cruxfoundation

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
apostate is cruxfoundation blocked or so?

admihoek said:

It sure is, Admihoek. I emailed Master of Nails about an hour ago, but still haven't heard back from him. Hopefully it's a temporary "issue."

apostate630 said:
admihoek said:

It sure is, Admihoek. I emailed Master of Nails about an hour ago, but still haven't heard back from him. Hopefully it's a temporary "issue."

I wondered what was going on! Never known it to happen before. I figured this would be the best place to find out.
Apostate, please keep us informed as you learn anything.

Preceptor.

Mkr said:
Well, now I know why we should keep Cruxforums up and running.
Stay in touch.
that's ,why mkr thanks and in the other direction it will work evenso...........................
I hope :)

Foundation is indeed back in business. Said MoN there:

We had an unexpected downtime today, sometime in the American morning. So far the cause of the downtime is unknown, but we're up and running again now. If anything seems amiss, please let me know.

Some time in the near future (measured in days to weeks) we will have another downtime, but that will be with prior notice. It's high time this server was upgraded and cleaned up, and that will take some time.

apostate630 said:
Foundation is indeed back in business. Said MoN there:

We had an unexpected downtime today, sometime in the American morning. So far the cause of the downtime is unknown, but we're up and running again now. If anything seems amiss, please let me know.

I'm still having problems. When I click on the General section, I simply get a window to save a file of "unknown" type named forumdisplay.php. I can access the Commercial section without any problem.
Can you give any suggestions, please?

Preceptor.

Try again Preceptor. MoN had to employ additional spells and incantations, but the site should be up and running normally now.

Don't thank me, thank Master of Nails, who fixed things up after coming home from an unseemly long workday.

Back
Top Bottom