Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Those are not abbreviations nor thr dialect i invented. In actually we , chatting ppls , fb users n sms senders created. Those may varies by place by place, group by group we live in. I used those cuz it is easier to type by ph. u all know most of the time i use this site, i m using by ph ;)

Yupar

Cool!

Top Cat

TC, first in non-abbreviated English:

Those are not abbreviations nor are they dialect I invented. In actuality we , chatting people, facebook users and short messaging service senders created them. Those may vary place by place, group by group we live in. I used those because it is easier to type by phone. You all know most of the time that I use this site, I'm using a phone ;)

And then in Portuguese

Aqueles que não são abreviaturas nem são dialeto que eu inventei. Na realidade, nós, conversando pessoas, os usuários do Facebook e remetentes serviço de mensagens curtas criou. Aqueles podem variar lugar por lugar, grupo por grupo em que vivemos. Eu usei aqueles porque é mais fácil de digitar por telefone. Vocês todos sabem a maior parte do tempo que eu uso este site, eu estou usando um telephone ;)

Hope that helps

Best wishes

Wragg
I m stunned. Wragg u are a good negotiator. :)

TC, first in non-abbreviated English:

Those are not abbreviations nor are they dialect I invented. In actuality we , chatting people, facebook users and short messaging service senders created them. Those may vary place by place, group by group we live in. I used those because it is easier to type by phone. You all know most of the time that I use this site, I'm using a phone ;)

And then in Portuguese

Aqueles que não são abreviaturas nem são dialeto que eu inventei. Na realidade, nós, conversando pessoas, os usuários do Facebook e remetentes serviço de mensagens curtas criou. Aqueles podem variar lugar por lugar, grupo por grupo em que vivemos. Eu usei aqueles porque é mais fácil de digitar por telefone. Vocês todos sabem a maior parte do tempo que eu uso este site, eu estou usando um telephone ;)

Hope that helps

Best wishes

Wragg

Lord W

T H A N K V E RY M U C H!!!!!!!!

Do you understand me

Top Cat

I like the hanging head pose in #5; also the last sequence, especially the pic where she slides off her footrest and hangs free.
I agree... these poses depicting the crucified "in extremis" suggest the crucified drawn deep within, one with head bowed, the other with eyes closed, totally immersed in intense sensations. The sheens of sweat further imply a strenuous experience. Just imagine...!

I agree... these poses depicting the crucified "in extremis" suggest the crucified drawn deep within, one with head bowed, the other with eyes closed, totally immersed in intense sensations. The sheens of sweat further imply a strenuous experience. Just imagine...!

Suspension adds that missing touch of veritas, as you say of the extreme, of genuine strain and effort. The body challenged by gravity, the mind challenged by the ordeal. That's what it's all about!

#2 captures the mental and emotional 'suspense'​
Yes! A moment of apprehension and sweet anticipation. Like the moment you strap in on a bad-ass roller coaster.
Her eyes say it all...

The wonderful Cowgirl. I posted most of this series in this thread here
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/look-at-this.2771/#post-72195
messages 8, 9 and 11

(blonde + cross) = (brunette + cross) = (redhead + cross) = (girl + cross) = (woman + cross) = smiles all round

Back
Top Bottom