Crucifixion In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
The thought for the crucifixion of all of you was able to understand that I was much deeper than me.
I seemed to be able to understand the place dissatisfied with of the photograph which I uploaded although being paradoxical.
To be frank, I thought that it said it (because it registered with much effort in this site) to improve what it was, but it was the present conditions that there was only this photograph.
It is Japanese animated cartoon and comics, illustration or BDSM, but please keep company from now on even if I can improve if all right.

I think the "deep discussion" has come from what you've written in your Profile, k1974,​
which is thought-provoking!​
And we all like your pictures very much -​
"elvish" girlies on crosses seem to be very much "in" this summer!​

Obviously, we like, I like your pics and I encourage you to continue...:)
If I've started this discussion, it was from your "profile-post" and not to criticize, but to expand thoughts about crucifixion...
I hope that we will seen others nice pics from you...Thanks...;)

k1974. I'd just confirm what Messaline and Eulalia said.

It's most normal (in any Forum) that discussions start and quickly are taking a totally different direction than the initial post.
Your pictures and your profile statement have inspired people, what better compliment there is?

Keep posting!

(And hopefully the "split thread" function is found soon, this would be a text book example for a thread that produced a "child" (the discussion) that can live for itself, in its own thread)

It is a continuation.
what kind of thing a girl's feeling which must be stuck on a cross and must be exposed to men in a naked body is -- ? "pain" ?"shame" ? ? "fear" Or ...

Attachments

• ScreenShot233.jpg
    ScreenShot233.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,208
  • ScreenShot234.jpg
    ScreenShot234.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,252
  • ScreenShot239.jpg
    ScreenShot239.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,178
  • ScreenShot240.jpg
    ScreenShot240.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,162
  • ScreenShot243.jpg
    ScreenShot243.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,221
  • ScreenShot356.jpg
    ScreenShot356.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,141
  • ScreenShot357.jpg
    ScreenShot357.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,164
  • ScreenShot360.jpg
    ScreenShot360.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,217
  • ScreenShot362.jpg
    ScreenShot362.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,225
  • ScreenShot366.jpg
    ScreenShot366.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,266
Realy nice! I like the touch of "comic style" that makes it fantasy art.

"pain" ?"shame" ? ? "fear" Or ...

All that, sure, but not "Or": and the feeling to be at the mercy of something she cant change, control...
Streched, she's entirely submitted to her torturers and she can only cries or screams under suffering...:D

Streched, she's entirely submitted to her torturers and she can only cries or screams under suffering...:D
Or maybe she has fallen into the hands of specially naughty "torturers" who are enjoying to see her scream from LUST... ;)

It is a continuation.
what kind of thing a girl's feeling which must be stuck on a cross and must be exposed to men in a naked body is -- ? "pain" ?"shame" ? ? "fear" Or ...
pleasure in giving pleasure,​
pride that men are so fascinated by her body,​
a sense of her destiny as sacrificial victim being fulfilled,​
a feeling of unity with the cruel beauty of nature ...​

The comment of all of you is like beautiful "poetry" all.
Her devastating fate is very humiliating. However, it will be tragedy because of her beauty.
All the people are free. However, may there be the beautiful thing as I take freedom away from a beautiful thing, and raping you?
The scattered flower which is beautiful as for the flower is more beautiful; ...

This imagery has a very special quality. I think it is the expression on the face of the girl on the cross that does it. Somehow, despite the position she is in, she is teasing those who watch her, and they have no response.
Well-done!

well put Bagoas​
though she's little, naked, helpless,​
her presence dominates the dungeon​

some more dungeons ( maybe a re post)

003.jpg

011.jpg

clip and gallery http://www.boundheat.com/new/caligulas_spawn_part_one/movie_preview.html

:)

:D

Back
Top Bottom