Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's an executioner that makes sure you're dead,
an executor deals with your estate after you're dead :p

But yes, I probably shall scream, it's only natural,
it's a way of coping with pain - but we Forest kids
might look like little waifs, but we're tough as nails -
I know you'll win, boys, but I'll put up a fight!

It's an executioner that makes sure you're dead,
an executor deals with your estate after you're dead :p

Exactly.
I was an executor last year.
It just meant signing lots of bits of paper.
I didn't have to kill anyone!

Exactly.

I've been an executor 3 times, sometimes it was very frustrating, I wanted to kill several people: bank officials, probate court staff, solicitors.
I come back to this forum and kill them in your/my fantasies.

I've been an executor 3 times, sometimes it was very frustrating, I wanted to kill several people: bank officials, probate court staff, solicitors.
I come back to this forum and kill them in your/my fantasies.

Why do you not self-crucify you? Make a purification in the river Letha, bring an offering for all you despised and you are reborn.

Exactly.
Well, if it's not completely tasteless/tactless of me to say, they were dead already in that case. Saved you the trouble, didn't they?:rolleyes::devil:

Sounds like very unrewarding work to me...
:D

Well, if it's not completely tasteless/tactless of me to say, they were dead already in that case. Saved you the trouble, didn't they?:rolleyes::devil:
:D

A little bit tactless, Jolly, it was my father. But it's ok, sometimes we need to joke about these things to relieve the tension. I lost both my parents in the space of 9 months, a bit of a shock to the system, but it was more than a year ago now.

TC, nice pics, from Snuff Movie. There were some interesting crowd scenes in that, some interesting faces on some of the watching young women. Not a bad scene all in all. And of course it interests me because the actress (forgotten her name) was naked, and "nailed" and crucified in front of all those people. What an experience, both for her and for them. Tumescent indeed, it must be quite an exciting situation to be in!

That's not Barb's cardinal there, is it?

A little bit tactless, Jolly, it was my father. But it's ok, sometimes we need to joke about these things to relieve the tension. I lost both my parents in the space of 9 months, a bit of a shock to the system, but it was more than a year ago now.
Yeah, sorry, man. :oops: Sincerely sorry about the loss of your parents.
Wouldn't have said anything except that the exeutor/executioner thing had been broached already. I fully expect to be in those shoes myself in the coming years, as I am to be executor of my own parents' wills (no hurry, really).

Reincarnated, no doubt. :p
No doubt.

Back
Top Bottom