Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think is the story behind this image.
image.jpg
There is a couple that have a big garden in their yard, but some animals keep ruining the garden. They bought a fake owl, but that did not work. They then decide to keep the animals away from the garden by making a scarecrow. The wife did not know she was going to be the scarecrow to watch over the garden:devil:

In this image, some couple made a bet on who could catch the most fish. She lost, so he left her in the woods on the way back to town.
image.jpg

Last edited:
I think is the story behind this image.
View attachment 273986
There is a couple that have a big garden in their yard, but some animals keep ruining the garden. They bought a fake owl, but that did not work. They then decide to keep the animals away from the garden by making a scarecrow. The wife did not know she was going to be the scarecrow to watch over the garden:devil:

In this image, some couple made a bet on who could catch the most fish. She lost, so he left her in the woods on the way back to town.
View attachment 273987

Well that's a fine kettle of fish you left me in!!! :rolleyes:

A great way to live a life:D:D:D

I'll meet you at a bar on the beach!:p:cool::rolleyes:

Tree

I am waiting for you!

Already made reservation at the Sky Bar, the city of Camboriú, state of Santa (and beautiful) Catarina.

01.jpg

It's great, you'll like it!

Hey, Leo is already here.

It seems that he exaggerated the Caipirinha, he is now asleep.

02.jpg

Top Cat

Note: The bar where Leo is asleep, not in Brazil.

Here is another of my favorite CruxDreams model, the lovely Inga. The images are great, but the video is even better. Her movements and sounds are just too much to take:devil:
These are my favorite images of her:

img_5651.jpg img_5387.jpg img_5551.jpg img_5644.jpg img_5645.jpg Just beautiful images, they belong in an art gallery.

Here is another of my favorite CruxDreams model, the lovely Inga. The images are great, but the video is even better. Her movements and sounds are just too much to take:devil:
These are my favorite images of her:

View attachment 280570 View attachment 280571 View attachment 280572 View attachment 280573 View attachment 280574 Just beautiful images, they belong in an art gallery.

I so love the last two images where she is thrashing and flailing and her hair is whipping about!

Back
Top Bottom