Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
As all here know, I'm not even there, for crucifixion.

These photos are of a film made in India, and the report of the content, it was about this film is the most violent ever produced.

The English text mixed with the language used in India, so was impossible for me to translate anything else.

Top Cat
Do you know what movie?

View attachment 214481 Wrists bound to patibulum .... waiting for the first nail... someone approaching...nails jingling in a leather pouch....catch my breath ... should I watch? ... or should I close my eyes?
You'll watch (I would...in my fantasies) until the last moment...as the nail is pressed into your wrist...the sudden shock of pain...you gasp and look away, only to see the arc of the hammer rising and then falling...then you throw back your head and scream as you hear a heavy metallic "thunk" and feel the shock of awful agony as the iron slides through your flesh and into the wood...the fire spreads across your body, then meets in the middle as your other wrist is nailed...

Rough, strong hands pull you legs apart...then straight...the pain flashes in both wrists as arms are tugged tight...then comes the piercing pain in your feet and the screaming pain slashes up your legs to meet with the other agonies in the core of your body.

Last edited:
You'll watch (I would...in my fantasies) until the last moment...as the nail is pressed into your wrist...the sudden shock of pain...you gasp and look away, only to see the arc of the hammer rising and then falling...then you throw back your head and scream as you hear a heavy metallic "thunk" and feel the shock of awful agony as the iron slides through your flesh and into the wood...the fire spreads across your body, then meets in the middle your other wrist is nailed...

Your legs are pulled straight and the pain flashes in both wrists as arms are tugged tight...then comes the piercing pain in your feet and the screaming pain slashes up your legs to meet with the other agonies in the core of your body.

Ahhh, the voice of experience speaks ... ;):p:D

You'll watch (I would...in my fantasies) until the last moment...as the nail is pressed into your wrist...the sudden shock of pain...you gasp and look away, only to see the arc of the hammer rising and then falling...then you throw back your head and scream as you hear a heavy metallic "thunk" and feel the shock of awful agony as the iron slides through your flesh and into the wood...the fire spreads across your body, then meets in the middle your other wrist is nailed...

Your legs are pulled straight and the pain flashes in both wrists as arms are tugged tight...then comes the piercing pain in your feet and the screaming pain slashes up your legs to meet with the other agonies in the core of your body.

Hope you don't mind, Roxie, I've just quoted you on 'Princess Cordelia'

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-disappearance-of-princess-cordelia.4313/page-9#post-168588

Back
Top Bottom