Crucified?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well observed. It is so. We see what we want to see.

So true: we see what we want to see because we have nails in our heads!

I must admit, posing a beautiful nude woman with timbers, driftwood, or lumber of any kind has always automatically made me slip into a crux fantasy. Hell, any kind of an upright post set into the ground becomes a stipes at an execution site! I immediately add a writhing female, a crossbeam, an execution squad, and the various implements necessary for a crucifixion and I suddenly have a full blown fantasy flowing through my brain.;)

I tried to do a reverse look-up on this wonderful image hoping to find a link to more of the pics. Sometimes it works. Sadly, no luck this time.:(

Does anyone else have more images from this set? They are incredibly erotic!!!!!

So does she, perhaps.;):)

Wise words, my friends!

Top Cat

I like #7 and 8

Especially what concerns the position. I like it when legs are not completely folded. Somehow I wonder how she can endure that without a footrest. She does very little movings. Physically for me she looks a little bit too slim. But it's just my opinion.
With my stomach would tear out her arms. Slim and light is an advantage on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom