Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

The crucified blonde in 1-3 is the lovely Kink.com alumna Harmony Rose, now retired. She was a smart cookie as a performer, having a reputation for saving her money. Sadly, after she retired and applied to be a volunteer paramedic in Virginia, some asshole in the city council recognized her as an adult performer and denied her the position. It is sick and disgusting that discrimination against adult performers and retired adult performers is allowed to fester and thrive.

The domme in the first three pictures is Romania's lovely Sandra Romain, who comes from the Banat, which is under the administration of the Romanian province of Transylvania. She, like Harmony Rose, has the reputation of being a total pro who made any set a fun place to work on.

The crucified blonde in 1-3 is the lovely Kink.com alumna Harmony Rose, now retired. She was a smart cookie as a performer, having a reputation for saving her money. Sadly, after she retired and applied to be a volunteer paramedic in Virginia, some asshole in the city council recognized her as an adult performer and denied her the position. It is sick and disgusting that discrimination against adult performers and retired adult performers is allowed to fester and thrive.

The domme in the first three pictures is Romania's lovely Sandra Romain, who comes from the Banat, which is under the administration of the Romanian province of Transylvania. She, like Harmony Rose, has the reputation of being a total pro who made any set a fun place to work on.

KvK

The human stupidity has no limits!

Top cat

Earlier fine set of Ramon.
Thanks for posting of full resolution pics. :)

First she hv royality looks like a queen.
But after fully naked, she acts like a bitch n looks like a common criminal. What a pity?
:devil:

Yupar

The first sentence was meaningless in translation

The rest I get it.

Thank you liked.

Top Cat

Note: I do not know who is Ramon.

Yupar

The first sentence was meaningless in translation

The rest I get it.

Thank you liked.

Top Cat

Note: I do not know who is Ramon.
I mean is "Fine art of Ramon's old creation." Ramon is "Ramon Mertinez - who create and own Passion of Goddess." There are lots of crucified woman pic sets in that site. ;)

Back
Top Bottom