Crux Rising Animation

Go to CruxDreams.com
Small animation of crux rising. Please note: this is an 3D animation made with Daz3D and not real. There were no real human beings involved other than me (behind the pc).

Some preview:

View attachment 80351

View attachment 80352

View attachment 80353

View attachment 80354

View attachment 80355

View attachment 80356

View attachment 80357
Thank you Jerkbot for this exciting, unique (?), crux raising video clip. From the photo flashes, I take it this fetching young girl is being crucified as entertainment to invited quests (members?) of some society or sect. Will her feet be nailed or will she be left to hang there from the nails through her wrists, at an oblique angle? Great work.
Warm regards, Ranger 1.
P.S. I can't stop watching it either!

Thank you Jerkbot for this exciting, unique (?), crux raising video clip. From the photo flashes, I take it this fetching young girl is being crucified as entertainment to invited quests (members?) of some society or sect. Will her feet be nailed or will she be left to hang there from the nails through her wrists, at an oblique angle? Great work.
Warm regards, Ranger 1.
P.S. I can't stop watching it either!

Her feet are nailed from the side, I missed that too the first time I watched it.

Very good animation, Jerkbot! The pain is shining through my monitor.
I envy your skill in 3D animation; I generally use a program named Anim8or, when I making simple computer games, but I can't make such animations yet.
Again, congratulations and thanks to publish your work.

Missed this completely ...

Really well done in every way.

Guess I have been busier than I thought.

Is there a way to post that here at CruxForums, instead of posting that at YouTube? If Imagemaker could post that here on the site, we could download it and save it on our computers.

Small animation of crux rising. Please note: this is an 3D animation made with Daz3D and not real. There were no real human beings involved other than me (behind the pc).

Some preview:

View attachment 80351

View attachment 80352

View attachment 80353

View attachment 80354

View attachment 80355

View attachment 80356

View attachment 80357
Fantastic - agonised, anguished, and beautiful, pained writhing as she tries to ease her torment. The raising and the last final spasm are tremendous

Great stuff, but would not her arms be horizontal when nailed and only take the V form gradually when raised?

Back
Top Bottom