Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 371975

I like this one, 1#3 a lot - brunette, supported on my cross with piles of antique books,
so right for me! And the boy tossing off while contemptuously smoking a fag -
and the light and shadows, the ghostly graveyard trees, all my fantasies - well lots of them -
rolled up in that.

Oh and I like the simple blouse and the ripped brown wrap-round skirt,
though no doubt you men would have them off me! :devil:

371973-fe5983d848a20c5e2595396f8464a199.jpg

View attachment 371975

I like this one, 1#3 a lot - brunette, supported on my cross with piles of antique books,
and the light and shadows, the ghostly graveyard trees, all my fantasies - well lots of them -
rolled up in that.

Ah, Eulalia in your fantasy... would to know how you ended up in this delicious predicament...all but a button or two from full expression of your loveliness in surrender. In my observation your spectator is no boy...and, I would offer, smoking in whimsical contemplation not contempt! And after a time, she tamps out the fag and approaches...

View attachment 371975

rolled up in that.

A very fetching image! Was she caught with a hoard of forbidden books? The penalty to be crucified atop the books and after a suitable period to become the center of a bonfire. :eek:

I have to admit that a pair of long, beautifully shaped legs look especially enticing on a woman in dishabille. And yes, if your chest keeps heaving as it does eventually that last button will pop and those perfect breasts will be free from their minimum confinement. Ah, but we can wait.

But, upon closer inspection, I believe the boy with the cig is actually a girl. Or am I missing something else in the image?

This would also be a great image if both were nude. Shit! There I go Eulalia, living up (or down) to your male expectations.;) We never fail in that respect, do we?:D

A very fetching image! Was she caught with a hoard of forbidden books? The penalty to be crucified atop the books and after a suitable period to become the center of a bonfire. :eek:

But, upon closer inspection, I believe the boy with the cig is actually a girl. Or am I missing something else in the image?

This would also be a great image if both were nude. Shit! There I go Eulalia, living up (or down) to your male expectations.;) We never fail in that respect, do we?:D
Actually he is a transgender bisexual into cross-dressing....:doh:

Ah, Eulalia in your fantasy... would to know how you ended up in this delicious predicament...all but a button or two from full expression of your loveliness in surrender. In my observation your spectator is no boy...and, I would offer, smoking in whimsical contemplation not contempt! And after a time, she tamps out the fag and approaches...

I have to admit that a pair of long, beautifully shaped legs look especially enticing on a woman in dishabille. And yes, if your chest keeps heaving as it does eventually that last button will pop and those perfect breasts will be free from their minimum confinement. Ah, but we can wait.

thanks both of you, Serendipity and Sarkis, it's nice being in your fantasies - really, love it! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom