Crucifixion artworks by Tamarisk

Go to CruxDreams.com
So my girlfriend thought you all might enjoy what she worked on during Easter vacation. A pixel artwork of her (left-side) and another girl crucified side by side on a pair of bamboo crosses. Hope you enjoy it!

cx02_sim.pngcx02_cmp.png

Also, I'll be posting more of her and my own artworks here in the future, so keep an eye out for them! I will mostly do 2D illustrations and she will do the pixel art stuff.

So my girlfriend thought you all might enjoy what she worked on during Easter vacation. A pixel artwork of her (left-side) and another girl crucified side by side on a pair of bamboo crosses. Hope you enjoy it!

View attachment 1295360View attachment 1295361

Also, I'll be posting more of her and my own artworks here in the future, so keep an eye out for them! I will mostly do 2D illustrations and she will do the pixel art stuff.
I love these! Really appreciate her and you sharing!

View attachment 1295360View attachment 1295361

Thank you for sharing.
Definitely will await what else you have in store for us.

Back
Top Bottom