, for crucifixion.

These photos are of a film made in India, and the report of the content, it was about this film is the most violent ever produced.

The English text mixed with the language used in India, so was impossible for me to translate anything else.

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom