Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com

All of these are wonderful images.

Some are more for their erotic content, such as

021.jpg

Whereas others go for realism, such as

027.jpg This is what the crowds come to see, a woman hanging, her body completely exposed. She has to struggle constantly to keep her legs closed, but at some point just gives up. The desperation of her situation shows in her face. Humiliation is the last of her concerns now. I'm sure someone in the crowd will ask an executioner to cur off her hair or do something with it so her breasts can be better displayed.

024.jpg Oh shit! ...how many blows will it take to drive a nail that long through my wrist and the crossbeam? Don't you have anything shorter? The vibrations alone are going to kill me!

025.jpg Ok, so you used the long nails anyway. Now that you have me nailed and raised, how long before you get me down? ... What? ... Oh Shit!

026.jpg Been 4 hours now ... I can't take much more ... let me down now ... I think I am tired of playing this little game ... hello? .... still here? .... where did you go? .... Hello? ... coming back? .... Oh Shit!!

All of these are wonderful images.

Some are more for their erotic content, such as

View attachment 374247

Whereas others go for realism, such as

View attachment 374248 This is what the crowds come to see, a woman hanging, her body completely exposed. She has to struggle constantly to keep her legs closed, but at some point just gives up. The desperation of her situation shows in her face. Humiliation is the last of her concerns now. I'm sure someone in the crowd will ask an executioner to cur off her hair or do something with it so her breasts can be better displayed.

Sarkis

Your comment is brilliant, he encourages me to do a job always better.

Thanks for posting.

Top Cat

This one has such a surreal, dream-like quality to it. An endless row of busty, gorgeous, beautifully rounded women.
020.jpg

As I approach closer to observe I see trembling, heaving breasts, slick with sweat and thighs parting to draw me in. One particular woman attracts y attention as she opens her eyes, and tries to speak to me. Her cunt is so perfectly displayed. As I reach up with my hand -- suddenly the dream suddenly vanishes as my eyes pop wide open!!! I have a throbbing erection that demands attention.:rolleyes:

Damn! Why do the best dreams always end so soon!:(

This one, too, is great. Seems to show the genuine suffering of someone crucified and not just a staged pose. (Of course there was no real danger for the model. But it sure looks real!)

024.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 375035
She is not a girl carrying the cross... ;)
Look good, she is leaning on a wooden beam of a rustic attic, look carefully at the background. :devil::devil::devil:
We all have a nail in the head. :p:p:p:p:p
Well observed. It is so. We see what we want to see.

So true: we see what we want to see because we have nails in our heads!

I must admit, posing a beautiful nude woman with timbers, driftwood, or lumber of any kind has always automatically made me slip into a crux fantasy. Hell, any kind of an upright post set into the ground becomes a stipes at an execution site! I immediately add a writhing female, a crossbeam, an execution squad, and the various implements necessary for a crucifixion and I suddenly have a full blown fantasy flowing through my brain.;)

I tried to do a reverse look-up on this wonderful image hoping to find a link to more of the pics. Sometimes it works. Sadly, no luck this time.:(

Does anyone else have more images from this set? They are incredibly erotic!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom