Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know, it's quite a thrill to have someone posting a reasonable portion of good pics that are new to me :D
Thanks TC

great images Top-Cat thanks. a favorite is the one attached. at least the girl is tied properly (look at her ankles in particular). the only shame for some images is that the photographer is probably so excited at having a beautiful girl to tie to a cross and photograph her that he forgets about the background. this one isnt bad but some are awful with old brooms and building materials in the background. can't photographers be a bit more careful with their backgrounds??crux024.jpg

You know, it's quite a thrill to have someone posting a reasonable portion of good pics that are new to me :D
Thanks TC

Phlebas Thanks for the kind words.

Note: I did not answer before because the Internet is broken at 00:00 pm today (08/04/2014), and only returned at 15:00. As I do not have time to disconnect me from the Forum my name appeared as online. I usually only do I connect from 20:00 pm (all times quoted here are relative to Brazil.

Top-Cat
great images Top-Cat thanks. a favorite is the one attached. at least the girl is tied properly (look at her ankles in particular). the only shame for some images is that the photographer is probably so excited at having a beautiful girl to tie to a cross and photograph her that he forgets about the background. this one isnt bad but some are awful with old brooms and building materials in the background. can't photographers be a bit more careful with their backgrounds??View attachment 113938

Lornaz, their perception about photography is very good, congratulations.

Really have photographers who do not cling to details and that what was to be a "Big Picture", it becomes a work distasteful.

Note: I did not answer before because the Internet is broken at 00:00 pm today (08/04/2014), and only returned at 15:00. As I do not have time to disconnect me from the Forum my name appeared as online. I usually only do I connect from 20:00 pm (all times quoted here are relative to Brazil.

A hug from Top-Cat

Last edited:
Wow I love them...the first one is Erin just before she went off to war.
she's a brilliant avatar for our elfgirl,
and I love your sig-strip too,
I come back from Ireland and find a whole new Connie!​

Back
Top Bottom