Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
mercenaries

136058652_fotor-modified-jpg.304016
Look at her! The war is all but won, if the other side is down to pressing pathetic little waifs like her into service. Her uniform was two sizes too large, and the poor thing could hardly carry her musket. Crucify her on the side of the road, as a warning to the rest of the local population ... this is what happens to those who join the rebel cause!

Look at her! The war is all but won, if the other side is down to pressing pathetic little waifs like her into service. Her uniform was two sizes too large, and the poor thing could hardly carry her musket. Crucify her on the side of the road, as a warning to the rest of the local population ... this is what happens to those who join the rebel cause!

I wonder if her comrades even knew she was a girl? We all thought she was a boy in that baggy sack cloth excuse for a uniform that is all the local militia an afford. Well at least until we got it off of her. These girls, desperate to be like daddy or a brother or running away to war to follow some boy they fancy.

Daft bint did not even manage to get a shot off before we took her. War is for the professionals. It takes grit to stand the line when the cannon thunder and your own powder is stinging and blinding your eyes. Of course the dumb inbreds of these backwoods need a nice easy visual message. the Colonel was right to order her crucified by the road.

Well Sergeant the men have had enough time to gawp, let's get them mustered. She might last till nightfall and I intend to be in bed somewhere warm by the time she stops breathing.

Oh God, I don't know, I don't understand what they're doing to me -
but I know I've got to be brave, like my dad and my brothers -
I'm a Forest girl, you can do your worst, you won't see me cry...

I wonder if her comrades even knew she was a girl? We all thought she was a boy in that baggy sack cloth excuse for a uniform that is all the local militia an afford. Well at least until we got it off of her. These girls, desperate to be like daddy or a brother or running away to war to follow some boy they fancy.

Daft bint did not even manage to get a shot off before we took her. War is for the professionals. It takes grit to stand the line when the cannon thunder and your own powder is stinging and blinding your eyes. Of course the dumb inbreds of these backwoods need a nice easy visual message. the Colonel was right to order her crucified by the road.

Well Sergeant the men have had enough time to gawp, let's get them mustered. She might last till nightfall and I intend to be in bed somewhere warm by the time she stops breathing.
Oh God, I don't know, I don't understand what they're doing to me -
but I know I've got to be brave, like my dad and my brothers -

You two really brought this one to life.... :clapping:

I've got to be brave, like my dad and my brothers -
It's not in vain. The gawping, the time they wasted on this atrocity, was enough to prepare the decisive ambush.

Forest things know they sometimes have to be sacrificed.

Awoken with your suffering, the dark forest will swallow them all... not a whisper of their fate will escape.

Back
Top Bottom