Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bound to the cross for chapel prayers... a regular occurrence at the abbey...
View attachment 365561

T

But if you had lots of sinful thoughts,
Father Confessor would send you straight to the Chapel
to kneel there naked signifying your need to be punished,
to be scourged and then hung on the cross for the next 3-hour stint :devil:

But if you had lots of sinful thoughts,
Father Confessor would send you straight to the Chapel
to kneel there naked signifying your need to be punished,
to be scourged and then hung on the cross for the next 3-hour stint :devil:

abbey 101.jpg Yes, I think my three hour stint is up now ... get me down and get her hung in my place!

View attachment 365672 Yes, I think my three hour stint is up now ... get me down and get her hung in my place!
The Brotherhood of Priests, Brothers, Monks, and Friars (Local One, Cruxton Abbey, England) just went on strike!!!:eek:

They'll get you down as soon as the work stoppage is over. (I really hope Archbishop Wragg is not his usual cheap-ass tightwad self:confused::cool::devil:)

2487687780_27d4a8dd77.jpg

Tree

The Brotherhood of Priests, Brothers, Monks, and Friars (Local One, Cruxton Abbey, England) just went on strike!!!:eek:

They'll get you down as soon as the work stoppage is over. (I really hope Archbishop Wragg is not his usual cheap-ass tightwad self:confused::cool::devil:)

View attachment 365678

Tree
madiosi 2016 - 097-cruxmesse.jpg

View attachment 365678

Tree

They look like a sexually frustrated gang, if I ever saw one ...:rolleyes:

Oh, shit ... madi has us both on a cross now ... what happened to the three hours and you are off rule?:confused:
In the fine print it does say "penance may extend longer than three hours due to natural disasters, acts of God or Lucifer, or Union work stoppages..."

Sorry Barb...

Tree

...really, I am!!!

In the fine print it does say "penance may extend longer than three hours due to natural disasters, acts of God or Lucifer, or Union work stoppages..."

Sorry Barb...

Tree

...really, I am!!!

Yes, the fine print in Britain usually excludes
'riots, strikes, civil commotions, acts of God or the Queen's enemies'
Looks like you've more than enough getouts there, Tree :devil:

Back
Top Bottom